Was it a black movie?

Was it a black movie?
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/the-enduring-legacy-of-disneys-black-millennial-classic-a-goofy-movie

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/q9jtNguH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>single dad raising a son
>black movie

Why would anybody even come to that conclusion other than literally "they are colored black"

First of all, the setting Goofy and Max live in is like typical middle class suburbs, and a stereotypical one usually associated with "whiteness", if I recall they literally have a white picket fence

The only thing really black about it is Powerline, who was an obvious homage to possibly several black pop stars and was.....gasp, played by a black pop star!

>was it a black movie
No, it was A Goofy Movie.

>gasp
tumblr pls go

hahahaha...ah...that low key racism gets me everytime

>Vice

Aren't dog people basically the niggers of Duckburg?

Powerline was the only black part of this movie

this

... maybe...

/thread
/OP's life
/universe

shouldn't be taking your troll bait, but actually dogs are the vast majority in Duckburg (and Mousetown). Ducks, chickens and pigs are the main minorities.
There are also humanoid cats, mice, cows, monkeys and weasels in the Disney funny animal world but in even smaller numbers. It's mostly dogs (overwhelming majority), ducks, chickens and pigs.

72% of black children grow up without fathers in the home. That's a fact. It ain't racist to mention a fact. Max is not having the typical black experience in A Goofy Movie. Far from it.

is this a jojo reference?

You are creating absurd associations.

>its another stealth Sup Forums recruitment thread

pastebin.com/q9jtNguH

Here's the article. It's a sack of garbage.

Can you please fuck off & take your autism somewhere else? Thanks.

But to answer the OPs question, race doesn't even matter here since they're cartoon animals.

maybe from your perspective bitch nigga

They literally have black people. Powerline is a darker color than the rest of the dogs and is voiced by a black guy

Rrrrright, and predators in Zootopia represented Blacks and/or Muslims because they were "dangerous" in the past.

Carlos, shut the fuck up! I know that was you! I ain't even gotta look! I should send your ass back to Crenshaw Pete with his hot-ass coat hangers, bitch! Would you like that?!

I see the moral of Zootopia as "Don't treat people bad because they're different from you" (Carnivores looking down on herbivores) & "If you were once treated poorly in the past, don't start treating people badly once you gain power" (The herbivores treating the carnivores like shit later in the movie).

Pretty equal message. Doesn't lean left or right.

There wasn't any rap in it, so I don't think so. It even had a gay father-son love song where they kiss at the end, and black people don't incest.

Exactly?

I always thought of Goofy/Max as white, Bobby as Pauly Shore, and Pete/PJ as black

fucking hell user

Simply: don't bully

Bruh....

I mean I'm not surprised to see post like this on Sup Forums, but still.

This is one of the few times I've seen "millennial" used in its actual defintion(person born from the early 80s to mid 90s), rather than a catch-all term for "stupidass teen"

>dollar matinee theater
>A Goofy Movie is showing
>hot aunt takes me to see it
>holds my hand

Straight underrated, B.

Growing up black, I just thought it was a family favorite because most of us liked watching Goof Troop.

Didn't really think of Goofy and Max as anything but cartoon dogs. Tevin Campbell voicing Powerline was coincidental at best.

>Vice

>white people

>stealth thread

Wanna party, Sup Forums?

Can we fucking stop this forced shit?

Jesus Christ it's like I'm on Cracked.com

needs more trump articles and quin

Does anyone have a mega of Goof Troop?

WE WAZ DAWGS AND SHEEEIIITTT

Everything at that time had the characters acting like niggers because that's what the dumbass kids thought was funny.

you got the rest of the american cartoon milfs from methonium? can't find a source

Facts=autism?
Holy shit, am I on Tumblr?