What other sitcoms could they do this with?

What other sitcoms could they do this with?

how bad is this?

It's not that bad

A young homer simpson spin off could be good, well maybe if they thought of it 15 years ago

The Young tossed salad and scrambled eggs & his brothes Niles.

Old Man Sheldon
Girl Sheldon
Sheldon of the 23rd century
Sheldon's time travelling adventure
House of Sheldons
Crisis on multiple Sheldons
Crisis on infinite Sheldons

What about Sheldon Civil War and World War Sheldon?

just seeing the ads for this during football games is too much for me

it's actually pretty good. the most recent episode (ep 3) has been the best yet, imo. very promising.

Those are the movies you idiot

I watched it with my girlfriend and it's honestly not bad.

I've never even completed a single episode of Big Bang Theory though. To me it's just a show about a genius kid. No laugh tracks.

I hate watching kid stars now though. I didn't know what Hollywood was doing to them, and the main star is a talented little guy.

You know, when Homer was young in the 90's and played in a grunge band...

Frasier

What's it like having a girlfriend?

Tastes like black men semen.

Young Trap Sheldra

Pretty watchable.
It's not a straight up comedy.
More of a drama following young Sheldon and his family.

And I would watch the shit out of it.

This.

It'd be great to see a show of a younger Frasier in Boston. Dont know how the setting would work though, maybe make it revolve around a cafe like the nervosa or a bar, idk.

What other characters in film or tv do you want to see a young version of?

>young Marlo
>young Rocky
>young Willy Wonka

The only sitcom I would watch with this type of premise would be a show before Fringe

Basically the crazy doctor and his young son who hates his crazy scientist father but it turns out years later he may be crazy but he's been right all along...

Young Rick

Young Sneed

It's not nearly as bad as it could be, but that doesn't make it good.

shockingly good, not great, but the worst part about it is that the big bang theory exists

Penny & Sheldon

really makes me seed and think

Imagine someone ALWAYS being there to talk during your kinographs

Can't believe you forgot Pickle Sheldon

My name is Earl would be awesome, young Earl and Randy getting into all kinds of mischief, kinda like Malcolm in the middle

This

Young Bane

I want it like a thelma and louise

How about a show that shows him fucking with people and being an asshole and it ends with him getting hit by a car?

Young Rosanne

Cam from modern family. Young teen on the farm.
Gibbs from NCIS. Young marine being autistic.
Kim from better call Saul, but in reverse. After we find out why she leaves, it's her in 5-10 yrs. Preferably it's witness protection and old jimbo shows up halfway through on the run after brba.

BAZOONGA!

I really want this only as a spiritual sequel to the original Earl, showing how Earl was a piece of shit in his early days before making his list would be amazing.

Young CIA is the obvious one. It would follow his school days as a classmate with Bane and Dr Pavel.