Hes right you know. Better luck next time Dcbros

Hes right you know. Better luck next time Dcbros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCh2jxtZ0dw
twitter.com/SyfyWire/status/929031528373473282
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>holes
The buzzword no one uses correctly

Early reactions are all positive though, why is this shill on about?

and yet they still delude themselves even though the truth is staring them right in the fucking face

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO

I'm in UK where its being released next Friday.

This time next week all my capeshit loving, DC obsessed friends will be desperately trying to convince themselves it was a "solid 7/10". Then after a "second watch" they will unanimously agree its an 8.5. They did the exact same shit with BvS

Pathetic

So this shill agrees that they were positive. Good, I was thinking he was a retard or something

>Early reactions are all positive though

Oh you poor, pitiful little child.

Oh well if a few early reactions are positive it must be the best reviewed movie ever made

You're so fucking stupid

>sacking Snyder/Junkie XL
>awful reshoots
>2 hours runtime
doesn't look good, but Im not going to hate a film before Ive seen it. ppl need calm down here.

It's telling that the only defense you have is calling someone a shill.

Calm down, just because 29 out of 30 reactions were positive doesn't mean you have to lose your temper

>this is what DC retards actually believe

29/30 were MIXED and there are way more than just 30 critics on RT

Better get your fucking prayer circle ready DCuck

I wish I could be this blind to the real world. It'd make living so much easier.

>DCucks have to resort to Twitter reviews in hopes that their movie will be good, and even then those reviews are mixed

>Cannot distinguish between Its and It's
The state of these drones.

>t-they are mixed!
Hahaha oh wow

If you watched TBFP's videos and podcasts you'd know Matt is retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=tCh2jxtZ0dw

>resorting to pointing out spelling/syntax/punctuation errors when you can't defend your movie

The state of DC

Early reactions are defending the movie, I haven't seen it yet.

>I haven't seen it yet.
neither has anyone else here, yet plenty of opinions.

>capeshit X is better/worse than capeshit Y
pathetic

early reactions are calling it a mess with tons of flaws

>Early reactions are defending the movie

Except they're really not. But I guess you choose to believe whatever you can to keep your safe space up.

Early reactions are saying it has a bunch of problems but it's 'fun'

I can't believe you retards argue over 'early' previews, just wait for real review retards

The funny thing is that i KNOW the reviews will tear the movie apart, but RT will give them a fresh symbol because the review will end on a note praising the "fun" and character chemistry.

or watch the film when a rip is up. basing an opinion on reviews is stupid if you really want to know about the movie

>flawed but overall good
So they are positive, I don't what your point is

they never said good they said "fun"

>Marvel shill post referencing a Marvel shill tweet
Such inception.

If I review a meal and say it tasted nice but looked pretty bad, guess what, that’s a mix of a good and bad reaction

If I watch Justice League and say it was fun and had good characters but the story, CGI and villain sucked gorilla dick, guess what, it’s mixed you pleb

Hey man, Woolies sister just died

>FOOD.
>ANALOGY.
HOLY SHIT
LIKE CLOCKWORK

Ok but how does that refute my point you’re retarded DCCuck? ;^)

Are we expecting capeshit to be art now?

Your point is retarded as it is. If you say "this thing had flaws but the good parts make up for them and I enjoyed it", that's positive, not mixed. I think you're confusing "positive" with "perfect"

The flaws were the fucking story and antagonist, central things to the plot you retard

It’s a mixed review you babby

he plays video games for a living, he probably forgot how to be smart.

wait did she really. is that what the "multiple family emergencies" was?

>this thread
Damn, mouse got really assmad this time.

>literally guoting the only guy with negative reaction
>Mashable

That amount of effort.

>the only guy with negative reaction
more like the only guy with the guts to call out your shitty movie for being shit before the review embargo lifts

when fucking ehmaybe won't talk about your movie you KNOW it's shit

They said while Steppenwolf was bad, it is not as bad as Marvel's villains.
There's no surprises if your cinematic universe starts with two kinoes.
So in terms DC plot is thin, but if they ranked it by MCU standards it is still unacheavable level of quality. This is why mouse is so mad and making all those threads that smear JL.

Matt is a disgusting Marvelcuck, they all are, plus he is legit retarded, they all are.

