DC Pajeets are a myt-

DC Pajeets are a myt-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePO5M5DE01I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH NO NO NO OOOOUHUHUH

What video is this? The girls are cute

Says the guy who's watching poo in loo trailers.

>"sijo joshua"

>he searches specifically for indian videos to suit his agenda
cringe desu, and if you say you stumbled upon this then all it says is youre a paki too.

>only manchildren and subhumans like capeshit

who knew

>literal redditor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also DC movies perform better in the US than overseas, compared to Marvel. So yeah, Marvel is the shitskin franchise objectively speaking

muttposting damage control in 3... 2... 1...

agreed

>that feel when no poo gf

>The Amerimutt talking about shitskins
Top kek

Marvel is the amerimutt franchise

>an Indian superspy joins forces with a Pakistani stronk female character to fight ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ePO5M5DE01I

There is a thread right now on this board about the movie in the picture and thats the first comment on the video

This is marvel right now

Bollywood is unironically kino.

Gavin McInnes did a video about PC bullshit infesting most of the major 2017 movies. When it got posted to Reddit everyone got massively butthurt because of a jab he made about how the only adults that like capeshit are stunted man-children.

Rajesh go home

>Gavin McInnes

The butthole guy?

Takes a manchild to know one, I'm sure.

>that windows XP green screen bg
JUST

Are you implying the US is white?

not just for DC.
your well-hated china gonna be soon replaced by india. in 10 years india gonna be biggest worldwide audience. they have no censorship as chinks do and are mostly young people.
get ready.

This is insane.

...mommy

>A myth
Who the fuck do you think makes all those 'BvS Capekino' threads?

Just imagine if that hammer was your balls.

>dude republicans are punk lmao
>dude drinking and driving is fun XD

>Cate Blanchett ywn tell you to kneel

How did you know that comment was going to be there?
Did you actually browsed through numerous pajeet taking shit video comments to specifically find these type of comments? Or probably you are a Pajeet.

Not realizing its a paki

Thanks Apu Patel.

people like movies so what faggot

>be curry nigger
>want to enjoy DCino
>fellow brown apes hooting, hollering and dancing in the theater

>be pink nigger
>want to enjoy MC quipverse movie
>fellow pink dick starts shooting up the theater

Me on the left

why the hell you capeshit loving losers spit venom at these indians whose only crime is liking these dumb movies?

Marvel and DC are fucking SJW scum and their fans are scum too. The console wars were more fun.

hello there pajeet

lel

is it strange for people from the east to like DC movies? are you so pathetic that you can't grasp that thought?

what's actually interesting is that while I was looking through reviews for paperbacks and hardcopy versions of DC comics (want to build a collection), I noticed that many reviews are by Indians. They seem to really like DC (don't know about Marvel since I haven't looked for any books yet). It's great to see how enthusiastic and positive they are about the books so that probably translates to the movies as well

wait, I thought that scene took place in an alley. what the fuck? the new one looks horrible in comparison

this is still better than the REDSMOKEVIDEOGAME clips we keep seeing from Justice League

open bob

t. Shubham

>there are pajeets posting on Sup Forums right now
Gtfo and shit in your streets poopinder

India and China are notorious for their awful taste in Cinemá

And America

Based India
Britishers BTFO

t. Retard

it's not that indians have any special relationship with DC but that they treat all capeshit with the same reverence. they don't have much of a clue about the DC/marvel dichotomy but are just as hyped for a big movie from either franchise.

Batman, Spiderman and Superman are the only well known superheroes there and everyone else is an afterthought. Ironman became famous after the movies too.

Indians are just marks for big names in big budget movies.

t. pajeendar patel

That banter is shittier than the average Indian backstreet.

I wonder how many indians there actually are in Sup Forums. I've tried to make Bollywood threads here in the past, but they usually 404'd after only 1 or 2 relevant replies. Marvelfags like to push this "DCucks are pajeets" meme, but I don't actually think there are many of us here.

Also, for those wondering, I don't watch capeshit. I've watched a couple of Marvel movies with my nephew, but that's about it. Why anyone beyond the age of 12 would feel the need to discuss these movies is beyond me.

well so is America. I actually lived in China and they basically only watched the movies that were popular in America, the exact movies that were discussed on Sup Forums over and over at the time, plus some Chinese movies and anime movies

What I find more pathetic is the fact that most of the really good directors are active in the American industry, yet fail to churn out movies that are good AND well received by the masses.

>Americans get some good movies in the theaters
>they refuse to watch them but rather watch the next cape and Transformers movie
>Chinese people only get served shit
>watch it
>"CHINESE PEOPLE HAVE SHIT TASTE GUYS!!!!"

seriously, that's a dumb opinion you have

>his name

GROWING UP IS HARD, THERE IS ALL SORT OF PROBLEMS...

Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash and Wolverine are all pretty famous too

>you're now starting to realize the reason movies are so shitty now a days is because Hollywood has changed their target demographic from white people to smelly pajeets, chinks, and niggers, and thus, don't need to put in any common sense, logic, or narrative story telling, just edited together a movie with people in front of a green screen and have loud action sound effects

IS this just more proof that White people are the smart, superior race?

Those girls are gorgeous.

drinking and driving is the only cool thing about him.

Everything else is your standard neocon republican

>dude drinking and driving is fun
This is true though

bitch lasagna