Is pic related the pinnacle of soyboy cinema?

Is pic related the pinnacle of soyboy cinema?

nah, good redpill tho. women are shit.

Is your post the pinnacle of pathetic shitposting?

The women in PSH's life were shit because he was a weak, neutered man.

Kauffman is a weak man and his movies are all about the glorification of his own self loathing, like he's the martyr of his own failure
the movie is still good though, he nails depression to an extent

die

true, but also because women are shit in general

Soyboys BTFO!!!!

What are some other essential Soyboycore?

Eternal Sunshine comes to mind

500 days

Her is definitely soy boy core

>main character loses his daughter because a lesbo takes her to Germany to become a crazy marxist
This movie was redpilled

i like your dubs but no. thats staceycore

How is that a redpill? PSH let it happen and just cried about it.

This movie has incredible rewatch value, it's also funny as fuck

I agree but the guy is still a weak beta who learns nothing in the end

checked again. is staceycore and soyboycore interrelated?

>soyboy

It’s so much more than that. His self-loathing is the essence of his people, the Jewish neuroticism. Woody Allen fits the description you gave better. Kauffman sees his neuroticism as a weltschmerz and SNY is the pinnacle of this. It links the neuroticism up with postmodernism.

Its a redpill because we are not in any way encouraged to empathize with the main character. Hoffman's character is a pathetic beta, the kind of male that lets marxism thrive and in turn causes family structure and morals to wither and die.

Most good films dont have main characters the audience are supposed to indiscriminately root for. That is reserved for capeshit and other millennial pea brain flicks.

Shut up soyboy

Yeah I can't relate with Kauffman's protags/self-inserts, they just seem subhuman to me

Like all people with timid personalities, Kauffman's arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

It's a jewish self-hate manual for non-jews

Shut up goytoy

I wouldn't say we're meant to 'root for' PSH exactly, but his character is clearly a Charlie Kauffman stand-in. The actual Charlie Kauffman character in Adaptation was somehow even MORE pathetic than the protagonist in Synecdoche.

spot on
I don't think they're the same, I despise movies depicting self-centered weaklings chasing the dream girl much more than I dislike real alpha stacey mean women
I can understand the struggle of his characters and I feel it to some extent, I just don't like how he treats his own condition as this huge burden he must carry
it's like he's making it a fantasy to be a loser and embracing it instead of owning up to it
SNY isn't exactly like this, I'm talking specifically about eternal sunshine

dogfucker seems to like it a lot

Ruby sparks

completely agree, I think both ES and SNY will become classics of our current age, they depict the struggles and the rottenness of individualism very accurately

>pol conservative imbeciles think that depressed like their depression
>"It's just in your mind bro just snap out of it"
>"you choose to be unhappy"

There's a difference between depression and weakness.

>art symbiotically reflects life
wow golly gee thanks I needed to listen to 2+ hours of monotonous teenage nihilistic sulking to understand this basic concept

Griffith never made something that could be summed up in a few words. Griffith never made trash.

t. Orson Welles

>soyboy
>thot
What are some other terms grown men use to lower themselves to the level of a snapchat tweenybopper?

This guy gets it.

Soyboys think their depression is weltschmerz. Men make the difficult choices to move past it.

Just passing through to say that this is one of my favourite movies, and it's nice to see a thread on it because maybe others will see it for the first time.