>he plays video games for a living, he probably forgot how to be smart.

He started and runs a company, just because he plays video games doesn't mean he's unintelligent.

>They said while Steppenwolf was bad, it is not as bad as Marvel's villains.

They didn't say that at all, retard. Now you're really trying to cover your ass for this shitty movie.

I was taking the piss, I like Matt.

>MattmcCuck from TBFP twatter jpgs
>mfw Sup Forums was actually behind the consolewar shitposting all along...
It should have been clear but it blindsided me.

>plays video games

His company is pretty much done the moment Pat decides to just piss off and camwhore DankSouls/Bloodyunborn with his gf.

>arguing over Matt "Netflix" Kowalewski
>a manchild that plays videogames for a living

>arguing about capeshit

>literally saying "Yikes."

Whoever this is, he's a Sup Forums shitposter.

>but overall good
In your dreams.

>more like the only guy with the guts to call out your shitty movie for being shit before the review embargo lifts
>when fucking ehmaybe won't talk about your movie you KNOW it's shit

Critics have always bitched about the movies being too long or plot convoluted. They made it thin and straight to the point and people still bitch wanting what DC was doing previously?

Pat isn't going anywhere.

>more like the only guy with the guts to call out your shitty movie for being shit before the review embargo lifts
So you admit that Armond White is correct about MCU movies being garbage? Good to know!

I get that most people here don't know about Matt, but he is legit a Marvel shill.
Like most normal people would see the reactions for this movie and pretty much assume its a regular run of the mill capeflick, like any Marvel movie that are full of ''''flaws''' and people just know it and accept it if they are ''''fun''''.
But Matt just sees red because it just confirms his bias.
I really can't understand how people can shitpost like that without being anons, its retarded and embarrasing.

Pat and Woolie need to leave and make a new channel with just them, Matt is a cancer.

Pat's already gone. Even that Liam faggot gets more respect from Matt than Pat. He clearly hates him.

I mean they are doing Silent Hill 1, the channel is pretty much done after that.

First Trailer releases
>AHAHAHAHAHA *exhales* THE CG IN THIS IS SO BAD! WHAT VIDEO GAME? GUN ON THE BATMOBILE? BAT OF MURDER!
Zack Snyder's daughter died
>AHAHAHAHAHA!
Whedon takes over
>AHAHAHAHAHA! WHEDON IS GOING TO SJW THE SHIT OUT OF THIS! WB IS DESPERATE! DC IS DONE! BURY IT! CONSIDER THIS MERCY!
JL was under reshoot production
>AHAHAHAHA! THEY'RE MAKING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVIE! JL LITERALLY COST A BILLION TO MAKE! JUSTice LEAGUE! #ALL OUT OF MONEY!
2nd JL trailer
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT THE VIDEO GAME! WHY IS THE SKY RED? CYBORG'S CG! #DCDONE JUSTice LEAGUE! I CAN SMELL THE ROTTEN TOMATOES FROM HERE!
3rd JL trailer
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CYBORG STILL LOOKS LIKE SHIT! VIDEO GAMES! JUSTice LEAGUE! #ALL OUT
>5 new promo clips release
Literally any photo Sup Forums found to be an unflattering angle of an actor or actress.
>BLUNDER WHORE AHAHAHA! FAT MAN'S HAIRLINE AND ALCOHOLIC CHEEKS! JUST! NVYDIA BORG, AND THE QUIP! AHAHAHAHA BROANOA! GADOTS BALDING! AFFLECK BALDING! MOMOA BALDING! EVERYONE IS BALDING! VIDEO GAME GRAPHICS! AHAHAHAHAHA
Thor Ragnarok at 121 m domestic
>DKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH! THOR IS GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH JUSTice LEAGUE! JUSTice LEAGUE IS OVER! BURY IT! CONSIDER IT MERCY!
Ezra Miller, Ben Affleck, & Henry Cavil say the movie still is Snyder's movie.
>AHAHAHA I CAN JUST SEE THE BALDING FROM HERE!
Social Media embargo is lifted I-IT'S MIXED RECEPTION! 60% GUARANTEED! HEY TAKE A LOOK AT THIS LITERALLY WHO THAT GAVE THE MOVIE A 0! DC IS OVER! BURY IT!

They literally said that you nigger.

kek I read it too.

