fucking kill yourself

>our
Back to r ddit you go retard.

>normies
>our
t. reddit

>normies

You mean normalfags?

That guy isnt a normie, no matter what you think of him hes objectively /ourguy/

Sup Forums welcomed twats from reddit with open arms.
they then crossposted onto other boards.

no fucking surprise these stupid memes get beaten like a dead horse. At least the list of flicks/films/kinography meme isn't ruined.

what if i told you that every fucking thing on this board starts in a room full of advertising agency interns? would you believe me?

B-but he doesn't like trump, he upset me

Normies have taken everything.

Why do you think everything on Sup Forums is Sup Forums-tinged? Sup Forums is literally the only thing they won't touch (and even then some things still make it out).

Most Redditors hate Sup Forums as much as you do, trust me. I found out about Sup Forums from r/Sup Forums and I saw screencaps from Sup Forums. That shit was so fucked up, how can you be so full of hate? I'm glad Sup Forums, /ck/, Sup Forums, /hc/ and Sup Forums are the only boards I visit regularly.

>would you believe me?
Before 2008, no. From 2010, yes.

It's the circle of memes, sweetie.

>I found out about Sup Forums from r/Sup Forums
DISGUSTED.jpg

>Most Redditors hate Sup Forums

Reddit had coontown boards.

*tips fedora*

Mumkey I know my this is you and I wanted to know what actually happened with the stupid edgy weaboo podcast for them to kick you off?

>normies have stolen our words
muh secretclub etc etc.
kill yourself.

already moved on
cleandick is the new kino

Keyword: had.
The Reddit community doesn't tolerate racism, homophobia, transphobia, misgendering, misogyny, xenophobia, Nazism, or hate. We reported those subs a long time ago which is why Reddit will always be morally superior to Sup Forums, we can both agree that Sup Forums needs to be deleted and should have been deleted a long time ago.

Good. I hated seeing it every thread anyway.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please almost everyone here goes on reddit for le memes.

>Reddit will always be morally superior to Sup Forums

Lol, don't know what kind of troll tripfag you are but reddit is Sup Forums with a condom, r/incel only recently got banned.

>Videos can't even reach 10.000 views
We're safe, bros.

>Before 2008, no.

you're adorable.

>Mumkey
>normalfag
Shiggy diggy nigger

Kill yourself

>tripfag
You're such a newbie! I'm a namefag, see how I don't have a tripcode?

Germany called. They want THEIR word back.

Woah, mean words! Meanies like you are looked down on on reddit. That's why it's such a safe space for all people.

On Reddit we kept some of the subreddits to contain and monitor them. Sup Forums should do the same thing with Sup Forums, I'm sick of seeing hate filled threads every day on Sup Forums. You don't understand what r/incel was really about before it got taken over by misognyists. It was a place for likeminded people to discuss their life style until it got taken over by 4channers and Sup Forums idiots.

>how do we stop this?
Convince normies that Kino is slang for raping impressionable actresses.

there's a lot more moralfaggy bleeding leftwingers on Sup Forums these days than before. not sure why

wow so edgy

>tripfag
Learn what a tripfag is before you post. Lurk more you faggot.

>Germany called. They want THEIR word back.

Poland calling Germany, They want THEIR word back

SUBSCRIBE TO MUMKEY JONES

there are just as many as there were before they're just tired of the autistic Sup Forums trumptard bullshit that you faggots have been spamming constantly since the election.
are you triggered that people are speaking up in your safespace circlejerk?

Literally everybody uses Sup Forums.

Role play is against the rules, user.

>Mumkey Jones
>normie
He makes jokes about anime,school shooters, and suicide in what world is he a normie?

Normies introduced the word in the first place, you disgusting pleb.

should've put a filter on kino then it wouldn't have happened

>gee why is Sup Forums, cesspool of kids trying to be counter-current, getting all lefty now that a Republican is in the white house
Hmm, truly one for the experts...

Coming from the alt-right? Come on that's as edgy as it gets.

You should be deleted fag, go back to safe space reddit with your brainwashed description of what is right and wrong.

I don't know what you're trying to say but racism actually is against the rules. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Of course Mumkey is a normie, he wishes he wasn't but he really is.

>our
But its always been theres normalfag meme hustler

Gib Prussia back

reddit is equally as hateful but with a quarter of the humor, that goes both ways on the politico-autismo spectrum

>there's a lot more moralfaggy bleeding leftwingers on Sup Forums

Is Sup Forums history THAT transitory? None of you guys even remember Chanology?

It's OK, user. It's literally okay to be white. There's nothing wrong with the colour of your skin.

wow

These aren't me and now I have to use a tripcode.

