You're allowed to greenlit one sequel to a HBO show of your choice, finished or cancelled...

You're allowed to greenlit one sequel to a HBO show of your choice, finished or cancelled. It can't be a continuation of the main story line but something set within the universe.

I think I'd go with a Carnivale prequel and have it be about young Lodz traveling through Europe before the outbreak of WW1 before he meets Scudder and learns about Avatars and Creatures of Light and Darkness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9ksBnpKm4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dream On
Richard Stone emerges from cryostasis and selflessly allows Judith to remarry Martin. The show follows his quest to find a cure for cancer and end world poverty.

Prequal to sopranos. Rise of johnny and junior

Game of Thrones 2: set literally 5 minutes after the end of the original series. I'd like to see what King Jon's tax policies are like.

Tony: a prequel to the Soprano s

Rome is the only right answer.

Lucky Louie sequel about a fictional version of Louis CK's current life.

Six feet under sequel.
20 seasons and it's the only thing they air

Game of Thrones 2: The New Adventures of Stannis
/thread

Could work. I'd like to see what King Stannis' tax policies are like

Prequel to Game of Thrones, what were the Mad King's tax policies like?

I really want a Punic War mini series or something about Caligula just doing batshit things for laugh.

Ten season Rome spinoff about The Punic Wars

>Punic War
>mini series
impossible

Travel back in time and stop them from cancelling Deadwood

Rome with a series long subplot about the ancestors of the newsreader

"Guys", a sequel to Girls

Ray moves to LA to open up a new coffee shop.

Adam is in LA to try and make it in Hollywood.

Charlie is back, and is also in LA doing some dodgy shit since he's a junkie now, according to the last time we saw him.

The three of them get up to a bunch of shit together.

Elijah is in some episodes

Hannah and Marnie are completely written out of the new series since they're now raising Hannah's baby with that guy in the suburbs together.

Jessa appears fairly regularly, as does Shoshannah

Perversions of Science

more episodes since its an anthology series
youtube.com/watch?v=-9ksBnpKm4w

King Robert's early reign. What were his tax policies like?

A prequel to boardwalk empire, following Jimmy and his warbros in the trenches in France during ww1.

A prequel about the iron bank would be cool

I'd like to see a sequel to Rome with the fall of Augustus, the rise of Tiberius, the fall of him, then the rise of Caligula.

I realize that I, Claudius already covered all this but I would like to see how John Milius would have handled the material

Generation Kill prequel in Afghanistan, but it could be a sequel too, after Rolling Stone left Iraq.

I'd just tell David Simon to do whatever just no women, he'll make it good. Just like any jew I wouldn't trust him fully so I'd make sure he wouldn't try to insert some gay shit or women in the show. Band of Brothers and The Pacific were ruined by women.

Rome prequel set during the conquest of Gaul.

The only right answer is Rome.

So many periods you could cover. You could go prequel with the Punic Wars or the civil wars of Marius and Sulla. You could go sequel with Tiberius, Caligula and Nero.

Prequel to Boardwalk Empire. It follows Jimmy and Richard in a Band of Brothers/Pacific esque story about the trenches. Even if they never met. It would be cool to see how Jimmy became the kind of cold hearted killer he was in the show and to see what really happened to Richard.

threading your own post...

this.