Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

>hating on Tom Cruise

This is a Tom Cruise-friendly space, traveler. No one puts more effort into their performance than this guy, not Jared "Literally an Edge" Leto, not Dustin "Hurr I can't pretend to be tired so I'm gonna stay up for three days" Hoffman, not Christian "Kick Your Fucking Ass" Bale.

Watch yourself, bitchboy.

Tom is a tryhard faggot.

You are.

So being proficient in your craft excuses the rape of children?

No, being a scientologist excuses the rape of children.

>j-law is a pedo
Nice....

what are the calculations behind this OP?

what makes Emma Stone 45.8% podo and Eddie Murphy only 10.6%. i dont get it

BASED GOOSE

Cruise is one of the worst actors to ever hit the screen. Complete normie-core trash

You're telling me that you don't believe RDJ has twiddled some tiny poon once in his life? Even during the drug phase? Come on

Nice.

Sorry, but Robin Williams needs to be at 100%

It's highly mathmatical, based upon J G Hubbert's bighand/littlehand algorithm

>RDJ

lol it's a fact that almost all manlets are pedophiles

I can't see a lot of those people being pedo at all
Denzel, Liam, Samuel, Harrison, Leo, Morgan Freeman, Ben or Christian Bale, Sean, Clint, the goose, rock, emma, and so on. Whole list is like non pedos

>jews are pedos
>whites are pedos
>blacks are pedos
>muslims are pedos

This makes me think most human beings actually are pedos, it's just a taboo so everyone denies being one.

When you can have any legal woman you want you start to yearn for the illegal

Eh i almost completely disagree with this list, and i have some success as a pedo predictor (i accurately suspected the principal from ferris bueller long before he was caught)

The only ones who look suspicious to me are Tom hanks and maybe Michael Caine

Weak list.

You need to get off your lazy fat ass and do more research son.

I would have thought Damon and Affleck would have both been pushing late 90's tbph. They seem like they'd be easily led by their Jew masters.

Bad bait