Is she LITERALLY 10/10 girl?

Is she LITERALLY 10/10 girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGRO05WcNDk
youtube.com/watch?v=XpNFWAaHLRA
youtube.com/watch?v=HPOogdhJ9Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's the girl everyone had in their school at one point or another that was qt as fuck and was already developing in all the right ways

so yes

I didnt have one.

She's no semen demon.

It was before this.

C H I L D
B E A R I N G
H I P S

I wish I could say that's not true, but I had a huge crush on a girl with short dyed hair, tons of piercings, and a rebellious attitude.

Broke my heart, that girl. Still chasing the punks though.

>dyed hair
>safety pin piercings
>"Duddeee....dude..."

gross

I didnt go to school

My taste is different from yours and that makes you dumb.

>dyed hair
>gross
Just a single strip like that is pretty tasteful. Doesn't obliterate the natural qualities of her hair.

M E R M A I D
E
R
M
A
I
D

0/10 bland plot device facing the inevitablity of a 10/10 endgame in Star

eww

she the kind of girl to get famous off twitter or tumblr and become annoying.

Sup Forums before and after the saw jackie piercings.

What is that from, I dont remember it happening

youtube.com/watch?v=YGRO05WcNDk

Is her name star? Then no

She was till she showed that disgustingly pierced ear.

Truth or dare box of doom i'm thinking.

What the fuck?! Fucking disgusting!

What's wrong with pierced ears though? Some piercing can be cute, as long as they're not over done.

That's not fair Sexypoo breaks the scale. As far as humans go Jackie is prime.

Do you sincerely think that washed-out blonde color is her natural hair?

mfw they ruined the best character of that show

She's had it since kindergarten, even without the blue streak

how is it possible to be this thin skinned?
I am speechless

>girl likes inflicting pain on themself for vainglorious reasons

why does Sup Forums hate this? it just means there's a better chance she'd date a fucking weirdo like you now

needs more personality

Sup Forums is stupid and naive

post a fetish they don't like and expect 20 replies of disgust.gifs, on another board, they give less than 2 shits

Also a bigger chance of STD...

Here's my rule and it's never treated me wrong:
The weirder a girl is the less judgmental she is.

judging a book by thy cover is unhealthy

Jackie is infected.

I'm actually surprised we haven't had any stoner Jackie art.

waifus, not even once

No they're just as autistic on other boards if not more. Ever been to /r9k/?

>You are an adult
>You will never again have a close friend with whom you share sexual tension.
>You will never let that tension come to a boil in the weeks and months that you sheepishly ignore the feelings you both have for each other.
>You will never suddenly find yourself too close to the other person and press your lips against theirs in an act so natural and organic that you forgot in that brief moment that they are not your partner.
>You will date people you set out to date
>You will befriend your coworkers.
>People will come in and out of your life, sexually or otherwise, and you will not be defeated by your memories of them
>they will not have mattered to you years down the line
>love isn't real
>destiny isn't real
>soulmates aren't real
>friendships are ephemeral
>your life is a dry cocktail of garbage and slop culture and
>you
>will
>never
>be
>young
>again

Six on one ear is overdoing it man.

>Blue streak in hair
She's cute, but there's something wrong with her. Better than a full dye-job, but dying hair an abnormal color at all is always a sign of some kind of issue.

Quit being such a drama queen faggot.

being young fucking sucked. Adulthood is where it's at. Buy a fucking machine and suck some dick or go out and try something new.

What a shame.

I think Star is cuter.

Bobby pins and a bar. Oh Marco you poor bastard. Get out while you can.

>safety pins
Are you shitting me?

Nose and tongue will come later. Probably eyebrows too.

I bet she's got corset piercings, too.
And a Princess Albertina.

Especially shit like safety pins and a bar.

Don't doubt it.

I don't mind any piercing except a septum ring. Now that turns a hard 10 to a 6 in my book.

Fixed

I went to cartoons

Pfft I bet she smokes to, fucking poser

but.... why... thank god I decide dont watch this show anymore... they ruined best girl...

Yea that's acceptable

Why not?

well hey fuck you user, I couldn't dissect people when I was younger and I sure as fuck can't now so your desires and whining mean nothing to me now, fgt

>starcucks the thread
I haven't seen so many whiny children since the woman's march. You lost, get over it.

Thats not bad, I've seen worse.

This one girl I knew had cheek piercings.

No. That's Hekapoo.

>10/10 girl
>not posting Janna

Wiiiide chin.

She's a gypsy, by definition she cannot be anything more than 5 max.

Her being into the same music Marco is sealed the deal. Holy shit. If all the horrible, life-threatening, messed-up monstrosities indirectly brought about by his best friend hadn't caused him to step up, that boy could have missed out on a beautiful, athletic, kind, composed, and all-around wonderful girlfriend who shares his interests and may or may not be a mermaid.

Thanks, Star. You did good.

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=XpNFWAaHLRA

youtube.com/watch?v=HPOogdhJ9Vo

>necklace

This shit triggers my autism

Oh dear...

Yep, she is a precious baby.

The gypsy will strike when Marco loses Jackie and Star.

Dude by 14 most girls already have developed at least some, girls that loked pre pub were rare, maybe is because I am not american but were I am from girls develop earlier than boys like 3 years earlier, only black "boys" developed as early as women, truly the master race if you ask me.

She's literally just too perfect. Not necessarily in a good way.

It would look goo but I can't look at it without thinking "that shit is infected".

I just feel like the bobby pins push it too far. Everything up until that is like "eh, alright I guess" but 2 of those fuckers is pushing it

Any chance this will get toned down digitally in the future?

I don't imagine it being a lot of work.

I'm looking forward to what she'll ring on Monday.

Is she /ourgirl/?

10/10? Her eyebrows are floating on the outside of her hair. What sort of genetic defect is ghost?

yes

And we'll be there watching this

aaaand saved. Good lordy lord

>my sister has somewhere around 13 shitty piercings shared between her ears so this makes me think of her whenever i see Jackie now

I dont like this

Yes
Jackie is amazing. She's chill, cool, friendly, understanding, sporty, useful in battle, has a sense of humor, appreciates romance, likes good music and isn't ashamed to DANCE WITH HER DUDES when the tunes are good.
I don't know what it is about her, she just radiates good vibes, man. I also like the vague air of mystery due to the sea themery thing.

I only want to know what the deal is with the ear. Why the focus on it? Is it meant to show us something? Does she have a hidden punk side, what?

I agree. She's a solid 12/10 now

pre-wedding gypsie girls can go to 99/10 you fucking plebian. Just because a flower is poisonous doesn't make it ugly

I don't watch this show, but there's this qt in one of my university courses who looks exactly like this character.

Never going to find a way to sit beside her and talk to her...

Just confess all of your darkest secrets in front of her, it worked for the guy that is now fucking her in the show.

Considering it's an Anthro class, I'd best tread lightly.

tfw your life isn't like a lazily written cartoon plotline. /blog

If I know Jackie Lynn Thomas, and I do, the way to her heart is to answer more questions in class than she does.

>safety pin piercing
>cute

its like one of those disgustingly detailed scenes from flapjack except not as gruesome

Anons I must inform you that you are mistaken as to the nature of bobby pins!

The only one I don't like is the intra-ear bar. The safety pins lack taste but they can be swapped out of course.

Multiple piercing can be cute.