Sophia Lillis

What's next for her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xWDVFLDnv74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a cute lesbian coming of age film

playing Frankie in the US remake of Skins

has she done any new photo shoots?

Sophia is going to realize that Hollywood is a (((cesspool))) and quit acting to be my wife forever.

yes, but they're only for her stepdads eyes

Haven't seen anything new since the Spooky Empire event.

Why's she so cute bros?

Because she's pure!

>cut hair

disgusting

they did make a us remake of skins but they put it on MTV when they really showuldn't have. If they put it on HBO or Showtimes it would of been more sucessul. It worked for Shameless

>cut hair
all hair is cut you brainlet

Pleb.

is it wrong that i dreamed of us flirting last night

she was wearing the dress from IT and i was in Bill's position, we bonded over 80s metal

that reminds me,did the lucid dreaming user
an hero yet?

youtu.be/xWDVFLDnv74

Is that her bros?

yuss

I'm a hardcore IT (2017) fan, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in the town of Derry where I would often play Street Fighter with Richie, and hang with Beverly in the sewers, but one day as I was talking to Bev, we went to my abandoned house for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could join our club forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live in the new millennium and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, new kid!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Bill and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for the Losers' Club, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for your body to float correctly. Bill and Ben have worked hard in the sewers." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Ben said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works."

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here and explore the sewers with us!" I then woke up and this was last week and I purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

What would you do?

h-hey

>hey user! good to see you made it to school today

I Think Roy Moore knew what's up

Don't do it. You'll miss the new Star Wars movie

No thanks.
If Sophia is in IT 2, I'll wait.

>I will never play Cuphead with Sophia
This hurts more than anything

based cuphead poster

Reminder that Sophia's dad goes on instagram and likes every picture he can possibly find of her. It's honestly endearing

Hopefully an actually decent movie.

based based cuphead poster poster

Getting Weinsteined...

You wish.

You think he's the only one?
This bitch will be like a used up 50 prostitute by the time shes 25

Silence! Sophia is too pure for such a lifestyle.

Bump

I thought that soyboy was just a meme. Anyway show us his boipussie.

sophia has such a vast cinematographic corpus that it's hard to know it in its entirety. Here are some of her most iconic roles

I want to have sexual relations with this girl but I know I'm not even remotely good enough

who gives two shits about this random girl? Oh wait, most people on Sup Forums in general are pedos.

Just ignore them. I usually just hide the threads where there's obviously going to be pedos ever since I got traumatised when one user posted CP.

damn

Leave.

Cute!

Someone posted actual CP? What the fuck?

You must be new

newwwwfaaaaag

why does she look sweaty.... ;_;

>traumatized from cp
If that were so you really shouldn't come to Sup Forums at all

I usually don't come to these threads, I've been seeing them since IT came out.

>traumatised over a scary post in the interweb

You need to grow up, son.

It happens once in a while on Sup Forums (at least I hope so because there's a few threads I don't choose to go on), and it's fucked up every time. One user hid it behind a spoiler tag, and I've been fucked up since seeing it ever since, though that's probably because I'm weak.

Sophia is for _________

how's her foot game

Neotenous features such as big eyes, pale skin, her lips are Fuller in color indicating fertility not to mention a highly symmetrical face. These traits together make her sexually attractive to a large number of males

Protecting!

And to top it off she looks like a boy. Seriously, Sup Forums is full of closeted pedos.

Homos

BBRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

is this bait?

I can't believe this is a female

(and it isn't)

She looks just like my childhood buddy Thatcher from that angle.

lil monkey

:)

her hands look normal - you can't see anything wrong when she's wearing a bikini - WHERE IS HER DEFORMITY?

Her feet are awkward and she runs funny.
Nowhere as bad as her twin brother who has no legs.

her legs

wtf

Her twin brother has no legs AND the mothers hand.
Sofia lucked out in the gene pool.

Was she born with a dick?

how do you think her family feels about her fame and perfection

Fack posting > Sophia posting