Stranger Things Season 3 Predictions?

So far we've had

>creature escapes from the lab trope
>girl with psychic powers trope
>Lovecraftian god wants to destroy humanity trope
>creepy dimension leaks into ours trope
>child possessed by an evil spirit trope
>weird growing creature escapes into suburbia trope

Calling it now. The next season will have an "aliens who failed to destroy the evil menace" trope. Maybe they find some ruins in Antarctica like in "At the Mountains of Madness."

Other possibilities include "ancient death cult wants to bring the evil menance into our world" and "desperate Ruskies try to make psychic supersoldiers."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCfpTK0IB-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But what about Steve?

Dustin will have a brace
screencap this..

also diverse super revennge teen team will return

Rehash again

This. The gate reopens, and Eleven has to close it. But maybe this time with different creatures or something.

Gigachad fucks Mike's mom

El learns that thinking about love and friendship makes her powers stronger than thinking about revenge and hat

S1 was so fucking good they didn't really need to add to it. It's the Matrix all over again.

we see another lab special child. said special child and/or 008 has a showdown with Eleven

the demos send a specialized creature than also has psychic powers or is immune to Eleven's powers

steves new love interest who is bad to the bone but his sweet love turns her good

>Lovecraftian god wants to destroy humanity trope
>by sending a bunch of dogs that can be killed with a spiked bat
What a shitty god

That smoke monster that escaped Will is still in our dimension. It will take over Eleven who will then re-open the gate. Poo in Loo is brought in to trick eleven into reclosing the gate.

The poo psychic girl comes to town and all hell breaks loose as the mind flyer uses her as a willing host.

He went to the gate I think.

demobirds

demofish

demoeleven

Am I the only one who reads these threads while listening to this on loop?

youtube.com/watch?v=pCfpTK0IB-w

The shadow monster is pissed and wants to get back into the world. The spores that Hopper and Dustin ingested might be a way for that to happen. Because Nancy and Jonathan shut down Hawkins lab, nothing is there to stop him when he figures something out.

Most of the series is probably going to be high school drama, which relationship stuff and Eleven trying to fit into actual society.

Any more cthulu and stephen king stories the "writers" can steal from?

I like the kids and 11/jane so ill watch, but man has hollywood ran out ideas between this, capeshit and star wars

Dyrone (elevens son, mikes stepson) travels back in time from 2018 to 1985 to prevent Drumpf's tyrannical reign.

>season takes place in upside down
>demigorgon society wrought with despair at a bunch of freaks stealing their dogs

Isn't it time they gave up on the current cast and start with a new story? This one has seem to run its course.

Wasn't the original idea to have a different cast/story each season before the first season blew up in popularity?

i honestly cant even look at this picture. she's disgusting

>Any more cthulu and stephen king stories the "writers" can steal from?

Tons, obviously. But that assumes they actually read.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth

In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.

The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;

Yet were they too remote from humankind.

To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,

Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.

A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,

Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

I think it will a school invasion season finale, thats why they expandend the kids cast, also coconut head kid will development powers that will boost his popularity and one of the kids will be more of loser to create drama, in the end it will a menace to the adult cast that will also have to get eleven into the school and the kid cast trapped in school fighting the creature, in the end the kids are recognised as cool heroes and reunite the team to the next season ... some shitty corporate takeover and the kids battling sci fi style to close the series

What did they steal from King other than extremely basic ideas such as having a group of loser kids fight a monster together? You seem to be one of those morons who doesn't understand the difference between an actual plot and random ideas and cool visuals.

Hell yes, I hope she takes a facial, I'd pay for another year of shitty Adam Sandler originals just for that scene

Wow you're so worldly OP, holy shit. I bet the girls just climb over each other to get to you.

How about a "good story" trope? Thats a good trick!

No need to bring your insecurities into Sup Forums threads, lad. We're all equals here.

>no ugly-cute poo gf
why live

Season starts out with Max being sick on and off. Keep thinking it has something to do with a new demogorgan. Turns out Lucas got her pregnant. Once they figure that out Lucas dissapears and isn't seen or heard of again. The group desperately tries to raise money and find out where you can get abortions done in rural 80s Indiana. End up involving Billy (who not wanting his dad to find out)drives her to Chicago where she bumps into the poo in loo who shows her thru mind magic what kind of sports star her half breed could be. Max decides to keep it and the season ending episode shows her giving birth. Dustin(now dating Max) holds his girlfriends son in his arms as the credits roll.

