Is this the ultimate fast food equivalent of film? Seen by all, remembered by nobody

Is this the ultimate fast food equivalent of film? Seen by all, remembered by nobody.

Marvel, F+F and Transformers have all become one of the same fucking hot pure shit.

I have seen none of the prior Thor films and saw this solely based on the director being the same as WWDS. I wasn't that disappointed desu

The ultimate? No.

It is fast food, but it's self aware fast food.

For example, McDonalds try to sell you their special burgers like the second coming, but they're just burgers, and shitty burgers I might say. The equivalent of McDonalds is, therefore, DCEU.

MCU is like 5 Guys.
>Here's a burger. No bullshit or fanfare. It tastes good.

The bizarre difference is the former having its dick sucked by critics. Which I don't get since it's all the same shit.

No that would be fast and furious

>seen by all
not me, sorry.
will probably watch next year when its on tv

Just when I thought they couldn't make a worse movie than GotG2, this shit comes out

>remembered by nobody.

Why? Because you have a shitty memory DC fag?

It's a brilliantly shot movie with some superb design work. It's memorable.

I remember a good bit of it because it was a fun movie.

Yep. They produce movies that are fun at a pretty regular rate. You go, watch them, have a great time, then return to living your life. I'm glad we have nice, entertaining movies these days.

What's wrong with capeshit? Why is Sup Forums so O B S E S S E D

Saw it weeks ago (not American) and I still remember it.

>Alzheimer's general

> No bullshit or fanfare.

Top kek, good job outing yourself as an idiot. Nobody tries to bullshit you on each successive film like it's the next big "different" thing than marvel. Black panther has this coming. Ragnarok was this. Homecoming was this.

>no fanfare
.jesus this delusion. That's all the mcu is, fanfare

I can enjoy a Marvel flick just like anyone, but this looks like pure shit just looking at the poster. Tom Hiddleston is too good of an actor to be wasted at shit like this.

That's Avatar.

>Disney
>No fan fare
Pick one

What's more forgettable, Avatar or TFA?

It's actually breddy gud, desu. Catch a matinee. Bring your own candy.

I remember the whole thing. Could probably quote it to you, and I only saw it once.

Quit being a bitch.

ITT: Butthurt Marvelfags.