Howard's End

>Live thread 21:00
Period drama examines social and class divisions. With Hayley "Large Chest" Atwell

>BBC1

Other urls found in this thread:

media.gettyimages.com/videos/hayley-atwell-and-gemma-arterton-on-announcing-the-nominations-on-the-video-id84294858
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will she get 'er tits out?

>pre watershed BBC1

100% chance of that not happening.

I wouldn't bet on it. She's been doing well enough with that on the red carpet lately, though.

Her tits make me horny.

>Hayley Atwell starring in a screenplay written by Kenneth Lonergan
I'm fucking here for this, boys

That seems normal

His first tv credit, i think ?

What?

Can't watch this live since I don't have the Beeb but I'm really curious how it goes. Any Britfags want to report in?

I said this is his first time writing for television, no ?

I don't know I'm just here for breasts.

Looks like it, yeah (at least for non-animated).

wew

i'd like to bury my face in her howards end

LEWD TONGUE

This. I genuinely want to know how good this show is.

>interracial kissy kiss

Me likey.

language is a bit stilted. he'e gone overboard in that american writes for british tv way.

Damn, too bad, had really high hopes for this. Hopefully it gets better. Still planning to watch it later once I can find it online.

She needs to wear more dresses that show off her legs and tits at the same time

the megalinks subreddit will have it in a few days

she looks great and in 90% of the scenes

Can anyone elaborate on the relationship so far between her and her tiny chestlet sister? Are there underlying sexual undertones?

why do AmeriJews hate her?

Because she doesn't stand for their shit and is smart and has self-respect. It means they can't control and manipulate her, and ""they"" don't like that.

not much, she's a minor character. bigger arc next week

Damn. Matthew Macfadyen looks great with a beard.

>ywn have Hayley gf
Why would you remind me of this user?

Pretty much this

How was the first episode overall?

slow enough. the real drama starts next week, the first was mostly set up.

Thanks user. Looking forward to catching up on it. I'd watch basically anything for Hayley, though, let's be honest.

>I'd watch basically anything for Hayley, though
Agreed. Even when the show is shit, I like watching Hayley's acting... and dem titties

Hayley is my favourite actress. I wasn't sure before tonight but she is. She's so fucking charming, same reason she made Agent Carter good. I don't get how she isn't in everything.

Now that the show is over, can this thread become a /Hayley/ general where we appreciate her talent?

Her ass looks huge in those Victorian skirts

I agree completely. I've loved her in everything I've seen her in for years. It doesn't make sense to me why she isn't constantly in demand. As an added bonus, she's really clever and articulate, so she makes for great PR when promoting a project.

Agreed, she is charming as fuck, it's like you can't help but be drawn to her

Gonna need to see pics to verify that claim

Yes.

>ywn be that tiny dog that she brings everywhere
why even live

those Gleeson's really get what ever they want.
> irish mafia

331M Howards.End.S01E01.HDTV.x264-CREED.mkv

Have you seen her instagram? It made me love her even more. She seems so silly and normal.

wew lads
thanks

>ywn feed your beloved muffins on a sunday morning
>ywn watch her on netflix while she gently tugs one out
>ywn swim naked together under the moon

I make perved out wallpapers for fun sometimes.

Watching this now on the 'catch up'.
15 mins in, black servant, Indian doctor.
FFS

>nearly kissing Billie Piper
>mfw they look a bit alike
That's pretty hot desu

How would you rank their boobs from biggest to smallest and from best to worst? Hayley Atwell, Katy Perry, Alexandra Daddario, EVA Green, Kate Upton, JLaw, Dakota Blue Richards, Emily Ratajowski!?

Katy Perry and JLaw are definitely smaller/ranked lower the others.

Emily / Eva Green middle tier.

Daddario / Hayley might be pretty on par with each other for top tier. Haven't seen Hayley's totally nude though.

Not sure about DBR, haven't seen enough of her to know.

Thanks. What other celebs do you like?

Emily Kinney

bbc has LITERAL diversity quotas. You literally cannot make a tv show without non-whites, lgbt characters etc

Oh wow... shall we get her to go chest to chest with some other celebs!?

more like chest to breast ha ha

(you)

I want Sup Forums to leave

They've shoe-horned another in, that's 3 characters.

Haha. Who would humiliate her the most with their big pair!?

>lgbt characters
I'd be ok with this if it meant Atwell in hot lesbian scenes

>wants Sup Forums to leave
Don't you like diversity on Sup Forums, user?

Hayley Atwell she is very confident and has great banter.
Alexandra Daddario is similarly sized but has a more youthful and more quirky than austere vibe.

anyone else remember how ABC made Hayley's character bisexual with a black girl in her last show? literally ticking all of the diversity boxes, lel

So hot!! Kinney’s tinies would be lost under their udders. Any other celebs you’d like to see go chest to chest?

Only certain types, I'm sure you'll understand.

wow those cans are huge

Yes. They literally burst through dresses.

So funny and humiliating! What other small chested girls would you like to see get humiliated?

I know this BBC period drama stuff is prestigious or whatever, but I wish she'd do some more mainstream stuff again

where are the better versions of this?

I don't know, I have this one too though

Damn I didn't know Atwell was in this, might check it on on iPlayer.

I haven't thought about it much but probably Eva Green and some teen-aged small breasted American actress.

Actually, Eva Green v. Hayley Atwell. A battle of two sex demons

Yeah she's the lead, and the reviews are really good so far

aww they look so qt.

You read my mind! How about 3 rounds... titfight, double dildo sexfight (loser cums first!), tribbing sexfight (loser cums first)!? Feel free to add any ideas. How do you see it going?

the purest form of love desu

I'm not familiar with the original novel, was it like this in it?

he looks very manly

Giggle Giggle Bouncey Bounce in face in my mouth

What would Gemma think though?

>was it like this in it
it doesn't need to be

they blackwash characters all the time

i don't know i'm too horny to think

Who would be the other option for Eva to fight... someone like Elle Fanning?

any more of these bosoms in the same pic

hayley or upton is probably the biggest

I wonder if they are rivals, it seems like there’s been a number of stories where they’re being considered for the same part (Peggy Carter, that new Winnie the Pooh movie)
I hope so, and I hope they have to eventually succumb to fiery, passionate jealous sex

forgot pic

Hayley’s look a fair bit perkier than Upton’s so Atwell has the edge for me

It helps that she's not a kitchen appliance.

True. Hayley has the body of a straight up fertility goddess. I also like her strong facial features a lot.

Would be very close. Upton’s look bigger but I think Atwell’s would be tougher! Do you like sexfights too (loser cums first)? Any other titfights you’d like to see?

Well it's hard to make a proper judgement if the person hasn't gone topless and we haven't seen their breasts unleashed.

So what’s the verdict Sup Forums? Is Howards End going to be the next big thing for /ourgirl/ Hayley since Marvel? Can we expect to see her in more and bigger things?

they both seem to like whoever is interviewing them. Gemma has a QT smile at the end

media.gettyimages.com/videos/hayley-atwell-and-gemma-arterton-on-announcing-the-nominations-on-the-video-id84294858

but uptons are so huge, she would be able to crush two small titlets at once

We need to see them unleashed!! How about the ones we have seen topless?

Which two titlets could she crush!?

ASR and Emily Kinney