I have to ask, do people that like the MCU really don't see them as flawed as fuck?

I thought it was understood that they were mediocre flicks with FUN stuff that makes up for the flaws that would sink a movie aimed at not retarded faggots.

Isn't that the rule of capeshit?

JL pretty much looks like any other capeflick, just with better cinematography, as in not made for tv shoots that most MCU movies use.

twitter.com/SyfyWire/status/929031528373473282

Well, they also said that Ares in Wonder Woman was a good and unique villain, so i don't know if i can agree with them in good conscious.

You know what i mean. There's no chemistry between those two. Woolie is the glue holding that channel together.

That was from fan screenings though.

People talking about it now are legitimate critics, they weren't allowed to talk at this point on BvS.

On the flip side, they could be selected purposely by DC.

BUT MARVEL HAS NO VILLAINS PROBLEM!!
AND WE STILL ARE AT WAR WITH OCEANIA!!

Ah, this is the Tweeter you’ve decided to align yourself with? Are you /so/ desperate..?

I actually agree, when it was just Woolie and Pat things were looking up.
The moment Matt returned everything went back to shit.

I don't think they were selected, otherwise this faggot would never had a sit on the theater.

>I have to ask, do people that like the MCU really don't see them as flawed as fuck?

I remembered all the times i kept reading "This movie is flawed but fun! 5/5!" for Age of Ultron/any MCU movie really & those movies get above 80% RT scores in spite of it. I don't feel like Justice League will have a problem, and is just judged a bit more harshly because DC shit gets judged under a microscope no thanks to the cinematic baggage history Bats and Supes carry.

>Reminds me of JL Unlimited ep

So it will be the greatest capeshit ever?

Thats neat

This. Really destroys the narrative. How do embargo's work though? If you can select who gives early reaction's why can't you delay proper reviews from people you think will be negative?

DC can't compete with Marvel unless they get Nolan back.
This is fact.

What of its the Hawk and Dove episode?

>do people that like the MCU really don't see them as flawed as fuck?
maybe, but they don't take every criticism as personally as DC fans seem to.

Why does this faggot assume the journos that seen the movie were selected to be in favor of the company if this shitposter was among them?
As well as people that absolutely shat all over BvS, MoS and SS?

I wanted to kill myself watching him play Dark Souls II

You are legit a stupid retard if you think a serious Nolan capemovie wouldn't be reviled today.

Why would it be 'Multiple family emergencies' for one death?

It's not that people dislike the idea of capeshit being played straight, they just want a competent filmmaker to do it.

>some literally who who doesn't even have a blue tick when literally anyone who's ever said anything that anyone anywhere cares about has a blue tick

Fuck off matt

>to be fair

>A close ''''''''''''''friend''''''''''''' sister just died
>I know what i'm gonna do! MattMcuck thinks.
>I'm gonna shitpost on twatter with the rest of the MCUretards instead of lend him my support.
BRAVO MATT

Nah, trust me people would hate Nolan's grim dark shit competing with Thor: Memerock and Guardians of the Memelaxy.

DChad here, here’s the score: basically in the fallout of BvS there was a lot of negativity about Justice League so WB invited a bunch of people who wanted to like the DCEU but didn’t - i.e. nerd interest sites like collider, ign, cinemablend, birth.movies.death - to the set and showed them how much lighter and simpler the movie would be. This is when we got our first scene descriptions of Flash meeting Bruce and the Gordon scene
The invitees sort of warily recognized that a course correction was taking place and reported cautious optimism
18 months later they were invited to early screenings of the finished product and reported mixed-positive approval

The /are/ selected in the sense that they’re sites that generally like comic movies. However, they were also selected specifically bc they had issues with the previous DC films. There’s the context^

Nolan's films were dark, but far more grounded than BvS and WW, they also benefited from not having an atrocious color palette.

To shit post

most of these people either liked Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad, or both

Listening to Matt, Pat and Woolie fighting tears while praising WW was just the tip of the WW BTFOs all the MCUcks cake.
I legit hope JL ends up being a copypasta of Avengers just to see more of the same from all the shills.
Give it up nigga, Nolan is a hack.

Don't lie faggot.

Nolan’s films certainly had something the modern films are missing, but if you’re comparing them favorably to Snyder’s visually you are legit blind and uncultured