youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm gonna die first so not really.

yes

His hair is pure kino

Wish i had something like that

He will never truly leave us

I'll hate Transcendental Meditation after he dies
it's a scam/cult, but the fact that it's him who's pushing it makes me think it's funny
everything he's pushed out has been great and the only American director who'll elicit an emotional response within me from cinema
other than Denis Villeneuve, but I haven't seen the new Blade Runner yet

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

he's been creatively dead since the late 90s

Absolutely

>it's a scam/cult

It costs absolutely nothing to sit and meditate in your room for a few minutes. No one "gains" from this except you and it's backed by a pile of research. Are you sure you're not just retarded?

He's been dead to me since 2001.

You know as well as I that the TM organisation that he advertises for charges ungodly amounts of money for lessons. Hell, TM as an organisation was founded by a Yogi who realized he could make millions off of rich white hippies by teaching them to meditate.

What's so bad about Mulholland Drive?

you do have to pay for it though user
and if you don't make $40,000 a year then you can pay $360 instead and then they push that it's the only meditation that works and how celebrities use it and the higher up you get you eventually get told you can float and blast psychic streams of consciousness into monsters

You know you can just type 'guided meditation' on YouTube and sit wherever in your home, right?

I'll be really sad for the rest of the day. He seems pretty healthy so I'm hoping that day is far off.

what haircut is this? Should I ask my hairdresser to lynch me?

His dad lived well into his 90s iirc

david
lounch
ll

it's hard to say I find it difficult to get sad when a celebrity dies because I've never met or interacted with them
But I also very much love this man's works and he is so pure even interviews with him are kino
And yet he's in his 70s and smokes very often
He'll be dead by the time my kids are old enough to watch his films

>Will you cry when a murderer and a rapist dies?

fixed that for you, and no, I will not.