The Warner Brothers have just targeted the main villain of the last comic or cartoon (Or manga or anime if you want...

The Warner Brothers have just targeted the main villain of the last comic or cartoon (Or manga or anime if you want.) to be their new "special friend".

What happens?

Ruin his franchise through rewrites, director changes, and general mismanagement

Wait, wrong Warner Brothers

>the last comic or cartoon
They're trying to destroy all fiction media? Those fiends!

Vicious from Cowboy Bebop, this'll be very interesting

Is there a villain in K-On? I'm half way through the second season, do they hatch a brilliant keikaku to steal all their cakes and tea or something?

Aku would find them highly entertaining, and they would probably have some crazy toon force battles. It might even distract him from harassing Jack for a while.

If we're going cartoon then it's Super Shredder from current TMNT. As if he didn't have enough trouble with Bebop and Rocksteady (and of course those BLASTED TURTLES).
Though considering he's managed to kill Splinter twice over the course of the series it would definitely make him more cheerful

As for manga... "Locke the Superman" jumps around in time too much to have a definitive villain. In the story I'm on now it's a computer program (Mirror Ring if you're interested).

I think Aku would find them highly frustrating. But the audience would find it hilarious.

Haven't watched but how do you kill someone twice

They spend the entire episode trying (and failing) to get a reaction out of him. Dot probably gets conned into taking the Magical Girl deal, though I can't imagine what she'd wish for.

Two hay pennies

Blackbeard realizes that he can't kill them or get rid of them, and he quits being a pirate.

>hay pennies

I thought it was ha'pennies, with an apostrophe.

>Arfoire from Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation.

Do they even target females?

Carl gets supper annoyed that he can't jack off in peace, tries to pawn them off on Shake, Frylock and Meatwad.

Meatwad joins the siblings in bothering Carl.

Pontius Pilate? I mean, he actually doesn't feature in this, but he's the closest thing.

Maybe the slave who gets put to death for saving his Master's money. If so, it is a grim Animaniacs.

>Dio
oh shit

Which franchise are you talking about?

>all three will leave a wake of destruction across various pastiche universes of current/modern cartoons.

Perfect.

I think he means wheat pennies. A ha'penny is a half-penny.

>"Time has stopped."
>"boy, that's neat. Do you do card tricks too?"

That would be hilarious.

I do believe the Rogues would forget their code about killing kids at that point. Even then, they'd blow themselves up team rocket style in the end.

I want to see this

I'm not sure how long it would last, but I'd pay money to read it.

>He who Koops and runs away, lives to Koop another day!

user, Berserk is already a series about whacky annoying cartoon characters following Guts around.

He gets mad because he wants the same thing from Batman

>villain
That's not who they would go after...

Don't forget that it's also a series about post-traumatic stress disorder manifesting as either regression to childhood or violent psychosis.

Oh I didn't read villain then.

I could imagine much antics related to Aku thinking they are the bounty hunters he requested. Them going out and returning saying they got the Samurai's butt- much to Aku's excitement- only to reveal pictures of Jack in his cloth underwear. They thought Aku meant 'booty hunters; not bounty hunters. They then misinterpret his subsequent enraged clarification by trying to look for Aku's booty (failing miserably).