Into the Wild

My dad insists I watch this. Is it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdm3Q7n3J-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, but it's possible that your dad wants you out of the house

Its possible your dad thinks you are a retarded hippie who needs a reality check and could never survive in the wilderness.

ONE BENDED KNEE IS NO WAY TO BE FREE

Tell your old man that he's a fag and he should get over his midlife crisis some other way than forcing his son to be inspired to "find himself" (a chance he missed) by watching some stupid hipster movie based on a jews book about some edgy teen who ran away from home only to die in the wilderness, because he was literally to retarded to be properly prepared for camping.

I like how the poster shows him just chilling on the bus, not a care in the world, when in reality he was huddling inside the bus because he was so fucking cold and starving and had no clue where to get food, and was beyond lucky to have even stumbled upon the damn thing.

>projecting THIS hard

*inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He only starved after his supplies ran out. He WAS just enjoying live not a care in the world before that

who hurt you user?

I did not like that movie and I'm usually all for the great wild outdoor.

>go into wild with shitty .22
>eat poison berries
>die

Its horse shit for teen level brains.

He wasn´t enjoying life, he never enjoy it. He was always on the run chasing some idilic mental place that doesn´t exists, only in death. He died of being stupid disease.

>kill moose
>try to cut up and smoke the whole fucking 1.3 lbs animal in one go
>fail and the whole meat spoils
>haven't even eaten enough to get the calories back i spent doing that shit
>die

Yeah it's a good flick, it sucks though because it's impossible to separate it from the real story of the actual guy who was a mentally ill weirdo and nothing like the movie character.

but he's a mentally ill weirdo in the movie too

In the movie he's some lovable tramp kid who makes friends everywhere he goes. IRL he was a literal homeless guy and if you read his "journal" it's clear he was legitimately batshit crazy

who can't figure out that jerky needs to be in thin strips, it's pretty easy.

>In the movie he's some lovable tramp kid
no
>who makes friends everywhere he goes
yes and it makes no sense

He never really interacts with all the people he meets, just stares at them with an autistic smile most of the time, yet most people he meets treat him like he's the best person they've ever met. Two guys want him to be his son, Kirsten Stewart wants to fuck him...but it never feels earned. It's just lazy writing.

I've noticed this movie is really popular among Staceys whenever I go to Europe, is it solely to blame for the faux sense of spirituality they want to seek and why they love "traveling" so much even though they completely miss the point of the movie?

It's basically scripture for instathots with "wanderlust" (AKA using daddy's money to go on expensive trips w/your sorority sisters).

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdm3Q7n3J-w
that scene is fucking infuriating, but at the same time pretty hilarious. All the time watching it i was just screaming "what the fuck are you doing?!"

They never really go and do anything unique either or truly spiritual, they always stay in the ghetto areas with people from their own countries, it's like why even bother going if you're going to do fuck all but lounge around at the pool and drink beer all day while posting photos of yourself and the beer you couldn't finish to show people how wild you are?

Because the point of their little "adventures" is not to actually experience anything, it's to tell other people about where they went and post about it on social media