One of the most expensive movies ever made is going to be a massive flop

>one of the most expensive movies ever made is going to be a massive flop
Will this finally be the death of capeshit?

>another smear campaign thread
the desperation.

ikr. its pathetic at this point

>this much denial
Save your cash snydercucks

If it doesn’t meet the 1bill expected of it, it might end the DCEU but no, the mouse will continue to provide all the marvel flicks you can possibly want.
>replying to the troll

50 million in reshoots
to splice in shitty looking QUIPS and use bad green screen

yeah. I dont think two weeks of Green Screen is going to cost 50 million.

it'll be the death of DC and WB that's for sure but capefilms will be alive and well thanks to based disney

>50 million in reshoots
>to make the film look worse

Bottom looks like a fucking Syfy flick

The quips were there before reshoots. Remember the teaser?

5 more days DCuck

>point out its a smear campaign
>someone got triggered enough to start spamming pics
hmmmm

>disgusting boring gray filter
>horrible obnoxious orange filter
can we fucking stop putting our movies through this shit and go back to actually having natural colors

yes but some of the new stuff was clearly Quips being edited in.
its pretty obvious in the Aquaman /batman scene
Still wouldn't cost 50 million.

Did they add patches of lava in the second picture?

Whats up with "Dumpster fire" meme? everyone uses that now. Its like "nothing burger"
never hear anyone say it in real life. Just on TV or internet

>all early reactions are positive
>one of the most anticipated movies of the year
>official budget isn't known but it'll likely be 250 millions
>already made a bunch of that money back from Mercedes and the rest of the product placement deals
>Wonder Woman is one of the most profitable movies of the genre and to this day Sup Forums hasn't recovered
They'll be fine

Is the reason that they don't put Superman on the posters because he's supposed to be a big epic "haha surprise guys bet you didn't see this coming" kind of thing like Spider-Man could have been in Civil War?
And if the answer is yes, why do they put his logo on the poster anyway?

Did they only tell the actors/photographers the plan but not the designers?

If every movie makes 700 to 800 mil, they'll just keep making more retard. This "end the dceu " is only spouted by morons like you. Aquaman is literally already finished filming. Explain how it will "end". Sorry James wan, fuck off cuz we aren't releasing it anymore? That's not how these things work.

>mouseshills are this fucking obvious
lmfao

Snyder doesn't do gray dumbass it's clearly blue, fuck outta here with those color-blind subhuman genes

>all early reactions are positive
mixed at best and most PROFESSIONAL reviewers haven't said a fucking word
not even fucking close
>official budget isn't known but it'll likely be 250 millions
before the massive reshoots
>already made a bunch of that money back from Mercedes and the rest of the product placement deals
again before the massive reshoots
>Wonder Woman is one of the most profitable movies of the genre and to this day Sup Forums hasn't recovered
oh good domestic bitch is back

It won't ever end, it will only be rebooted over and over again like Spiderman.

Critics are saying Aquaman is the break out character so it's safe to say his solo movie will be anohter "MCU shills doing damage control for a year" tier savage success a la Wonder Woman

JL will be capekino

Are you retarded, user?

The only thing that might change is WB doing more solo films which leads to less budgets (Aquaman & Wonder Woman were between 150-175 million instead of 250+) Making 800 million a film is still more than any other franchise WB has.

For the sake of a quality future alternative I do hope it fails. DC could've done way better than these.

>pretends to be informed
>questions why professional reviewers haven't said anything when an embargo is up
drop the agenda for gods sake. its embarrassing

You know that guy is a mentally ill Disney shill who tried to predict Justice League score using tea leaves right?

