Dude you have to journey into dominance hierarchy in the belly of the whale so you can save your father from the dragon...

>dude you have to journey into dominance hierarchy in the belly of the whale so you can save your father from the dragon of chaos and make something from its bones lmao

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CapI3z7VtA
youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510499920371.webm
purl.stanford.edu/tf565pz4260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kino.
Clean your room, OP

>no "roughly speaking"

do you even JBP, bruh?

Probably the most reddit guy there is atm

>What did he mean by this?
psychedelic excusions
hero's journey
going to hell and back

ego death

I have a house, not a room, to clean. You go clean your room, you child.

>reminder everything about harry potter is not rational and its fandom is a cult

Is there a video where he talks about Harry Potter?

i like him except for his religious idiocy
>muh metaphorical truth
even rogan knew this was bullshit

>no "god only knows"

youtube.com/watch?v=5CapI3z7VtA
I think he calls it a cult closer to the end

Why are you still posting ITT instead of cleaning your house? I bet your garage isn't very tidy, you soyboy

>it's bloody obvious if you think about it, which I have. I have seriously meditated on this for over 20 years

No it isn't. It's a form of philosophical voluntarism where he equates a will with God.

i unironically hire a maid because they aren't actually that expensive

neat thanks

Someone explain to me who this guy is. Pastor, professor? What sect of Christianity does he fall into?

>DUDE youre a kid because you have a room to clean up I have a whole house heh pssh gtfo kiddo LMAO
>oh I j-just hire a maid to clean up my messies because my valuable time needs to be spent shitposting on Sup Forums
You are exactly the kind of soyboy JP talks about.

>muh metaphorical truth
>WHAT IS LITERATURE?

Fuck off neophyte

was it autism?

He's a pseud that gets paid to tell losers to clean their room and that women are bad. Tends to attract the daddy-issues crowd.

right after you, attention whore

Is it worth watching his stuff if I'm a girl

>main audience is kids who think they're smarter than their peers
>uses infantile language and idioms to connect better with his clearly underage audience
>the kids thank him for it

its stupid as fuck and the only reason you can't see that is because you are christfags

Does he preach christianity? I've seen more than one post on Sup Forums connecting him to such.

I remember I had a housemate with this attitude in uni.
>some rich brown kid
>everyone leaves school for the christmas break and he stays
>come back after two weeks to find the place a mess
>toilet clogged, garbage not taken out, dirty dishes lying around
>call him out for it
>dude let's just hire a maid lmao that's what we do back home in Bahrain

Psychology professor / clinician. Currently University of Toronto / formerly Harvard. Rose to prominence because of his opposition to mandatory use of all of these new gender pronouns, which he views as a form of coerced speech. The rest of his content is pretty good: basically take responsibility for your actions and plan for the future.

Literally the opposite: he mentions in a lot of his videos that men who hate women are weak, and proposes resolutions to that.

Name a modern day "philosopher" that you think isn't a psued.

he means
>hello I work at a university so I'm smart everything I don't like is a jewi- I mean postmodernist conspiracy please clean your room and donate to my patreon

He'll tell you it's okay to have 2 or 3 white kids. Are you fine with that?

I know his daughter and son personally
His son is an average guy, nothing out of ordinary.
His daughter too, I actually meet her black boyfriend quite recently. He's a nice guy.

Looks like Jordan raised his kids quite well. Good for him

I always laugh at these types of posts

>I am an adult! I own a home! You are all children!
>still posting on fucking Sup Forums

If you "own your own house" but you have to pay someone to clean up your own messes, you probably do have autism

It's okay. I'm used to people being jealous that I own a house.

>Tends to attract the daddy-issues crowd.
Just like Trump, then

>toilet clogged
>dude lets just hire a maid lmao
If you're born as a male and you can't fix your own toilet, you're probably a soyboy or a tranny

not really, he argues that religion and religious stories have utility to them, regardless of if they are factual. One should not discount the usefulness and meaning of biblical stories because of evolution. He also talks about how most of the biblical stories share many elements with other cultures across time as far back as Egypt and Mesopotamia. These meta-narratives and hero stories are shared cross culturally through time and thus cannot just be dismissed as silly fairy tale stories. That is what his latest lecture series has been on "The Psychological Significance of the Biblical Stories"

what country do you live in that its a big deal to own a house?

some sort of 3rd world shithole?

If you're cool with the fact that the most heroic thing a woman can do is raise kids

this is retarded. if you make enough money you can purchase back your time by paying others to do things you don't want to.

>if you own a house you're autistic
Ah yes, the good ol' numale tactic of shaming men for achieving what you can't.

Yeah. Which is why he's popular with the alt-right crowd who still want to follow regressive religious beliefs, but represented by a polished academic as a form of validation. He's considered a joke within the clinical psychology community and has had a lot of his arguments demolished by fellow professors.

Atheist cuck. *tips fedora* I can't wait for you to burn in hell for your insolence

>y-you're just jealous!
Typical effeminate soyboy response. Why would I be jealous of a bugman who can't even possess the wherewithal to know how to turn on his furnace for the winter or take out his own trash?

