Do you remember Moonbeam City, Sup Forums?

Do you remember Moonbeam City, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/690189
derpibooru.org/690210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was less than a year ago so yeah.
Too bad it was a good show.

Deserved a longer run. Fun show that really kicked it into gear later in the Season.

Also BEST WOMAN. PERIOD.

Are there any MEGA links for it?

Oh okay, this is actually just a bait thread to trigger Barneyfag. Moonbeam City was still definitely a good show though.

Just want to say fuck you for getting an entire thread on /aco/ deleted because one or two images that were of humans were apparently tangentially related to ponyshit.

It was good but didn't really hit its stride until several episodes in, but man oh man was it not afraid to go bananas.

I think with a second season it could have really done well, but it probably was pretty expensive so I sort of understand CC's reluctance to renew. You'd think a retro-80s show would've done better, but I suppose the surface-level Archer comparisons made viewers stay away. Ah well.

Pizzaz is my waifu

I miss Tex drawings, why does he always delete all his work?

It wasn't really that funny. None of the jokes or characters were groundbreaking or memorable. If it wasn't for the style people wouldn't remember it at all.

It took a bit to find it's legs but once the episode about Bowling aired it got better.
Fuck off Barnigger

you are cancer incarnate

We will never see Pizazz having lunch with the mayor again, why live?

I saw one episode, the one where the guy wanted to fuck a dolphin.

I'd fcuk a dolphin

closetted brony fag detected

>[Deleted]
Aww, I wanted to see his full copypasta.
We could make a game out of it by seeing how far he gets before everything he posts is wiped!

Who made it?

Maybe it can be like the Sealab people and while it ends we'll get their Frisky Dingo and their Archer?

>the episode where Brad was stuck in the matrix.
My fucking sides left the planet. Too bad it's not on Hulu anymore.
>This gem was cancelled for the shitfest that is Legends of Chamberlain High

I remember a hilarious series of Family Circus edits where this one guy would call out the cast for saying stupid shit. Then when I went to look it up again finding out he went on to write MC.

Shit.

just fucking why

(OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
Can you just fuck off?
derpibooru.org/690189
derpibooru.org/690210

And it's autosaging. Fucking wow.

just why