Lmfao

Lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBgAlOb2niY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is the Weimar Republic

You're a simple son of a bitch, OP.

Jew pls

What's next, the "scenic, fun loving Sodom and Gomorrah"?

>alt-right pussies

>Weimar republic
>vibrant
>democracy

Its literally titled Babylon and sounds like they're going to present it as a degenerate shithole. Relax

A politically unstable mess

>Unironically praising Germany's lowest point

Just end it all now

good, now prostitute your children

Lowest point was 1945-1949

>Weimar Republic
>vibrant

>the vibrant democracy that preceded the Nazi years

yeah right

>Weimar
>vibrant democracy
What a horribly distorted perspective. It was almost literally anarchy in those years.

>Germany's lowest point
I'd have said the allied leaders meeting in Potsdam, while Berlin is the biggest rape party on earth. But fair enough.

You must be very young or very naive

Thats the New York Times saying that not the show though. I'm just saying if you watch the trailer it looks more like Baltimore than some liberal paradise

youtube.com/watch?v=SBgAlOb2niY

I think I'll watch it before I judge it!

>Make movie shitting on Marxism
>It sells
>VIBRANT DEMOCRACY

>replying to multiple posts with your uptight autism because you smell a hint of Sup Forums

Relax

Can't tell if this is b8 or not.

It was pretty great if you weren't poor. Berlin was thriving central of culture in Europe. Film making and the arts scene was incredibly vibrant and innovative during the Weimar republic years, and that all basically died when all the talent fled to America during the rise of Nazi third reich that purged everyone who they deemed to be a threat to their singular message of nationalism and rampant warmongering and anti-semitism and was replaced by propaganda oriented material, like the Nazi Titanic movie, that ironically they ended up banning once it was finished.

In those days you could go to the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for a certain colored pill, which was basically a selection of child prostitutes, boys included.

Oh look another thread ripped straight from Sup Forums

Read the actual fucking article. This show sounds pretty good. Like something HBO would put out. But since it's about Germany we can't ever ever ever have a rational discussion about it.

>vibrant culture, Berlin as the hotspot of European music
>genius scientists like Bohr and Einstein
>booming economy via the Dawes plan
>"lowest point"

>and that all basically died when all the talent fled to America during the rise of Nazi third reich that purged everyone who they deemed to be a threat to their singular message of nationalism and rampant warmongering and anti-semitism and was replaced by propaganda oriented material, like the Nazi Titanic movie, that ironically they ended up banning once it was finished.

It died because the economy of Berlin was tied to the economy of the U.S (as well as it's culture, which was heavily influenced by the roaring twenties) which tanked during the Great Depression, dragging it along with it.

>culture
>watching boring marxists films

No this is culture

reminder that england and france are less white than canada already

>startied a war that resulted in Germany being subjugated and humiliated by Anglos and their ((allies)) for all eternity
>Started a war that led to ((them)) stamping out Germanic fighting spirit forever
>Half of Germany was enslaved for decades by communists and the other half was turned into an industrial hub that serves the ((West))
>Cost Germany even more terittory than they had lost in WWI
>Lost all the territory Bismarck won from France
>Commited suicide as Red Army invaders raped the women in his capital city rather than fight them to the death
>Germany to this day is not allowed to have even a semblance of an army
>Israel formed using his atrocities as a pretext
>Germany is now ground-zero for degeneracy, a symbol of the downfall of Sacred Europe

S to spit on his memory

I remember when the people who posted on this board were only ironically pretending to be nazis.

>It was pretty great if you were rich

You don't say.

>Film makers enjoyed being rich while everyone else was poor
>Fled when the free ride was over

That was brave of them. Wonder where they will flee to next. Israel?

>booming economy
Hyperinflation isn't good for the economy

Can't wait to see this, i'll sneak in by the end of the film just to see the Nazis storming into these scum pits.

>read the article

Or change the headline.

I'm sure was nice to be the main actor in a snuff movie to a bunch of richs jews or having to see your mother and sister sucks dicks

They didn't even manage to gas any Jews, pathetic

>the Weimar republic existed only from 1919 to 1923
Ah yes, bravo. Sure it wasn't amazing, but it was better than rationing your population so that you might wage a retarded against a country twice or thrice your size.

Kek we weimar now

whatever you say jack, you're the master race

But everyone got to be a millionaire!

Would be cool if they show the disparity between the degenerate blind upperclass and the poverty and hopelesness of the rest of the Germans

I remember when the mainstream consensus was that Weimar Republic was a disastrous period of greed, corruption and cultural rot that have rise to a genocidal maniac and almost the end of human civilization.

or someone could actually look up what the definition of vibrant is

>boogeyman posting

nah they won't never do that

There are genius scientists of every era, and you're forgetting about the blemish of prostitution of that time.

also, Germans wil never again be proud of their national identity or people

>sure it wasn't amazing
That's an understatement. It went into civil war and it suffered daily fights between communists and Freikorps forces, who each outnumbered the actual German army.