Yeah because apparently shitposting on Sup Forums is a more valuable use of your time than washing dishes.

>if you can't even vacuum your own house you're a tru alpha male!
Typical liberal soyboy projection. Also, only you chapotraphouse limpwrist cucks use effete phrases like "ah yes". Or brag about being on such a level of learned helplessness that you can't even clean your own house.

Clean your room and find out lmoa

meant for

like who for example?

also, psychology is a meme pseudo-science to begin with ,the fact that you put faith in some of them at all points to your own lack of education and gullibility.

>reddit multiquote
>reddit spacing
kys

>implying being a christfag isn't the fedora thing to do nowadays
stay mad though retard

>Yeah because apparently shitposting on Sup Forums is a more valuable use of your time than washing dishes.
it is because i hate washing dishes and i enjoy Sup Forums

God doesn't exists. Get over it.

That sounds like a pretty radical fantasy film. I would love to see Peterson escape the belly of Leviathan and go on to defeat Tiamat.

>dude you have your own house? what a soyboy xD
Seething neet.

sneaky jew

Clean your room, bucko.

this is the most reddit newfag post in the whole thread. quit being such a faggot. not even the guy you're replying to

They sound boring honestly.

>hates washing dishes

Found the soyboy atheist cuck

Not the guy you're responding to, but you sound insecure AF.

>mocking psychology while worshiping a philosophy-spewing psychologist
Is he popular with the mentally impaired too?

>enjoys washing dishes
found the woman and/or low-iq wageslave

nice reaction image, did you get it from reddit?

no i made it myself because unlike newfags like you i actually make OC

nice strawman you disingenuous sniveling little faggot, where in my post did I defend Peterson or even mention him at all?

All I said is you pointing to other psychologists to bash Peterson just means you're a p s e u d

Clean your room, Reddit

>lying about making reaction images
could you be any more reddit, not the guy you're talking to btw

not the guy you're talking to but if you ever talk to me like that again bitch i'll slice your throat

>being such a cancerous newfag you can't even fathom someone making OC

>i DID NOT mention him by name in my post so i OBVIOUSLY wasn't arguing in his favor!
So detached, so cool. Centrism is awesome.

>being such a cancer on the internet that you steal image macros that aren't even good and then take credit for them

You never even mentioned the names supposed psychologists that "demolished" his arguments

apparently you said theres lots? You can link some right now then?

I don't even know who Peterson is, I'm singling you out because I hate fake intellectuals who don't back up their claims

He made a Canadian Senate Hearing interesting to watch, so I'll give him that

>being such a cancerous newfag you can't even fathom someone making OC

I'm not even that guy, retard. I have a feeling reddit will be easier on you, they have cool nicknames and everything.

>being such a soyboy that you just repeat yourself

Dude anyone can put text on a picture.

I saw a 80 year old granny make a meme, and it was funny.

pathetic

>Look at me I'm balanced, have normal brain chemistry, and accept the social contract because it offers me a comfy social position.
>It's all because of my willpower clean your room and take responsibility lmao
This guy is as much a psychologist as I am a slayer Chad

>I'm autistic and can't function in "normie" society because i'm an insufferable retard who blames his mom for overcooking his tendies

i don't eat soy and i made the image. believe what you want pleb

People only like Peterson because they don't know about Bowden.

youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI

don't be so hard on yourself

Honestly, I get all my motivation and power from Richard Nixon who was a far more intelligent and wise man.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510499920371.webm

>can't even keep track of the people replying to him
You reddit kids would've fared so much better if you'd spent your mandatory year on Sup Forums. Such a shame.

Nick Bostrom

bless you

>reddit multiquote
nice meme

>reddit spacing

Here is the great irony of the whole reddit-spacing thing. It's actually Sup Forums spacing. It predates reddit and was used on Sup Forums first. You guys are literally too young to actually know this and the userbase has grown quite rapidly during your time, enough to drown out old memes. Your generation is not actually conscious. You are entirely unaware of the real history because you were not there for it, so you look to Reddit, which actually inherited it from Sup Forums, and you confuse where it came from with where you are seeing it now.

It would be like going to America, eating spaghetti, going to Italy, eating spaghetti, and then saying "lul American cuisine". You are all confused children and just do not really know what you are talking about or even understand where things come from.

But the spacing itself was born from Sup Forums, largely because of how poorly walls of text display and because it was easier to read that way. If you doubt this, just take a look at the Stanford Sup Forums archives from 2008. purl.stanford.edu/tf565pz4260

While yes, Reddit existed in 2006, but no one from that time period would have used it. Meanwhile, Sup Forums had existed for several years at that point and the spacing convention had already been adopted. You guys were just not there, I was. I can prove this if I go through that archive, find my old tripcode, and show that spacing convention in use even then.e

Doge and "le" started on Sup Forums too.

>Doge and "le" started on Sup Forums too.

Good point!