Be honest with me Sup Forums

Be honest with me Sup Forums,

if you were given direct control over DC movie production, could you have made them better?

No one in Sup Forums could. This shitty board can't even into OC, much less OC cartoons or comics.

Johns is worked with Donner and is terrible.

But i guess we as a board could had chosen better toys and cereals

/thread

OP needs to stop thinking Sup Forums knows what the fuck it's talking about

I'd probably start by reading a bunch of comics.

Yes, I could have. And it's very simple too.

just give them to Disney

Half of me says yes, the other half says I'd cave under the pressure and get addicted to heroin within the first three weeks.

I'd just adapt the plot of an animated justice league movie word for word and hope for the best honestly

Probably. I think most people here would have at least gotten a different director after the first mishap.

I could make a movie more suited to my tastes but whether it would be "good" or "better" is a different question.

I believe if one follows the source material, and not focus on modernizing the hell out of it, it would do better overall

Shamelessly and blatantly rip off Marvel at every turn.

You are a dumbass

>I believe if one follows the source material

Comics are not storyboards.

I'd just produce a bunch of hard R rated Section 8 movies.
I'm not sure how well that'd go over, but it would make me happy, at least.

If I have to direct and write it, no. Not at all.

If I was just the executive in control, I would just see if I could get the Coens, or Aronovsky, just shop around for a good artistic director, and just give them control of production. It would likely lead to something better than what we got.

I'd like to say I could with the writing and characterization but I have no idea how to shot a film, edit or do all the other backstage shit that goes on

You, me and Ennis would have a good time, I'm sure.

Yes

That already puts you ahead of Snyder.

Only really Batman. I've put in almost 2 decades at this point.

Man of Steel changes...
> The tornado scene would have been much faster paced and lingered ALOT less, Pa would have told Clark out loud "No protect you mother" when Clark offers to get the dog, Pa would have gotten to his feet right when Clark gets to the underpass so it would not seem like Clark is standing around doing nothing for a extended period, Pa waves him off and Clark hesitates for a split second and Pa is blown away immediately.
> After Clark kills Zod, I would have a long montage of him helping people out of the wreckage of the city, using his hearing to detect people who are buried.
> When Clark accidentally drags Zod into Smallville, I would had have him look up and realize such right before crashing into the gas station and try to swerve out of the way but is moving too fast to do so.
> Removed scene of Lois insulting House of Cards guy at the end, Removed her tinkle & measuring dicks lines.
> Would have had Clark state to Lois "I have to go help people' after embracing in the wake of rescuing her from the Black Hole only for them to hear Zod emerging.
> Would have not had Clark & Lois kiss in the midst of the destruction, or at the least I would have removed the joke about relationships going down hill.
> Added 1 or 2 positive memories Clark has with his dad.
> Would have removed Clark destroying the truckers truck.
> Emphasized a bit more how much Clark has held back over the years out of not wanting to punch down.
> Emphasized Pa Kents concern about Clark's secret harming society so people wouldn't dismiss his motives as purely selfish.

Batman v Superman changes...
> Shown Clark to having wrapped his arm around the dictator before blowing him through the wall so we know he didn't kill him.
> Not having had Batman kill anyone during the car chase have him shot out their wheels/undercarriage instead.
> Have had Clark try and reason with Bruce again after the 1st dose of Kryptonite wore off only for Bruce try and go for one of the other rounds forcing Clark to tackle him.
> Bruce doing a bit more detective work in relation to Lex and the Russian gangsters.
> Clark, Lois & Martha having a happy diner together early on which would have added to the ladies interaction at the end.
> Clark got more happy scenes prior to the senate explosion.
> Clark looking more happy/friendly during the montage sequence.
> Lex being more publicly charismatic and non spastic during the gala.
> Lex being more cold, focused & non fidgety.
> Maybe have him be bald all the way through.
> Better rendering on DD druring the finale battle.
> DD grew notably more spikes over the course of the battle.

No, I'm not a filmmaker. I can admit I lack the proper knowledge to direct, manage a film budget, or shoot scenes. The only service I could provide is be one of the writers or fetch Ben a coffee

>start off with 2 movies per year
>first movie to come out will be a wonder woman movie which deals with the old and new gods
>next movie will be a batman movie, zreo year part 1, from scott snyder's batman run
>next year will be followed by zero year part 2 and a superman movie
>superman movie will be an adaptation of superman earth one
>a year after that have a batman v superman movie, instead it should be titled Man of Steel: Enter the Knight
>the movie will focus on superman dealing with various villians, mostly lex luthor
>lex luthor wont be setting up batman and superman against each other like in bvs, lex lithor shouldnt even know the secret identites of anybody
>batman's "hate" for superman is still the same, but ffs batman doesnt kill like he did in bvs
>the trailer for the new bvs starts off with lex luthor looking out of a window and a voice over like pic related
>in the movie batman will follow superman around seeing what he does and how he takes down his villians, and they will both figure out each other;s secret identites by themselves
>batman will see that superman is not the threat he thinks he is, and then lend a helping hand with the final big bad
>wonder woman cameo here
>nobody dies at teh end of teh movie, but they all meet at ma kent's house afterwards
>ma kent makes them some food and are later seen having beers looking at teh stars
>bruce asks "so, whats next?"
>wonder woman smiles and says "recruitment"

really rough idea, but this is teh jist of it

i would hand it over to based snyder

Cast the Rock as Superman. Made his movie positive and hopeful from the start like we saw with trailers, and make Ma and Pa Kent's influences better. Brighter colors for the suit and end with him phantom zoning Zod's crew.

Made a full Dark Knight Returns film with Batflec. Ends with him resolving that Jason's death won't be for nothing.

Batman and Superman, World's Finest. Frame it from the start as super hero fight that is arranged by Lexx, but gets interrupted by them working together. Batman regains hope while Superman becomes more serious about being a super hero and what that means

Wonder Woman movie in ancient Greece, ends with Trevor arriving on the island

Trinity film where the three lead into Justice League and Darkseid arriving.

Smart guys, the rest are ''tell that to zod's snapped neck'' retards

I'd give the critics what they want: quips. I'd literally drown them with gags, funnies, and yuck yucks to the point of nausea. I would have Bats & Supes defeat Steppen Wolf in a Rock Off in the same nature as Rock & Rule, and Tenacious D pic of Destiny. Just literally have comedians in capes. Just bury their noses in the proverbial shit until they love it.

no one in Sup Forums, reddit, or any other forum can write a complete half-decent script or direct even if their life depended on it. All the Youtube video essays like HOW TO 'FIX' MAN OF STEEL are a bunch of imbeciles who couldn't do shit if they were hired by WB obviously.

I do think some people might have good ideas. But that's more like a producing role or someone with creative control. Like 'put XXXX in the movie' or 'XXXX has to be the villain and follow this story-line from the comics.'

Anything other than that means the person is delusional and has absolutely no understanding about filming. Bonus points for the cringe faggots in reddit or Youtube comments that reply to a shitty idea saying "Wow! WB/Marvel should hire you!"

absolutely yes. They would look at me as if i were crazy when i told them i will make a one eyed black starfish the feared villain in DC movie history

No.

I think so. My ideas would however be much simpler. Batman v. Superman wouldn't have ended with them fighting Doomsday in such a dumb way. Probably wouldn't have Doomsday in it at all.

Karen Fukuhara´s career is dead.