doesn't matter. if it fits a narrative, people will push it

First Trailer releases
>AHAHAHAHAHA *exhales* THE CG IN THIS IS SO BAD! WHAT VIDEO GAME? GUN ON THE BATMOBILE? BAT OF MURDER!
Zack Snyder's daughter died
>AHAHAHAHAHA!
Whedon takes over
>AHAHAHAHAHA! WHEDON IS GOING TO SJW THE SHIT OUT OF THIS! WB IS DESPERATE! DC IS DONE! BURY IT! CONSIDER THIS MERCY!
JL was under reshoot production
>AHAHAHAHA! THEY'RE MAKING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVIE! JL LITERALLY COST A BILLION TO MAKE! JUSTice LEAGUE! #ALL OUT OF MONEY!
2nd JL trailer
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT THE VIDEO GAME! WHY IS THE SKY RED? CYBORG'S CG! #DCDONE JUSTice LEAGUE! I CAN SMELL THE ROTTEN TOMATOES FROM HERE!
3rd JL trailer
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CYBORG STILL LOOKS LIKE SHIT! VIDEO GAMES! JUSTice LEAGUE! #ALL OUT
>5 new promo clips release
Literally any photo Sup Forums found to be an unflattering angle of an actor or actress.
>BLUNDER WHORE AHAHAHA! FAT MAN'S HAIRLINE AND ALCOHOLIC CHEEKS! JUST! NVYDIA BORG, AND THE QUIP! AHAHAHAHA BROANOA! GADOTS BALDING! AFFLECK BALDING! MOMOA BALDING! EVERYONE IS BALDING! VIDEO GAME GRAPHICS! AHAHAHAHAHA
Thor Ragnarok at 121 m domestic
>DKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH! THOR IS GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH JUSTice LEAGUE! JUSTice LEAGUE IS OVER! BURY IT! CONSIDER IT MERCY!
Ezra Miller, Ben Affleck, & Henry Cavil say the movie still is Snyder's movie.
>AHAHAHA I CAN JUST SEE THE BALDING FROM HERE!
Social Media embargo is lifted
>I-IT'S MIXED RECEPTION! 60% GUARANTEED! HEY TAKE A LOOK AT THIS LITERALLY WHO THAT GAVE THE MOVIE A 0! DC IS OVER! BURY IT!

>embargo is up
not for social media and yet not a single fucking word

Josh Dickey is a notorious Marvel cock sucker. Reactions were mixed, but positive and yes, there will be plenty of negatives, but this dude was posting 33% and under RT watch articles on his webite last week. He has an agenda as well.

>mixed at best and most PROFESSIONAL reviewers haven't said a fucking word
29 positive reviews out of 30 you dumbass
>not even fucking close
Broke Fandango when it came out.
>oh good domestic bitch is back
You're fucking dense, WW is more profitable than all of the Marvel movies. It's not even that hard to calculate.
$821,763,408 divided by 149,000,000
WW made nearly 6 times it's budget. Compare this with CW which barely made 4 times its budget.
WW made more of a profit faggot

>why aren't PROFESSIONAL reviews up?
>I know there is an embargo but not for social media
youre an idiot.

>oh good domestic bitch is back
But the studio cut on the domestic gross is bigger (Disney is pushing it to 65%) and Wonder Woman's budget and marketing were cheap as fuck. I mean you know these things right? Being a "regular user" of a Television & Film board and all

>using tea leaves right?
it was a figure of speech about the late embargoes but of course you fucking DCucks would be retarded enough to take it literally

Not seeing IT and TFA in your pic, both with late embargos. Surely it must be a mistake

That would throw off his chart though.

OK obviously you're fucking retarded so I will go slow

Professional

Reviewers

Haven't

Said

A

Single

Fucking

Word

About

The

Movie

Even

Though

They

Are

Allowed

To

Reactions

On

Social

Media

*cackles*

youre wrong again, dopey. they haven't said anything because of the embargo. if you think theyre allowed to say it on their twitter because reasons you really are an idiot.

I had a friend send me this and I went down his Twitter and I swear to god, reading the last Thor tweet he posted confirmed he was just a fag

"Snyder doesn't do gray"

> I'll take "shit nobody said after seeing Man of Steel, Watchmen, 300 or BVS for $800."

pic related

Out of 30 early reactions, 29 are positive. Professional critics don't give a fuck about capeshit and they don't post their opinions on twitter, they write them down in their reviews

People don't care whether they're professional reviewers, all that matters is that many of the people who used the tweet reviews have spots on RT and that is the only thing the general audience pays attention to ... and so far only 1 reviewer is going to give it a rotten because it seems to fall in the Marvel system of not being great but is at least watchable with fun characters.

You're listing a litany of valid and correct observations / failures with the movie... but you're somehow defending DC?

Yep, he seems to have done that in every scene to make it look more "epic"

Good imagine user, mind if I save It?

