Don't harass me, in the sexual manner

Don't harass me, in the sexual manner.

She's kind of cute.

>fat slag of shit used as comedic relief
>isn't actually funny
>if she was thin, would not be acting right now

Can we please remove fat women from TV and Film?

I don't know why people keep pretending she hasn't lost any weight. She looks fine.

Imagine her just sitting on your dick and crushing the life out of you.

>I am a ham

>I dared rebel to finger my asshole and she actually did it! The absolute madman!

She'd be into it

didn't she get caught lying about her age and background before? kind of suspicious to me. not only the sense that who the fuck would want to fuck her but she's already lied before so why not lie again.

>She looks fine

She'd look fine if she was in the hall of mirrors at the fair, faggot.

Please, stop. My penis can only get so erect.

>muh pointy elbows
Meanwhile you bitch and moan about muh unfair treatment of the hwite male.

I thought so too until some user posted her sans wig and makeup

She hasn't got a single point on her spherical body you fucking lardass.

that was marlon brando

black alert

God I want to fuck her. Just let her crush me to death.

Go on...

fuckin fatties is cool

I implore you to try it if

REMINDER THAT IT WAS BLAKE FROM WORKAHOLICS WHO MADE HER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

>BLAKE FROM WORKAHOLICS
ahahah wut?!?

Source?

Did she get harassed too?

t. neckbeard

impressive

It literally looks like they pumped air into her dress.

i want to get in har-ass if you catch my drift

i can't enjoy it if it's less actual sex and more looking for the nozzle on a deflated kiddie pool

>literally wearing a bib
kek, fat people

You fuck fat chicks Valdez?

Jesus christ, just noticed that

damn she can't even sit comfortably

howling

You just going to keep throwing baseless adhoms at me or what? It doesn't matter what I look like we're talking about the fucking whale in the OP.

Fat women are the worst. They are emotional timebombs. My brother married a rich fatty and she is terrible. She actually gets beyond moody when she is hungry. Turns her in to a fucking child. But my brother married her for the money so I guess he has to put in his time before getting her money.

He two allegations of rape must be in her head. Poor thing seeks attention. Even if it's to pity her.

thic

I'd make her send up a Rebel yell, if you catch my drift

You know what? Shoutouts to the dude that managed to rape that. I want to see that guy's routine.

Yassss queen

I feel like fat women are more likely to be harassed because men aren't nervous or intimidated around them. They do deserve it for being so fat though. It should be legal to harass fat bitches.

She was on an episode of Workaholics when she was trying to "make it".

I can't say more than that.

She has brought it up plenty of times and most people laugh her out of the room, realising the difference between a joke and sexual harrassment.

There are few things sadder than a fat chick with no ass

>Damn, Rebel Wilson looks like that now? Dam she fine.

the main one being a fat chick with no tits

She looks like the kind of gal that could really clog a toilet...

>that retarded smile

>Says she's been harassed by men in Hollywood
>Won't name them

Why won't she say who it was? Because she's full of shit. These Hollywood men used their influence to try and bed hot chicks, not a fat chick who he could pull at any nightclub in the country.

>Why won't she say who it was?

she's probably worried about being sued. But in this day and age any woman can make up a harassment or rape story , refuse to name him and get victim points with no risk.

when I first read the article I assumed it was adam since they were in the pitch perfects. good to see I was pretty close.

rebel wilson nude when?

*breaks you're dick*

Literally everyone else so far has named their alleged attackers. She has nothing to lose. She's a fucking liar.

Stop with this meme, faggot.

>Like, I swear, it wasn't me uleh

>White "men" find this thing attractive.

I would literally and unironically have sex with Rebel Wilson

Wouldn't do Amy Schumer
Wouldn't do Lena Dunham
Rebel would get it

Am I crazy?

she looks like she'd give great head

same. she looks soft.

That does seem like the best she would have to offer, so I can imagine she would develop that skill.

Naah, not crazy. I agree with you.

I thought it was ali g

nah you're right. 99% of obese women are disgusting, somehow it works for her

>nah you're right. 99% of obese women are disgusting, somehow it works for her
Stopped reading there.

Soft like cottage cheese

you stopped reading at the end of the sentence?

my dick can only get so hard user

hank hill ass is the \saddest

I want to cum all over her stretch marked belly

You can tell she'd be hot if she wasn't fat

i still want those cheeks on my face

she looks like the blueberry bitch from willy wonka.

>cute little round cheeks
>That pink soft belly
>jucy full dark pink nipples
>Those thighs wrapped around your head

You are very sane.

That is no moon...

If she thinned out, she would be

I take one look at this thread, and all I can think is pic related.

>The upside down Chloe

ayy lmao

I got hard during the scene in Pain and Gain where she's lusting for that steroid shriveled black dick. I don't even watch interracial.

I would do all 3. Lena would have be dressed nice though.

spooky

Jesus christ.

I’m a guy that’s 5’4 135 and I’m on a 1500-1600 calorie diet but I feel so weak all the time and sometimes I feel like I’m gonna faint. Is there any zero calorie drinks that can keep my energy up?

try caffeine i guess

GOD BLESS AMERICA

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

is she sitting or standing

She has a pretty face, actually. If she lost some of that weight she could be pretty hot.

Saw her claiming a male star asked her to put her fingers up his ass, and let me tell you if you believe that fucking me too, I'd get on my knees and beg that big goddess to stick a chubby finger in me and work me non-stop until I did cummies everywhere I'm almost cumming just imagining her fat sweaty ass in my face as she fingers me and makes me beg for more I mean, we're all thinking it, right fellas?

Jesus. My girlfriend's tits are quite as large as this broad's and she's maybe half the weight. Fatties are disgusting.

Try eating more you skelly fuck. What the fuck are you even doing on a diet like that? Trying to go for that intenstine outline in your abdomen look?

My friend worked on the sequal for these movies. She said Wilson was a massive bitch to everyone that was a crew member. She sucked up hard to anyone from the studio.