Itt: movies Sup Forums doesn't know about

itt: movies Sup Forums doesn't know about

Do people really not know about this? My highschool English teacher showed me this in class. Was he a patrician or is this just bait?

Great movie

Yeah, it's pretty underrated. Nobody like ever talks about it.

>directed by the guy who fucked a 13 yo girl anally

kill yourself, pedo-enabler

>This movie caused an outraged because Robin Williams showed his junk, as opposed to the scene where his wife gets fucking gored right in front of him.
People are fucked up

I watched it a couple of months ago, it was pretty good and it's not like Terry Gilliam is some literally who director, I'm sure a good few people here have seen it.

If you had to make a list with hollywood people who didn't do that it would be shorter. Christopher Walken literally killed a chick.

>It's a Terry Gillian and his Rosicrucian "muh Merovingian Merman anti-Christ" episode

>movie by a famous director
>mah secret club
Try harder next time

Twice

You know what's weird about this? The movie is only 7 years old and yet when I watch it feels like it was made in the 90s. At one point Brosan's character even makes quip about how amazing usb sticks are, as in it being some high tech gadget or something.

ITS A YUROPEAN THING, THEY ALL TAKE IT UP THE ASS AT 13, IF IT HAPPENED IN FRANCE NO ONE WOULD BAT AN EYE

POLANSKI'S OUTPUT IS WORTH IT, SAME WITH KEVIN SPACEY ETC

is his name Nick in this?

>NOT POSING THE BEST DEPP FLICK

Nah, it's a good movie too.

Everbody knows that one my man.

And the rape happened in the home of Jack Nicholson. Anyone who owns any Nicholson film or owns any film with anyone else who Nicholson worked with is also a pedophile enabler and part of the network

is it good though the ratings are meh

I never got why they spoiled the movie with the poster.

Yours too, you fucking retard. It's considered one of DePalma's best and he's known by anyyone who didn't start watching movies yestarday.

Is that the documentary about that cult?

>Can't separate the man and his craft
Fuck off back to Plebbit.

yea, MOVE i think. we wuz kangz-tier cult. some babies died and they were hustling drugs and being a public nuisance and collecting weapons. philly PD raided, they held out, cops bombed the building and wouldn't let them escape.

like Waco only niggers so they deserved it.

long live frank rizzo

Most people here don't even know die hard hombre.

Sup Forums used to shitpost about this one when it came out but I suppose everybody who can remember has left by now.

ALMOST NOBODY SEENT THIS

SHIT WAS FUCKED

still love it, will rewatch tonight, thanks for reminding me.

is that okay?

Sure dude, why wouldn't it be? It's nice a movie.

It came out before pic related too. There was also something something about a real life murder being inspired by The Believers. Martin Sheen got sued I think.

Didn't watch that one, is it any good? Heard it's not very typical for Emmerich.

I'd be honestly surprised if most of Sup Forums hadn't heard of The Fisher King. At least, I like to think most of us are familiar with Gilliam's repertoire.

Totally underrated. I think that this was Robert Evans' last film.

A movie I, for some reason, liken The Serpent and the Rainbow to is Lord of Illusions, which never gets mentioned ever.

>Lord of Illusions
TOP BARKER AESTHETIC

WHY DID BASED SCOTT BAKULA NEVER TAKE OFF IN MOVIES

I love this movie so much.

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

projecting

What's possibly the reasoning to somebody go and make this poost?

>it's not capeshit so it's garbage

it's almost as if people with mental health problems can go on the internet

>Lord of Illusions
Never seen it, looks like one of those b-actor "a man gotta eat" movies. But I'll give it a chance.

You should put Angel Heart on the list too. There was another one but I forgot what it's called. Ah! Altered States! It's not about Voodoo I suppose but it's style seems comparable to me.

Amazing that the vast majority of them end up here

this has one of the best endings in science fiction

ALTERED STATES IS AN AMAZING CLUSTERFUCK OF 80S SPECIAL EFFECTS
WORTH IT JUST TO WITNESS AN ARTIFACT OF THE ERA

Talking about Micky Rourke. This one is pretty good too, even if it doesn't look like that.

Yet every Catholic priest is a pedophile and that is reason enough to give up your religion. Sure thing.

One of my favourite documentaries. Strikes a nerve with me. There's a follow up movie I got on DvD from a few years ago, but I don't think it has been translated to english yet.

>is the little fella gonna do gymanstics

Twilight Samurai, nice.

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Kino

Garbage

You're all a bunch of faggots.

AHAHAH WEEB DETECTED

THE ENTRIEST OF LEVELS LMAO

I really hope somebody in the industry has guts to take a crack at reorganizing whole things as the trilogy user.

this pic in the back of the case used to scare the shit out of me when I was a kid. saw it years later and realized it is boring shit.

This is the most gut wrenching movie of the last 10 years. If you don't shed a tear at some point you are dead inside.

One of the most disturbing movies I've seen, it's legit upsetting because of how real it all seems. Good soundtrack too.

Having 4 parts components to shape a whole story is the Japanese literature style. It was a okay, but it kinda loose grip around it getting into the 3rd act, in the western way, like spot. Over all I liked it, but it still needs to be polished.

Overrated thrash

>s.-teenie-idol COREY HAIM
>action-superstar CYNTHIA ROTHROCK

The only overrated part about it was the ending because it felt anti-climatic. Other than that it's one of the best serial killer movies ever made.

This waan't serail killer wtf are talking about. And pacing was horrible, characters are dull, it's just boring. But hey, it's not american and has no happy ending so let's pretend this pulp fiction literature-tier shclock is some kind of secret treasure of a thriller

>Buscemi
>Dinklage
>Catherine Keener
>James LeGros
>Kevin Corrigan
>Jim Jarmusch's brother

Holy hell, this looks like some god damn kino. Going to watch it today.

Autism

Autism

Autism

Autism

Autism

Autism

Autism

Autism

Autism

This and Crash are Cronenberg's true best movies.

I remember thinking there was like a 5% chance Campbell recieved a Golden Globe or Oscar nomination for this one---I think some out of context blurb from a trade rag pointed me in that direction.

It's was a solid movie. Would watch again after a night drinking or something.

>films based on my life

I love Bruce, but hollywood would rather kill kittens live on camera than give him an oscar.

extreme reddit cringe flick

Reddit
Reddit
Reddit
Reddit
Reddit
Reddit
Reddit
Reddit
Reddit
Reddit
Reddit

Terry Gilliam is not mentioned anywhere.

Where is the story of Terry Gilliam doing such a thing?

You don't know what "literally" means, do you? If you're referring to Natalie Wood, the prevailing rumor is she was distraught after catching Walken and Wagner together and fell/jumped. They had no reason to kill her.