Is that Trump?

nope that's your father

what did he mean by this?

>a europoor was so obssesed and triggered they spent HOURS making this image

I'm amused by that picture.

el goblino horrifico

>Amerifats can’t handle banter
Typical

At this point the amount of times a variant of this meme has been posted outnumbers actual angry replies to it at a disastrous rate. Europoor insecurity is simply too transparent.

>that hair and teeth
2bh he looks more british than american

>I'm actually 95% yuropean with a just little bit of native american thrown in there haha you aint a real american if you don't have some injun in you haha

>country of ugly goblin mutts is also the most powerful

feels good to be a mutt

this is funny

this is retarded

why are amerimutts getting triggered by this?

>50% dutch heritage
>dad was pure
>mixed the bloodlines with english trash
I couldve been handsome.

>Stop disrespecting our pure Aryan American culture!!!! You're anti-White!!!!!

huh? its false flagging. No real Americans give a fuck about some poo loo's talkin smack

oh you

>huh? its false flagging. No real Americans give a fuck about some poo loo's talkin smack

>100% norwegian from both sides of family
>dad is amateur genealogist
>he discovers that one of his ancestors was actually danish
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>slavs?non-white subhumans
>russians and finns?mongol subhuman non-whites
>italians, spanish, portoguese?mediteranean shitskin subhumans
>balkanians?turk rape baby non-whites
>beady anglos?non-white subhumans
>swedes, germans, and danes?muslim cuckold non-whites
>argies and other latinos?non-white spics
>someone banters amerimuts
>REEEEEEEEE, SHILL SOROS JIDF SLIGHT THREAD KIKE SHAREBLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER LIBTARD LEFTIES WE SHOULD STAND TOGETHER

>in the future i will become a gygas

sign me up

>implying it's not just all for fun
Calm down

% norwegian from both sides of family

Sup Forums, I need to know what are the top 3 and bottom 3 out of the following drive thru burger chains:

Fatburger
In-N-Out
Whataburger
Five Guys
Shake Shack
Steak and Shake
Wendy's
McDonalds
Burger King
Culvers
White Castle
Hardees
A&W
Carl's Jr
Dairy Queen

>be american
>get shot

are you trying to cheat on your citizenship test?

>el americANO senoras y senores ajajjajajajajajajja

This is gonna give me nightmares

this. it's not really "false flagging" so much as an entertaining meme everyone likes to throw around and pretend to get triggered by. I mean, no doubt there are real offendees but who cares.

Yes.

>what is some burger kino?
Star Wars, its quintessential amerimongrel subhuman brain control

Pic related, the average american couple

10/10

Are you schizophrenic? Did you come to Sup Forums to whine about people mocking your slavic heritage on Sup Forums?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>typical jew shills trying to divide and conquer my superior white race

>guggs
KEK

No, it's not orange

I work at a liquor store next to the only Five Guys in town.

I don’t eat there anymore because 4 of the 5 “guys” (2 are women) literally come into my store grinding their teeth and tweaking their asses off.

The women are creepy skinny, and the guy is so twitchy. I don’t trust them to handle my food.

Meth: literally not even once

lolno, im just pointing out how burgers are the ones who shitpost about race the most but ant handle the banter at all when on the receiving end

hypocritical bunch

i never cared much for this meme but seeing how much it triggers americans now is making it pretty funny

Kek this one made me laugh.

>Sup Forumstards haveno counter for this

...la bestia negra...

>The Americans delved too greedily and too deep....you know what they awoke in the darkness...

and it's beautiful

holy shit i'm in tears

Because you posted it?

Because they're just stupid, nonsensical, and low effort memes. It's not even 9gag tier. This is how you properly meme:

calm down

Holy shit, what's going on, Sup Forums is on fire.

how can Sup Forumsedditors and other wh*Toids compete with the blessed by KARA BOGA board, Sup Forums???

>Because they're just stupid, nonsensical, and low effort memes. It's not even 9gag tier. This is how you properly meme:

no u

>Because they're just stupid, nonsensical, and low effort memes. It's not even 9gag tier. This is how you properly meme:

Sup Forumstards on suicide watch

>implying I'm mad

why do you faggots spam every board all day with this garbage? It's dumber than brap posting.

>why do you faggots spam every board all day with this garbage? It's dumber than brap posting.

You clearly don't belong here newfag

>this kills the Sup Forumsedditor
>M-MUH JOOZ SOROS LIBTARD SHAREBLUE JIDF CONSPIRACY

hey no reason to bring kikes into this wholesome meme

anyone have the pepe goblin?

funny that only amerimonkeys are triggered by that "spam" tho

...la criatura diabolica..

obvious choice

Sup Forumsniggers do, everytime you banter a newfag ameriorc election refugee they start spouting bullshit how this meme is some kind of a coordinated right by the jooz oy vey

el abominación repulsivo

>some euroboo talking shit while their country is the size of a state being flooded with literally millions of Muslims while insulting a country that spans an entire continent because their feeble European mind is too pathetic to comprehend something of that size

From what I've noticed, you foreign guys seem to be a lot more brave when no one can see your flag. Even on Sup Forums 90% of you are flag-hiding scum. I wonder what makes you so ashamed of your country?

>>some euroboo talking shit while their country is the size of a state being flooded with literally millions of Muslims while insulting a country that spans an entire continent because their feeble European mind is too pathetic to comprehend something of that size

>wadg oud for snages

Every fucking time.

>he uniornically browses Sup Forums

LMAO

>spams on Sup Forums
>LOL Sup Forums BTFO
really activates the neutrons

>Sup Forums meetup
>le 56%
The memes are true

>Every 23rd spring, for 23 days....it gets to....eat....

ha!

>go to Sup Forums or /ck/ or some shit
>see retarded Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums meme spam everywhere all day

Yeah ok. . But you called me a Reddit so I guess you win this internet debate on the 4chans.

>Ah yes, the american phenotype, simply splendid

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

Make a goblin version of this one

because they are from india
you can tell because this meme is based on the caste system and because they rock the kekistan flag out of shame