Definition doesn't matter, vibrant is used 99% of the time to be a positive thing

I'll just wait until the germans make a movie about that time period.
They are usually better than their American counterparts. Just look at das Boot or generation war.

Or someone could not be a newfag andknow that words like "vibrant" and "diverse" are running jokes on Sup Forums.

lol this is a German production

Or it could simply mean energetic, which isn't inherently positive.

>everything in germany was great until mean ol' hitler!!!! just like brumpf!!!!!!!!!

>running jokes on Sup Forums

fixed that for you

>Definition doesn't matter
L M A O

are you stupid the op didnt come from Sup Forums

Yeah and thats why they didn't use the neutral word you stupid fuck. What do you think journalists don't think about the impression of what words they use carefully?

This much, user.

>daily fights between communists and Freikorps forces
Post-1934 yes, but then again extremes are bound to exist in every country that's been ravaged by a recession and in which it feels it's come to its shortcomings. Americans are LARPing as commies and fascists as we speak because of this very phenomenon.

I don't think anyone considers the Weimar republic to have been in its hey-day prior to the Krach, but 1924 to 1934 was pretty smooth sailing otherwise.

It could. But the whole reason it's a meme is because media outlets use it to dress up chaos or degeneracy in a positive light. Just like they use diverse to mean "blacker".

Hence it being funny.

They don't inherently think about retards misinterpreting their words on purpose.

>vibrant democracy
>unbridled degeneracy that rivals the West today
I wonder (((who))) is behind this article, and propaganda movie.

What I'm saying is, it was an energetic time, yes, because it came after a period of economic depression, but that doesn't mean that it was positive on all accounts. It doesn't matter if journalists think it was a great time either.

I Google searched "vibrant and diverse" and this was the first result

So, Sup Forums?

Objectively false.

>it was pretty great it if you were (((rich)))

Oh I bet.

>the liberal propagandists and art hippies fled from the nationalist boogeyman

NO WAY?!?

>what is severe sanctions

>There are genius scientists of every era
Not really, you need to coddle them as well ans ensure they'll work for you. Almost all of their Jewish scientists packed their bags s when the Nazis rode to power.

Can't argue against the prostitution though.

Show has a pretty great atmosphere. Noir-ish, but in a decadent way that can only be possible in Europe. And it's in no way glorifing time period it's set in. Crooked cops abusing power, girls whoring themsels out to feed the family, communists making a mess out of everything.
Regardless of all the Sup Forums bullshit it's worth a watch.

the new york times twitter page is not from Sup Forums

You're either being disingenous or are straight up retarded.

It's irrelevant what a journalist personally qualifies that period as.

>tfw they double down on the propaganda

>something good
>like HBO would put out

>you need to coddle them as well
Half the guys who put Sputnik in orbit were gulag survivors

No one misinterpreted the words though.

>show is literally named Babylon Berlin
>Babylon was an ancient city that is literally the archetype for corrupt, crime filled, prostitution filled city

Use your fucking brains kids.

>germany had never produced a relevant musician before
>booming economy

The OP...is the New York Times twitter feed?

It's become sentient...?

alright here take it

Didn't say there weren't different ways to coddle someone heh.

Culturally germany did great during and shortly after the weimar years. They had the best movieproduction in the world. When hitler came to power all the talentes jewish filmmakers flead to America along with all the other rich jews which is why the current American upper class is so overpopulated with jews.

How are they going to approach the whole rampant child prostitution thing?

>>booming economy
For the majority of its run, yes.

>>germany had never produced a relevant musician before
Never said that. But Austria and Paris had bested it as the capital beforehand.

Who the fuck would willingly raise a nigger? Not even niggers stick around to raise the little shitlets

>jews fled when their game was up
now this activates my almonds

Vienna* am retarded

The New Deal was hella fuckin epic too for a few years.

>Vibrant democracy
>A democracy that is full of energy and enthusiasm
>A population that was under autocratic monarch rule is given the right to vote
>Get excited and enthusiastic about it
>100 years later some retard on the internet throws a shit fit because someone used the word vibrant correctly

>game
>supply your country research that could make them an atomic bomb
>they want you dead though
>"uh well alright, I'll go to the US I guess then"

wow your green text really showed me

The girl on the cover is a whore, and I believe she is underage. They had a scene where one girl cried, when she couldn't get a job at the whorehouse, because she had a giant scar from an abortion .

hyperinflation is not a booming economy friend

what are you trying to say?

They loved democracy so much they voted to get rid of it

And if anyone actually bothered to read the article, that will be addressed.

>getting half of your country subjected to soviet rule for 50 years because you wanted to rule the world
>not the lowest point
It didn't work out Adolf, get over it.

I never threw a shit fit. I simply pointed out that it's really up to your own personal bias in whether or not you consider the outcome of that vibrancy as positive or negative. You're arguing as if it's set in stone that it was the former.

>the thing that lasted 3 years defines a republic with a run of 25 years (which also only happened because Germans were collectively autistic)
Huh, shouldn't have spoken then...