I just cringed when season 2 ended
DUDE GET READY FOR ANOTHER SEASON LMAO

2nd time the show could have just ended, it's just milking its popularity at this point

season 1 was so good. season 2 sucked dick. this show is heading downhill and all yous are gonna get dicked

depends if they've learnt from season 2 and the poor reception they got with ep7. Season 2 ended fairly strong if you forget about the diversity crew, Eleven's side plot and Nancy and Jonathan.

Priya Rai's daughter is hot as fuck

11 at high school = carrie

Some way the smoke monster will transport them into the upside down while they are at the winter ball and it will be some survival/holding out in a building shit. All parents will come together etc,etc.

ginger gets knocked up by lucas

So disappointed by the monsters design in this series, mind flayer would've been passable if it weren't made of smoke

Do you think they'll keep going with the 008 storyline in season 3 or will they scrap it after seeing how badly it's been received?

>"At the Mountains of Madness."
would this trope just die already.

Why did that one episode get such bad ratings?

Steve will become a deputy
Billy will kill somebody
Brenner shows up with some new child with powers and reopens gate for season 4

it was shit

they'll probably do a spinoff miniseries, or maybe have 8 come back to hawkins for an episode. i doubt they'll explore it too much in the main show after this
doesn't match the tone of the rest of the show, cliche story, poor sense of setting/atmosphere. interludes are hard to pull off, and they couldn't do it

It was like pausing in the middle of another movie to go watch Suicide Squad.

Finn Wolfhard making out with every woman in the show

a bigger monster
useless new characters
kids getting uglier as puberty kicks in

Lovecraft stole from shit too. I love his stories, but it's basically taking Babylonian mythology and twisting it into some Polynesian race mixing cult.

It's what you do with your influences that matters, not the fact you were influenced.

That's... actually exactly what it was like. Good job.

anyone think that band of ragtag punks in s2e7/8 were really cool, along with her pooinloo sister?

people who liked suicide squad

yeah, that part where they stole all of that useless stuff and tormented that innocent clerk but it felt really awkward and cringe because the characters are a band of badly written , multicultural, edgy "punks" or what whoever is writing this thinks a punk looks like.

that episode really threw me off the wagon desu.

Barbara
>homely, awkward, honest, can tell Nancy is just chasing escapism as always
>uncomfortable dose of reality of what its like to be a fat girl at school
>gets killed off

Bob
>responsible, friendly, homely, a dose of reality for what kind of life waits for the kids when they grow up
>dies

I wonder which audience self-insert will need to die next season to keep chasing the nightmare that is nostalgia

I really want to see Billy being possessed by the monster. Feel like it would be really cool

In S2E8 or 9, what was thee point exactly of Steven mentioning Germans and Nazis when Dustin said the mindflayer thinks of itself as a 'masterrace'?

Was it to add some horror to it b/c Nazis were evil? Or to illustrate the point further? It doesn't really make sense.

>he doesn't know
Netflix is considering cancelling Stranger Things. Probably because that fat kike Soros didn't like something about it.

the same thing as season 1 and 2, only larger scale. more monsters, they go to new york, car chases, etc.

Just search D&D monsters for Stranger things ideas they will steal

I'd say it's pretty natural for someone who's not a D&D nerd to say "like the Nazis?" when having the philosophy of the Mindflayers explained to them. It's an easy and obvious analogy.

Are you a bit stupid? It was a dumb joke about how Steve doesn't know history so good, and the poor guy is in a room with five nerds at least.

It's awesome seeing children claim a new thing ripped off something not even all that old, and how that invalidates everything without realizing that THAT older thing also drew from sources and was cobbled together from various influences. There has been very little to nothing truly "original" as these idiots want or claim to enjoy for hundreds of years. Most things are pieces of other things recombined to show us new angles, new approaches, new nuances.

They'll double down on the X-Men shit

Here is how I would do it.

>Brenner is alive and has a clandestine psyker operation
>establishes contact with the upside down
>gets him and his men possesed by the mindflayer
>sends a telepath and a group of assassins to raid Hawkins and kill Eleven
>Psychic showdown
>She gets saved by Kali
>Eleven, Mike and the rest have to go on the run with Eight and her band of autists, maybe one of the kids gets kidnaped.
>Joyce and Hopper go to find them.
>King Steve, Jonathan and Nancy get into weird hijinks with russian spies who they convince to help them.

Season 4 could be a "They Live" situation but with the miindflayer subtibly controlling humanity instead of aliens

In this regard, I want bullies and popular kids to be baffled and annoyed that the four turbo nerds are somehow best friends with the new tough CALIFORNIA girl and the the quiet but pretty new girl. Like, how did the nerds get in good with the only new people? It has to baffle other kids.

