The women who slept with him, did it for profit

The women who slept with him, did it for profit.
They are whores.

>>>/red/

We know. Everyone in the city of angels will be screaming in hellfire eventually.

Call it God or nature or politics, doesn't matter. This shit won't last. It's 100 years old.

Wrong.

Yep. Everyone will gloss over that though.

>hollywood is full of libshit degenerates
more news at 11

Libs don't control Hollywood as you claim.

When will all the sordid details come out?

there must be a list someone is making

Whatever stops you from killing your self, incel trash

>spend your whole life going to acting school, training, spending money travelling, marketing yourself, essentially making it so that if you were to suddendly change your path you'd be kinda fucked
>"if you dont suck my cock ill blacklist you, you'll never work in hollywood again"
>LMAO WHORES THEY COULD HAVE WALKED AWAY AT ANY TIME
?

Oy vey shut it down, protect m'ladies

>>spend your whole life going to acting school, training, spending money travelling, marketing yourself, essentially making it so that if you were to suddendly change your path you'd be kinda fucked

Whores do most of these things too

>Sup Forums rants for years about how Hollywood is full of pedos and rapists
>Women start coming forward about being assaulted and raped
>Sup Forums decides to focus on calling the women sluts

I guess Sup Forums decided they hate women more than they hate rapist Jews

All women are whores in the most literal sense of the word.

Confirmed for never going to Sup Forums.
They're delighting in this because they were fucking right.

Can't get pussy can you.?

lol no. Most Actresses come from already rich families and ride on daddy's money. The actresses you describe end up in theatre AT BEST.

like there is only one producer

>they were fucking right
How? Liberals are reacting as they've always claimed they would, and conservatives are defending child molesters.

Lol

Bruh Sup Forums has had Harvey did nothing wrong threads for weeks

>conservatives are defending child molesters.

The same people who demanded a bathroom bill to protect young girls in bathrooms from a strawman rapist pretending to be a tranny have decided to back a senate candidate who molested teen girls when he was in his 30s.

>giving up your entire dignity and self-worth

bravo

>Allegedly

The same shit happened with Cosby, a bunch of people were claiming that the women were lying and Cosby did nothing wrong, and other people were saying well Cosby is a nigger so he obviously did it

>spend all your money on skills with no real life value
>realize you're one of many other useless people with the same useless skills and dreams
the only thing that sets them apart is that they were willing to suck jew cock while the other girls probably just went home and did something else

Aye, agreed, it's quite despicable, but I'm confident Trump will find a way to deal with them when he returns from his peacekeeping trip in Asia

Liberals (well, liberal women) don't care about a man who "molested teen girls in his 30s" as long as the man is attractive.

>Trump
>Deal with him

Nigga Trump isn't gonna do shit. Trump's gonna support the guy 100%. Why would the guy who talks about grabbing women by the pussy care about someone molesting a 14 year old?

has sexual intercourse been actually confirmed though? i thought it was just the ol' grabbing and rubbing

>Why would the guy who talks about grabbing women by the pussy care about someone molesting a 14 year old?

Why can't you bastards ever get what Trump said in context because it is relevant, Trump said that the women were being so forward with him that he could have literally grabbed them on the pussy, not that he fucking did.
He was describing how certain types of women behave around money and fame.

MALE
IN
A
POSITION
OF
POWER

is a code phrase for Whore

Nah, Trump will fix this.

Define "libs", "control". Because, by my definitions most people in power in Hollywood, as well as most major stars, are left-leaning aka Liberals.

>Ignoring the women who have accused him of sexual assault

Based Harv went down to expose many people much worse than him

spend your whole life going to acting school: LOL not these women/men. A lot are good looking or has the right "look" and pick up by men like Weinstein

Did she really run away? I mean i thought she was pure as fuck.

>french women
>pure
lol. count how many posts have you made here? double that number. that's how many men she fucked.

Untrue.

>>LMAO WHORES THEY COULD HAVE WALKED AWAY AT ANY TIME
now imagine how many girls DID walk away and never got in the industry
but no Oscar winning leading actresses are the true victims

is this tinder thing legit?

>tinder

That's like using /r9k/ to prove something

>I'm being sexually harassed and/or sexually assaulted
>Better keep my trap shut than lose my chance at stardom
>I'll only talk if someone else talks and if it's national news
Every cunt who says she didn't talk due to "muh career" is a whore

Daily reminder that your whore waifu got fucking HARVESTED

>dat pic
i want to fuck

You're clearly too much of a brainlet to understand the dynamics.

Sup Forums was right so they're happy about that. But if you think they'll defend SJW roasties as well then that's kind of your own fault. Sup Forums simply sees it as their enemies killing each other

wtf I love Tinder now?