How did Saruman managed to create such a corrupted race of orcs?

How did Saruman managed to create such a corrupted race of orcs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

promised them right to have weapons to kill each other

dios mio...

He took gene splicing to it's absolute limits and experienced with genetically modified cancers in order to annihilate any trace of weak white genes in order to finally produce la monstura...

So you can mass-produce Orks using mud as a womb?

el monsturo...

post the ring wraith one please

Enouraged race mixing between humans and orcs via magical propaganda

This mind-blowing diagram found deep in the archives of Orthanc shows the process by which he was able to reproduce la perdición

el goblino...

He followed the example set by the US of A. Uruk-hai is basically Orc for Americans.

Does anyone have the gif of the black hole mutt reaching out and grabbing you?

'But what are we going to do at sunrise?' said some of the Northerners.
'Go on running,' said Uglúk. 'What do you think? Sit on the grass and wait for the Whiteskins to join the picnic?'
'But we can't run in the sunlight.'
'You'll run with me behind you,' said Uglúk. 'Run! Or you'll never see your beloved holes again. By the White Hand! What's the use of sending out mountain-maggots on a trip, only half trained. Run, curse you! Run while night lasts!'

The hobbits saw several horsemen fall; but their line held on up the hill and over it, and wheeled round and charged again. Most of the raiders that were left alive then broke and fled, this way and that, pursued one by one to the death. But one band, holding together in a black wedge, drove forward resolutely in the direction of the forest. Straight up the slope they charged towards the watchers.

WARNING: do not watch this gif unless you want all of your white genes ripped from your body

i'm ready

el monsturaAAaaAAAaAAAAA-

el aberrante..

remove the red text and it's perfect

das Monstrum...

close the doors properly at night....

what white genes

he opened a macstinkingmaggots food chain

>looks like burgers are back on the menu boys

le 56 face
I liked his stranger things cameo

They were white people once... he wrapped them in a cocoon of sharts produced from Walmart, and let them hibernate at the bottom of the Mariana Trench, while chanting this evil spell.. youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

is this pure lovecraftian kino?

vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ

>It became clear in time that undoubted Men could under the domination of Morgoth or his agents in a few generations be reduced almost to the Orc-level of mind and habits; and then they would or could be made to mate with Orcs, producing new breeds, often larger and more cunning. There is no doubt that long afterwards, in the Third Age, Saruman rediscovered this, or learned of it in lore, and in his lust for mastery committed this, his wickedest deed: the interbreeding of Orcs and Men, producing both Men-orcs large and cunning, and Orc-men treacherous and vile.
>Interbreeding of Orcs and Men

How does Saruman do that? Are there rape dungeons / interracial breeding ground under Isengard? (Kinda like in Berserk?) WTF Tolkien?

Ahhhhhh

The mart was dear to thee I see

Know that I sharted greatly

absolutely kafkaesque

Why can't non-Americans meme?

I'm frightened.

Why can't non-Uruks smell white flesh?

whom do you serve?
Sauron, mannnnnnn

Very subtle Tolkien, bravo

This is what passes for a meme these days?

Is this a South American thing? That would explain its lowbrow nature.

I thought I had seen the worst of the europoor assblast in 2016 but this takes the cake

finns are good memers, better than amerimexishits.

bump

This meme won't die until you stop being so obviously butthurt over it. Just ignore it and it will die.

From what womb could these abominable creatures possibly have come?

>Why can't non-Americans meme? BLUARAGFHFGFF

Why can't non-Americans meme?

Why is UK the go to place to shit on for Americans? You'd think they'd shit on Leafs more.

What can a man do against such reckless sharting?

that's a big brain

el goblino..................

Oh that's real fuckin funny. You're welcome for the internet, for computers, for modern medicine, for nearly every single technological or agricultural advancement in the last century, countless cinematic and cultural advancements that the rest of the world emulates to this day, and literally an innumerable amount of inventions and greatness that eclipses the rest of the world with ease.

>human women trapped in chains in dungeouns for the sole purpose of gettin breeded, gangbanged by orcs

k-kinda hot, like in my hentais

>confusing butthurt for pure, simple perplexion
Despite you trying to trigger me, I will be ignoring it. I just wanted to know where this is coming from, but I should've known.

>ISRAEL

holy shit this guy is fuming with rag

...dios mio...

Perplexity, even.

There will be no dawn... for Europoors...

sheeeit mufugguh bix noods watamellon

El abominable...

There are several

Americans are obsessed with European racial demographics

there's no life in the void only death

well said, my American brother!

*tips 5 $*

GO BACK TO THE ABYSS

this. they constantly talk about most of europe not being white, and the rest being blacked. maybe the amerimutt meme will stop them bringing up "youre not white haha" all the time

>that nose

Oy vey.

Oh, the irony. I'd like to direct you to this image
You're not even wrong but that road goes both ways.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul..
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul...

THE DARK SHARTS WILL NOT AVAIL YOU, MUTT OF UDUN

-8% a cutie, A CUTIE!

Yeah I know right, why do Americans care about how many muslims are mayors of our cities

tough luck I'm italian

nice quads

They have a Sup Forumstroll...

>b-but we did x!!!!
>turns out it was made by y immigrant
Fucking immigrants. They never do anything for America!

Yes, thank Christ for all the great Mexican computer scientists and physicists

HECK YEAH BROTHA

man he looked so cadaveric in the hobbit

Jesus christ

What's the original of this?

That guy is a nationalistic fool with a superiority complex. We certainly wouldn't have accomplished what we have, both great and terrible, without the waves of immigration throughout our history. But once you come to stay with legal status, you're an American. This was acknowledged by those who came over.

SCP-173

>with legal status
Bad choice of words on my part. When you become part of the citizenry, I should say.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS 60%

>amer*cans invented computers
>amer*cans invented the internet

Literally racemixing

Why is the tourist dressed like an American?

Mexicans are useless, but they sure are better than Sharts

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making
your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking
dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and
coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really
"redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.