Guys thar are safe from the harassment storm

Guys thar are safe from the harassment storm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzQ1E2LBjWc
youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wibne94JY
youtube.com/watch?v=M4dHf6jnwaU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4965988/Frankie-Muniz-T-REMEMBER-Malcolm-Middle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plot twist : Dan The Man

Idris Elba

My man

My current theory is he's into old ladies like the concierge from Grand Budapest Hotel and he's just been trolling everyone.

Say what you will about his works. Is there any evidence that Seth isn't an absolute stand-up guy?

untouchable.

Georgy boy

Are we talking safe because they have literally never done anything like that, or safe despite the possibility of being a creep?

Safe because they have literally never done nasty things
Seth is a good boy

top kek

Leo and Idris

Tom Hanks. No way. The world would crumble.

Right?

>Say what you will about his works.
He is the most intelligent quick-witted comedian alive, his work is the very definition of a pleb filter

>Is there any evidence that Seth isn't an absolute stand-up guy?
No.

He literally names the Jews on almost Family Guy and even called out Israel on tv once and they havent found any dirt on him. No women (or man for that matter) who have sucked his Big Mick Dick or been hit on by him would EVER even THINK of accusing him of harassment, because they realized how honored they are to be the object of his desire, even if for a short period of time.

Based Seth.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzQ1E2LBjWc

Tom hanks, Mr. Rodgers, and Tom Cruise because he's not that type of insane.

Hi Seth!

>t. Emilia Clarke

lose weight and go back to showing titties every episode you dumb racemixing slut

>Somebody is stealling all our jews!

Seth deserves his success

>you face when the confession about Tom isn't even about rape but Tom took a guy out to a nice private dinner and gave him a soft peck on the cheek then left crying

i love how he acts like hes so clueless about it when its clear he understands it very clearly.

Seth is state sponsored and Deep State protected.

Warrantless wiretapping had all the Hollywood dirt years ago. Weinsteingate is a planned operation. Threads like this one are sockpuppet propaganda. Seth has the usual Hollywood dirt (harassment, casting couch, orgies, etc.) but his family ties to the intelligence community protected him from his 9/11 flight miss, and will continue to spare him from scrutiny.

Just look at this thread. Seth doesn't have fans who take the time to write him such glowing reviews. He is a vehicle for their propaganda.

They showed him what they could do for him on 9/11. He is kept.

>mhmm..mind if I use some magic powder to spirit jerk off in this plant?

Yeah, right?

>being this schizophrenic

he has plenty of fans, and plenty of haters

If by chance Seth is in this thread, I have had a crush on your since I was a teenager.

Let's be honest here. Nobody would give a fuck if he raped babies and tortured children in his free time.

*Says something honest fast at the end of a sentance and then turns it around at the last second*

People would have probably said the same thing about Spacey a few weeks ago.

Sure thing Mr. Gribble.

he pays hookers, not for sex, but to piss on beds that Obama has slept in.

Right?

based

The warrantless wiretapping thing hasn't been mentioned, but it fits

Bullshit

I grew up with Sethkino. It is the ultimate plebfilter

Terry Crews
Stand up guy, funny, transparent, and accused another man of groping HIM
Straight up invincible now

there have been rumours about what was going on during Malcolm in the Middle. not saying bryan is a kiddy diddler, but producers probably did something that has fucked the kids up permanently.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wibne94JY
youtube.com/watch?v=M4dHf6jnwaU

How did Seth know all of these?

Can't disgraze the Fraze

my nigga ain't gonna quit easily

Do you remember when Lena Dunham wrote a book about how she abused mentally and phisically her younger sister and when someone noticed it was all men's fault, no one is perfect, i did some mistakes etc.?
Good times.

Clint is too alpha to have ever had to rape. Guarantee you he thinks the idea of it is disgusting.

everyone knows Clint was a douchebag back in the day, he fucked over Sondra Locke and I'm sure shes not the only one

He has to hide his power level.

I don't know about that. Spacey has always been the odd one out, unlike Clint who's been the alpha man for decades.

The stories have always made it sound to me like Bryan knew what was going on, and tried to protect the children as best he could. All those blind items only talk about producers, and he's always said that he tried to spend as much time as possible with the kids on set so he could ensure "the most normal childhood possible" for them. I.e. he tried to stay close to them, so nothing could happen.

Just because the press hasn't heard about these celebrity beefs yet doesn't mean not a single soul knows
Seth gets around he knows people who knows these people he's gone to parties with these people

Family Guy also blatantly stated Bryan Singer was a pedophile.

goddam how is it that ryan gosling can make BUYING THREE CANS OF COKE AND HOLDING THEM UP WITH YOUR CHIN look sexy????

he's too pure

Even that does shed light on how twisted place Hollywood is, when people don't say a thing about abuse if it's going on.

