The best character dies

>the best character dies
She didn't deserve that, bros.

Heh. Nothin personal, you just crushed my waifu

DELET NOW

Does anyone have pictures of the art book ? I have a few but I'd like more. I want a peak before getting it, for some reason it takes 1 to 2 months to deliver.

Loved the movie except for the ending....

This scene = insta-boner

What didn't you like in the ending ?

perfect resolution to her character arc. she proved that she was a real human bean

She deserves someone's love and caring

>had a dream about Luv
>we held hands
I've been having insomnia since then. It's a nice thing to have you there Best Luvposter

I've still got to transfer all the old posts over and then throw to anybody here who want's it, but I haven't had the time.
>just wait until you dream of dancing with her
I question the mental impact the Luv posting has had on me, but it's worth it

why did you not put a spoiler on your post you cunt

best angel

The teeth freak me out for some reason

Should've seen it in theaters mate

TEACHING BITCHES HOW TO SWIM

The Luvposting of yours is a gift
>what a gift that Mr. Luvposter is doing to the world
I can't remember the exact line

>come on, find the boy
What did she mean by this?

>Sup Forums falls in the waifu trap again.
Thank God this board wasn't around when the original Blade Runner was made or Rachel would have had 10x the screen time for morons like you.

Rachel is the original Blade Runner Waifu. And Luv didn't get that much screen time, at least it didn't feel like it. I just wish they had given more time to K and Deckard talking or literally anything else decent and interesting in exchange for the god awful "MUH RESISTANCE" scenes

It really bothered me that Rachel 2.0 didn't look anything like her

I appreciate that they made an attempt and that it was okay in quality, but there was no way they could have gotten that original Rachel look

What I wouldn't give to have Sean Young in her prime. I'd require her to keep the hair up though, or at least straightened, I personally can't stand long curly hair on women

>if they destroy this then that's it. you're gone.
>Like a real girl.
I know she's not real but fucking shit this line hit me hard.
You think it's possible to put Joi memory in to a replicant?

It could probably be done if you knew how to interface with a completely barren replicant's brain. But imagine the type of shock that it would put on her
>go from being able to recall any memory perfectly, to it being a foggy mess
>go from being bale to access all types of information almost instantly to being stuck learning the human way
Hell the sensory input alone would be terrifying, she would suddenly actually feel her skin and body, along with actual smells and hormonal emotions

It could be done, but at what cost