O NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH

O NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SONid9rqlMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two of them are special. Race mixing and having kids at a older age don't mix.

Reminder that De Niro's father was a homosexual

>A successful man surrounded by a loving family
And a lonely, virgin man-child like yourself is making fun of him because...?

I see 3 perfectly normal handsome young men. I see the future face of America, and it's beautiful.

>Let me tell you who's white

And here you are as a 'never-held-a-hand' virgin.

Robert de Negro

What a fucking mong. He deserves to have mongs for children

le 28% face

OH SAY

WE WUZ VAKANGS N SHIEET

CAN YOU SEE

NUFFIN RONG WIF ZEM PURE WHITE MURIKROONS

He took a shit in his gene pool. Sad

America...You fear to go into that country.
The jews jewed too greedily and too deep.
You know what they awoke in the darkness of the big apple.
And it's beautiful.

CAN YOU SHART BY THE DAWN'S EARLY MART

BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

drumf drumf drumfs in the deep

Note that all the IRL versions of this happen to be Italians

>all these butthurt europoors

at least I'm white Achmed

>at least I'm white Achmed

Yeah we all know what's considered "white" in the land of the free

Anyone here ever get tired of having the same 5 threads every day?

THE DARK SHARTS WILL NOT AVAIL YOU, MUTT OF UDUN

>it's an OP and his friends make a thread and then shitpost in it episode

Don't worry dude, just post memes

then go to reddit

I FUCKING love this meme

feels like it's 2010 again

a......anyone.......have..............any................................white....................genes..............to........spare.......................please........................

Pure kino.

this is like decades of Sup Forums abuse being turned into mental illness and desperation, yikes

Because racism and misogyny are the only things that can validate their pathetic, worthless lives?

Deniro was never attractive.

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAAAAAAILED

obviously the short one right, but which other?

Shh, they'll quote you and post an image

BUDIFEL

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

>Shh, they'll quote you and post an image

Get a load of this homo.

If this is the state of Americans, what does that say about the rest of the world who lives under their thumb? :)

youtube.com/watch?v=SONid9rqlMI

I can really feel the artist's rage in this one.

>haha I proved him right
What now?

Fatty boom batty, the slim one might be ok.

>butthurt amerilards

I wonder if the original artist had a family member that got hit by a drone strike

>haha I proved him right
>What now?

POT OF HERITAGE ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE ETHNICITIES. I WILL START MY TURN BY PLAYING POT OF HERITAGE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE ETHNICITIES. I WILL PLAY THE RACE CARD, POT OF HERITAGE, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW ETHNICITIES. THIS RACE CARD ALLOWS ME TO TAKE TWO RACE CARDS FROM MY ANCESTRY AND ADD THEM TO MY GENETICS. THE RACE CARD, POT OF HERITAGE LETS ME DRAW TWO NEW ETHNICITES FROM MY ANCESTRY. POT OF HERITAGE ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE ETHNICITIES.

Why else do you think they ended up in Europe?

RRAAAUUUGGHHHR

Note the subtle message written on the flag

the future faces of america

I know, right?

But you can't blame them. America was a mutt nation from the start, whereas England was a white utopia they let shitskins rape into the dirt. You can't not be pissed if you're a limey who has to lock his doors at night in the country 100 generations of your ancestors died for.

And it's beautiful.

Got me good

What is this AHAHA meme? It's really irritating. Reminds me of this I did a BIG SHIET XD posts where the actual text is aggravating beyond anything it's being posted in.

Needs one lineage of initial white Northern European ancestors desu

current*

KEK

>brags about Jew Yorkers dominating the world.
Good gentile, I bet you even got your pathetic goycock mutilated at birth

It's ok to be American

>can't even bother making new pictures so he instead uses the ones from the previous thread

>future

>mutt nation from the start
>went from >85% white to