You know what they say:

"Mimickry is the sincerest form of flattery" - 2017, Unknown

>I found out about Sup Forums from r/4ch
Don't worry
Most of this boards current userbase is the same way

>now I have to use a tripcode.

You don't offer anything unique and don't "need" a tripcode.

Bitch I'm from Something Awful. I could never muster up the will to pay for an account.

If more people used tripcodes, Sup Forums would be more personable and easier for people to understand. If I wasn't supposed to use a tripcode then Sup Forums wouldn't have them. Just sayin'.... hope that's not too much for you to comprehend.

I'm also amused by the recent tendency of you folk to copy/paste words people use to make fun of you ( triggered, safespace, etc), and just throw it on the other side even though it doesnt make sense a lot of the time. You should come up with your own thoughts.

Take this instance. No, I am not "triggered", you are free to speak your mind all day long. And no, I don't consider a website as my "safespace", the very notion is laughable.
So you are just throwing buzzwords around with no thought, like I said

Afaik one of the creators got all bootyblasted over him making racist jokes and apparently he consorts with people who digicuck called trolls or some shit

It's really gay

>I'm glad Sup Forums, /ck/, Sup Forums, /hc/ and Sup Forums are the only boards I visit regularly.

You should go to /wsr/ and help Anons out as payback for enjoying the site.

*downvotes*

I'm not going to a board that's just about wallpapers, sounds boring.

I would help Anons out if Sup Forums had a Gold system where I could donate to Anons who make good posts. But that doesn't exist yet even though I've been asking for it by email for 2 years.

What, why? Why would there be people from advertising agencies watching Sup Forums before 2008? I mean, wasn't the only advertisers J-list and other weeb/hentai shit back then?

Rope yourself nigger

Global Rule 3: Do not post racism outside of Sup Forums. Enjoy your ban, dipshit.

>/wsr/
>just about wallpapers

Oh shit. I just spotted you're a trip. Go fuck yourself with Krager's dick you subhuman pos.

kek

everything I wrote made sense. maybe you're just illiterate. could be a side effect of mommy and daddy being brother and sister.
honestly if you'd been here longer than a few weeks you'd not be complaining wingers since this site was mostly left wing before we started getting invaded by stormfromt and Reddit.

>you disrespected a board AND used a trip
>how dare you, FOURCHAN IS SRS BZZNIS, GODAMNIT

L O L
O L O
L O L

Last time i checked the ethiopian food and sexy abortions subreddits were still there.

take a chill pill or something, Hillary. I wasnt complaining to begin with, but you just keep raging all over me.

>got the function of a board wrong
>disrespected

Did you learn how to stretch things from Krager?

>loses argument
>god dude you need to chillax. I'm not even mad at all bro and you're just raging with your bad vibes. like totally take a chill pill

If we work together we can report them and get them taken down.

>Did you learn how to stretch things from Krager?
Sorry, i never watched Elm Street movies, not into horrors

>loses argument

i literally dont know whats the argument we're supposed to be having? What about was this argument that I just apparently lost?

We'll do what we always do.
Come up with a new word or phrase.

>before we started getting invaded by stormfromt
Started?

The invasion is finished (and it was successful) since 2013. We're in the post-moot era, jmoot clearly doesn't give a fuck as long as he gets traffic through Sup Forums.

>being this new

>muh old horrors are kino
whatever, fag

Normies have stolen our board and you're part of the reason why tho OP
twitter.com/search?q=Sup Forums.org%2Ftv&src=typd

Kino may refer to:

In film and theatre: from the Norwegian, German, Polish, South Slavic (Serbo-Croatian, Slovene, Macedonian, Bulgarian) and the Russian spelling of cine for cinema

yes, it's "our" word you fucking redditor.

>he thinks I'm talking about horror movies
ha

basically the guy that acts tough (jesse) is actually a big pussy

Calling someone else a "Redditor" isn't an insult, it's actually a really cool and great thing. Being a Redditor means being inquzitive, intuitive, investigative, decisive, strong, highly intelligent, and suave.

Its lefty jihad to try and turn Sup Forums into tumblr. It's been like this for years and years now but I blame the "le edgy and scurry fourchin" meme spouted by everyone nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMBz9imPK1g

I like this one. He's an agent of chaos if ever I'd seen one.

You spineless fags could learn a lot from him.

>my secret club

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Metaposting is still shitposting, sweetie pie.

>newfag

Good
Hopefully we can now stop saying this shit every 10 seconds

>being this gay

youtube.com/watch?v=ncQvjso-jKs

>this fucking thread