>introduce new female character
>Steve and Billy will fight for her affection
>shes either alien in human disguise or another of Brenners experiments
>Steve and Billy go bros over hoes in the end

I actually expect Kali to get involved with Officer Steve next season.

please no

An old, malevolent version of 11, that has battled with beings from the upside down, including the mind flayer many times, Demigorgons cower at his / her sight

Something that looks a bit like this..

10 episodes of Max getting BLACKED

>Chicago, the Alleys, Halloween 1985
>A gang of awesome-looking characters in the theme of the Outsiders sit around smoking cigarettes and being gritty.
>The leader, a woman named Kali, sits perched on a 55-gallon drum, reading the newspaper.
>"Four Hawkins Friends Killed In Freak Accident" reads the headline, with a picture of Will, Mike, Dustin, and Lucas shot in last year's Halloween costumes splashed across the page.
>Something about it makes Kali narrow her eyes.
>Something about it feels familiar.

>"Hey! Hey! Who are you? Stop right there!"
>Kali's rabble hop off their various impromptu seats as a figure makes its way through the foggy alleyway.
>They stop their advance when it becomes clear the figure is Jane.
>"Jane?" asks Kali in mock-disbelief.

>"Sister."
>"Sister, they are all dead. I am done with Hawkins," Jane boasts, the the twitch on her face and the tears in her eyes give her away.
>"I am here with you now. I am here for good."
>Kali rises to approach the younger girl.
>As she does, new and unseen figures emerge from the shadows.
>"Jane, while you were gone, we met some more family members."
>As the various super-badass 80's-looking characters emerge, they all begin rolling up their left sleeves.
>Six numbered wrists are displayed in a circle.
>cue theme
>STRANGER THINGS III

POO

Forced diversity.

this is such a good point. even after barb died, her parents get to live out a sad, unglamorous subplot where they bankrupt themselves to look for their daughter. meanwhile, no one in the main plot gives a shit except nancy (sort of)

barb was thicc, kinda cute, and deserved better. bob too. rest in peace

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

Whites are fucked and there's nothing you can do about it.

Its pretty accurate for le 60% America :)

>Whites are fucked and there's nothing you can do about it.
You're kinda proving that Sup Forums is right with statements like that my dude.

Given that season 1 was full of LOTR references and season 2 was full of movie references, season 3 will be full of video game references. It's the last 80s nerd trope to mine.

Disgusting.

Bob and Barb dying are the definition of trying to have your cake and eat it to. The writers want the stakes of the show to feel dangerous but would obviously never kill off a main character so they create these obvious human sacrifices and it just pisses the audience off.

I want them to stop with the 80's! stuff. There was so many references in season 2 that it didn't even feel like the 80's anymore.

I predict that the whole of season three will be as bad as S02E07

gotta admit, that triggered me immensely

Because of trying to make El's arc a running subplot through the whole season they shoved 90% of it into what is obviously a 2nd Unit episode that doesn't fit the tone of the show at all.

>Billy becomes one of the good guys
>We get a new Chad to be the new human villain

The whole psychic children with their number tattooed on their wrist thing feels like a straight pull from Akira

My money's on the opposite. Billy gets into some kind of "deal with the devil" plot.
The Duffers said they had a whole subplot revolving around Billy as a villain but it got cut for time.

Because it is. The show is overstuffed with references to classic sci-fi, fantasy and horror.

No. This would ruin my dream of having the show be nothing but Chads by the fifth season.

>he doesn't understand that they're trying to send messages through the tv, didn't pick up on Magneto at Auschwitz either
>yfw Sup Forums is populated with Sup Forums retards but no one notices symbolism or messages in media
>90% of the threads are hs gossip tier faggotry
>no one thinks beyond coffee shop banter
>this board and site is a shadow of its former self and all the intelligent posters are on twitter or dead or too old now
hahahahahaha

Anyone else wonder what it would be like if it was a human villain?

Like, imagine if someone got superpowers like elle and used them to become a serial killer or something

I bet he didn't even get the significance of X-Men #134.

I figured that was where they were going with 8.
But instead they decided to go nowhere.

Hate is WACK dude

hopefully we wont get a season 3 since this is the most overrated piece of shit show since the wire

>this is what amerimutts call a chad that supposedly fuck all their women
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
Amerimutts are the biggest pathetick cucks in the universe

Already greenlit for early 2019. The Duffers said they've gotten a four season plan, which means it will run for seven seasons.

I feel like the Soviets have to make an appearance in Hawkins.

Good news, Sup Forums!
The Duffers said Lucas' little sister will be a recurring cast member next series!
>I wish I were joking, but I'm not.