Literally CGI: The Movie - Featuring The Justice League

>this is the only guy who said he didn't like JL
I expected more of you, MCU shills. I guess ESPN is really eating away Disney's viral marketing budget

To be fair, that was likely to be there anyway, just hadn't finished the CGI to put it in when the earlier trailers came out. Very standard practice.

well Im sure some people might agree with what he says, but Id really doubt whether Disney or a kiwi director would give a shit about colonialism undertones.

>You're listing a litany of valid and correct observations
correct and it's still going to make money despite that, which was said to be the main reasons why this movie will flop. No normie outside Sup Forums is going to say "yeah but them graphix tho!"

The

Remaining

Embargo

Is

For

Full

Reviews

They

Can

Reactions

Any

Time

They

Want

Most of those people either aren't RT critics or aren't going to be reviewing it for RT

>i-its for the full reviews
>despite not one has said anything
lmao how stupid can you get. even peddling this narrative hating on a movie.

I said he's a fag, I'm not shilling for MCU
This. They stick to a boring formula and even if there are some colonialism undertones, it's likely part of the formula to talk about how empire is bad or whatever because that's what's the fad at the moment

see currently you're at the very bottom of the timeline. Can't wait to get the box office goal posting phase.

>this mental gymnastics
Jesus christ why are you doing this to yourself? Didn't you get BTFO enough with Wonder Woman?

>tfw WB execs had Snyder's daughter killed so he would step down due to grief, allowing them to have whedon come in and reshoot to make the film more marvel-like and more palatable to the lowest common denominator
>tfw retarded kike executives will never allow capekino to exist

Holy fucking shit

What is going on with his mouth? Jesus Christ.

Why is Lex Luthor disguised as Superman?

>that mustache

fucking seemless

CGI to disguise moustache, not even joking

We can only hope

that picture does look bad desu.
what are WB doing? they bin Snyder in fear of making a badly received movie, have awful reshoots with actors clearly bloated from alcohol and other actors tied to contracts which force awful cgi

Nah Capshit is like Communism. They won't admit they were wrong and instead they'll try again.

No pajeets will prop it up

Its what happens when your production is the last hope of chickenshit committees. They're too spooked to make sensible decisions

PLEASE Sup Forums HELP

DC IS POINTING GUN AT ME

ARGH HELP ME PLEASEEEE GO SEE JUSTICE LEAGUEEEE

I don't think shit stained curry tokens have much value in Hollywood

Honestly Wonder Woman would have done a lot better internationally if it hadn't opened the week after Pirates. That's really popular wordlwide and made more than all the capeshit this year.

Justice League has no competition in the worldwide market for a month since Ragnarok will be in it's fourth weekend at that point. It's going to do well and Sup Forums will bean absolute shit show

>shit
What is wrong with his chest?

jump Ben jump

once you do you get to sign a non-compete clause that keeps you from doing DC's shitty movies

How much would Ben drink if JL flops?

Why are you guys so nervous? There is nothing we can do about Ragnarok being raped by JL in its third week

If dubs Ben is accused of rape or has to pay alimony for the rest of his life.

affleck for reed richards when the fox buyout happens

Id bet at least 3 of those threads are one poster.

The amount of attention this film is getting here is obscene. Sup Forums claims to hate capeshit but nobody talks about it more.

>Will this finally be the death of capeshit?
No. It will kill capeshit for DC. When Black Panther flops, it will capeshit for Marvel, and then capeshit will be gone from movies forever. Thank god.

Too bulky for Reed.

>Ben
>giving up a Batman AKA King Capeshit role.
you faggots wish.

being Batman don't mean shit if everyone hates your movies

Kek, this.

The marvel backpedaling is embarrassing

Serious question, does Hollyjew put out anything except capeshil films now? It honestly doesn't seem like it.

>It will kill capeshit for DC.

KEK! You guys are so retarded. DC has made profit off all these films so far. Even if Justice League does under perform they wont stop. Am I the only one who remembers Superman Returns and that it cost 270mil in 2006? Unless you think a bomb of that magnitude is coming again DC is going to keep going

>300 million dollar budget
>can't even remove a fucking moustache

After Justice League comes out 6 of the top 10 openings for the year will be capeshit

>majority of audience liked it
yeah, everyone hates it.
your peddling is transparent desu

>KEK! You guys are so retarded. DC has made profit off all these films so far
nope

I bet you didn't even went to s BR2049.

if they liked it Justice league wouldn't be tracking for less than $130 million