Riverdale: Dark Betty edition

what the hell happened to the original story lines? I thought Archie was gonna pursue a career in music- not start a self protection (terrorist) group!

i will always bump for barchie

Betty a serpent slut

The self-protection group is an allegory for the ZOG US and Israel creating ISIS terrorist cells to consolidate power both in the Middle East and in the West. Betty represents Israel, Archie represents the US.

be thankful the typical CW scramble to find a working formula only lasted a couple episodes and not a couple seasons
hell, they still haven't quite decided on the characterizations of a couple people. betty's parents being the worst offenders.

What’s an aspect of a character from that comics that you’d wish they would have kept in the show? I wish they would have kept Archie’s walking accident characteristic.

Post your favorite comfy moments from season 2.
I'll start:

I wish they would have kept Jughead’s cleverness and apathetic attitude towards most things

Fuck Bughead!

Would Veronica still be interested in Archie is he wasn’t good looking and buff?

is lili cucking cole with kj

Alice's characterization is pretty solid. Her father is barely there.

I wish the kept Reggie's race.

> all the dudes aren't fags

Nobody cares about Barchie though.

I prefer Jughead in the show than the comics. Jughead seems like an actual character now rather than comic relief.

Jughead should meet Dark Betty, soon.

What's gonna happen next episode? We know that there's a drag race and Betty is running up a car with Jughead. Some Serpeants get arrested and there's some Ghoulie shit happening.

Betty trying to get back with Jughead and him blowing her off. Would make my day tbqh

She's probably looking at Betty here.

The only one I could see as gay is Casey

Nah he’s better in the comics. He’s comic relief for sure but he definitely has some depth.

guessing his immediate plans change when his dad was nearly murdered

Tbqh i like that they dropped the troy bolton storyline from the show, the musical aspect of the show is the worst part.

Maybe the newer ones, but not the older ones.

dark betty

BEST GIRL

Archie dropped the guitar for good?

Probably not. He’s busy with the black hood plot so the music plot is on hiatus for the moment.

The thought of Archie singing again makes me a little disappointed, but I'm not sure what else he could do after the Black Hood stuff is done with.

awkward

Damn, you know he's super pissed at her, but he still loves her dearly. On the other hand, Betty still loves him, but has to keep up the act. Does she know what Archie told him exactly?

This crime plot is already boring, the show could be so much more, but it's the CW curse.

Young Edie Falco is hot

He'd still be rich, wouldn't he?

Isn’t Veronica the rich one?

Weren't they all uppercrust stereotypes?

Archie is like middle class or like lower middle class.

No? That’s only the Lodges and the Blossoms

I watched the first episode and thought it was the most CW thing I've ever seen aka pure shit.

If I were Betty, I don’t even know how I would face him after sending someone else to break with him for me, even if it was to keep Jughead safe

I bet Jughead is thinking the same thing.

Every thread.

Betty will probably bring up the "it's better to be friends".

Jughead will feel like shit when finds out the truth. And according to some interview when Betty finds out about the kiss she'll be heartbroken than mad.

I would assume so. The fact that he was already sucking face with someone else like, literally, the same fucking day means that he already was into someone else.

I just want to see Jughead suffer after he made all that big shit about the only reason she was with him was to bide time until Archie changed his mind.

It really is funny how wrong that turn out to be.

Lmao, underrated

Did he deserve it?

More of the brunette sister ples

Kek

Do the actors know what drug jingle jangle is supposed to be?

who is this show marketed to?

I'm only here for the .gif of the blonde being a qt3.14 and sneaking away.

We should just as Roberto if he prefers Archie or Jughead and we'll know who Betty ends up with.

Betty's endgame will be Adam Chisholm.