/goose/ general

Our guy is 37 years old today, wish him a happy birthday user!

37? No wife or children? What the fuck is he thinking?

why do that when you can just have endless pussy of all types served to you daily

>No wife or children

>no wife
he has girlfriend, no need for a wife
>no children
he has two

Happy Birthday, Goose!

>Ryan
>perfect bone structure
I mean I love the man, but let's not delude ourselves.

Fuck off skinjob

Happy birthday Goose! I'm watching The Nice Guys right now

Goose if you are reading this I hope you have a good birthday and get to drink all of the soda-pop you want today because it is your day.

>What would you consider god tier facial aesthetics?
Goose is up there, but certainly not for his bone structure. Mainly saying that because mine is extremely similar to his and it's not great by any stretch of the word. Someone like Tom Cruise would be a 10/10 for me.

real human bean. real happy b-day.

He is gay. Mendes is a beard.

Don't believe me? Look at how he dresses.

Name 1 good movie he's been in. I'll wait.

We should make him a postcard like we did with CIA

I think the reason why people like him so much is that while he's very handsome, he's not the Hollywood plastic handsome like George Clooney or RDJ. His face is imperfect and asymmetrical so he's not as intimidating as some marble-jawed male model, he looks more normal and approachable. He looks like if he wasn't famous he'd be something like a regular office worker or a welder or something else that's not in the spotlight. That's why a lot of people see themselves in him, in a way we're all Ryan Gosling.

>tfw you will never stay up late practicing your lines with JOI

>Look at how he dresses.
does not compute. Every single /fa/ggot should be gay then, when in fact most of them are beta cucks. He is just a real non-sinthetic human bean, worst case scenario he is a beta cuck.

>You’ll give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time you will help them accomplish wonders.

Blade Runner

Degeneracy

That's what makes him cute!

Half Nelson

this is an example of perfect bone structure

Drive

Thanks for using my image, OP. I had a dream last night where I was on the production crew of BR:2049. After the release the crew and cast went out to a bar to celebrate and I had drinks with Ryan and it was bliss. Then I woke up.

Dude on the right looks like Dennis from Sunny

Given that the average person isn't perfect, this looks unnatural. Like a vampire or some character from a Refn film.

It's the same guy in both pictures.

>this looks unnatural
well, this is what really good bone structure looks like though. not ryan gosling

he wasn't there though

GUYS HELP I dress like the Goose and style like the Goose how do i stop this epidemic I want to become the Goose

The place beyond the pines

these edits will never not make me laugh

looks weird to me

La La Land

>tfw I was a day off sharing a birthday with the goose

>Look at how he dresses

t. pic related