Don't get me wrong, it's good that Cranston tried to protect the kids, but he should have done more despite that would have lead to the end of the series.

Are you kidding? SJW journalists are combing through every episode of Family Guy trying to find every little joke and reference to every whatever star gets accused next and framing it to suggest he has some dark secret complacency in the whole thing.

It's easy to SAY you'd be a whistleblower but it's just not that simple
Every single producer who has something to hide or is friends with the person you blew a whistle on or things the guy you blew a whistle on now isn't going to hire you nor the people you defended
And is playing martyr really worth sacrificing your fame and fortune and dream career?

>calling out pedophiles on national tv as a joke years in advance
>dark complacency
Now that's some real reaching right there

Where do these Seth Macfarlane shills come from?

Of course, it would've been a lot better if he reported it. And I'm not going to go in to all that "well maybe he's afraid for his career and the power these people have" stuff, but I will say that not reporting a crime you've witnessed (or somehow knew about) is not the same as committing an actual crime. The actual pedophiles speaks more than enough of how twisted a place Hollywood is.

>implying he didn't play a role in all of he harassments.

He banged a cleaning lady. At the fucking work space.

Our Hill boy couldn't possibly commit such perverse acts.

So she's basically Cersei IRL?

>hey we need someone to come in and diddle some ki-
He's already finished, sir.

>went to a Public red carpet event

Do the fucking teeth, idiot.

THINGS ARE WORSE THAN EV-VER!

Seth MacFarlane is a great man. Seth would never engage in any sort of sexual misconduct and has never been accused of such. Furthermore there is no evidence that Mr MacFarlane has possessed knowledge of sexual misconduct committed by a third party prior to recent stories broken. Finally, Seth would obviously offer support to any alleged victims, and condemnation to anyone accused of these wicked and vile sexual behaviours.

>Furthermore there is no evidence that Mr MacFarlane has possessed knowledge of sexual misconduct committed by a third party prior to recent stories broken.
Except he joked about weinstein being a rapist in 2013 oscars and admits he did it because he heard a friend of his tell him that weinstein was rapey

Can someone direct me to these 'stories'?

Is there any hard proof?

Was that wrong?

No hard proofs. I can't recall the name of the site. It's that blind item site. It is very often correct, 5-10% of the time or so.

It was a Reddit ama about a child actor who got molested by the father of a sitcom and he gave out a lot of clues and it's most likely Dewey from Malcom in the Middle

Do you jerk off to Alex Jones' voice?

This is a planned post.

Men like him now how hollywood works and helped keep it a secret, even if he didnt do anything, he still is part of the problem.

You could say the same for virtually everyone though, that's the problem.

Would be no surprise

Not to be one of the McFarlane shills itt, but publicly accusing someone of rape because "a friend told me he raped people" isn't going to sound very convincing

I mean I agree that seth did the right thing there
but the post I replied to was straight up wrong

Friend told me Trump owns slaves in his basement. I put it into a national show risking lawsuits etc. Just because

Frankie Muniz cant remember 'Malcolm in the Middle'.
How convenient

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4965988/Frankie-Muniz-T-REMEMBER-Malcolm-Middle.html

tom cruise

just a genuine nice fella

Prepared lawyer statements like this make me think Seth has a big secret to hide

He's like the least connected celebrity. He smokes a few bowls, films, smokes some more, then rolls the fuck out of there to go chop down a tree and make chairs.

Paid plants

>I was on a primetime TV show for many years. I think most people under 35 would have been fans of the show although the guy who played our dad is more famous for another role that came after the show ended. I was sexually abused by many people during my stint on the show including executives and one of the smaller role actors. The studio all knew about it (in fact the guys who played my brothers were also molested) but bought our silence. I always felt like that even though I was molested, at least I had money. Well, my parents spent most of it. And I had to spend what was left to pay for my a$$hole sibling's drug rehab and to fix their fukking problems. All I have to show for it is $8,000 and my family still asks me for money and complains to me about their problems. I turned to opiates to cope and for a few years, it helped me immensely. Now I work a normal 9-5 job and the memories of the sexual abuse is eating me up inside. When I see boys under 12, I think of when I was abused. I hate when people recognize me and want a picture because I remember all those times when a few men would have me pose nude or in speedos or underwear at their Malibu homes. I also hate it when people ask me when there will be a reunion show because it's been 10 years and I want to retort and say "why the fukk would any of us want to do a reunion show when all we have is memories of men sucking our cocks in the dressing room or watching us in the shower or taking us for "special trips" to their homes?" That is why you will never see a reunion show a$$hole.
Who else could it be?

Married With Children made jokes about Bruce Jenner being a woman years earlier.

He couldn't even rape a fly

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>everyone whos a fan of someone I dont like is a paid shill

get a life

Do you have the link ?

>a strip of land, that if your realtor sold to you, you would sue him