>no snyder
>no whedon
>snyders wife's there

w-what went so horribly horribly wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1510522146847.png
youtu.be/go3fVw2jmQA?t=33
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you thought BvS and SS was the lowest point of the DC movies, just wait until Justice League. They've done it, I don't know how, but Charles Roven, Zack Snyder, Joss Whedeon, and the other writers/producers have managed to TOP the awfulness of BvS and SS. Just you wait! Get your tickets today! Justice League opens next Thursday!

What's this, a double shill?

Affleck and Gadot are fucking, aren't they?

Affleck is constantly being accused of sexually molesting woman and she says nothing about it. Look how she treats him. It's like she's in love with him.

What a fucking disgusting kike. Rather watch Ragnarok then support this bitch any further and im a Snyder bro.

>Affleck is constantly being accused of sexually molesting woman
he isnt though...?

Dude, he raped a girl at the Golden Globes.

Gadot's trying to blacklist Ratner, but does nothing about Affleck growing list of rape charges.

IT'S GOING TO BE SUCCESS IN JAPAN

DC's finished.

>Dude, he raped a girl at the Golden Globes.

>nu-male

>What's this, a double shill?

What's this, a mega retard?

Aflecks just walking around groping tiddies

>Cavill: On the days that I came to visit the set

I find it genuinely funny that he's playing his part on that even though everyone knows that he's in the movie.

saved

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

i.4cdn.org/tv/1510522146847.png

>asking the group a question
>"GAL, U ANSWER!!!!"

I hate how reporters love to catch her off guard even though they know that english isn't her first language. journalists really are scum

Except that's not even remotely true. Justice League has always been set for November 17, 2017 as far back as 2014 when they announced their initial slate.

Thor 3 is objectively better.

>LEAVE MY GURL ALONE SHE CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH

kys waifuretard

>looks like Gina Carrino

just?

>Carrino

and it doesn't look like her

Marvel FOREVER

>Those tits

Such dishonesty

>Thor Ragnarok social media embargo lifts
>Everyone literally can't shut up about how great it is

>Justice League social media embargo lifts
>Barely get 30 people who say it's "flawed but fun"

Make your peace with it now DCucks spare yourselves the heartache when the review embargo lifts

Can't wait for the RT score so I can shitpost in every DC-related thread.

>fun
Dropped

A Marvel comedy? No thanks

When has truth ever mattered to ((them))?

Why do you keep posting this like it means anything?

What's the No Man's Sky team got to do with Thor again?

>What's this, a mega retard?
Goddamn you are assmad beyond any limits.

>I-It's fun-er, fun! Yeah, heh heh...f-fun!

Not only do you have to manufacture good reviews for the movie, you have to manufacture everyone being "mad."

You're such a sad little boy.

Haha #REKT

any comic fan can redpill me on greek gods X DC. Is Ares the only one included? Is there a Zeus, Hercules etc.?

>fun
>dropped
and this is why you are a shrivelled little albino who lives in a cellar eating cheese and batman biscuits

It's basically the new gold standard for pictures of soyboy's.

The whole pantheon appear in the comics, and the in past continues Hercules was famous for having raped Wonder Woman's mom.

In the movie they're all dead now, though.

>>Barely get 30 people who say it's "flawed but fun"
jesus christ it's going to be a trainwreck.
still might make a lot of money though. SS was a profitable trainwreck

The Flash actor seems like a chill dude sucks about his politics.

I'm happy american media isn't calling it great, I genuinely get worried whenever they call a movie that because it usually means "turn your brain off fun", like Marvel movies.

Mixed reactions usually means that a movie, while not perfect, has something that's not obvious about it, some aspect that challenged the viewer, specially the one used to safe movies.

Not that I think JL will be good, since Whedon touched on it and the studio probably forced it to change too much due to BvS reactions.

cheers man

q2, whats with comics X mythology? lack of creativity or what? I mean, in a certain way comics can be interpreted as modern mythology, but that's just lazy

This mans tweet makes me angry desu

The hot topic crowd will see to societal ruin.

real men don't tweet or use the word 'tweet' unironically though

Keep pulling excuses out of your ass.

Marvel has derisked movie making. They have the greatest combination of critical and financial success of any movie studio ever. Marvel movies are anti-cinematography, anti-music, anti-gravitas, anti-drama, anti-passion, anti-beauty, anti-wonder, anti-amazement, and anti-awe; yet they will still be the most successful, renowned, liked, and influential movies in history. They are an unstoppable goliath.

Dread it. Run from it. Marvel's destiny will still arrive.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-dNk05Gf8

Snyder and Whedon know the movie's trash hence why they're not showing up to do promotional material

DC Comics, the publisher, always had this arrogant atitude with its characters where they legit think their characters are like the modern equivalent of the old myths. Just because they're seen as America's first comic book publisher and Superman's the world's first superhero ever.

So they constantly compare Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and so on to the the several pantheons that existed in past's cultures, as well as several age old and popular characters in our pop culture. For example comparing Batman to Sherlock Holmes and James Bond.

For example there is a legit concept in the comics that with the death of the Old Gods (Greek pantheon, Norse pantheon and so on) as well the death of the New Gods (Darkseid, New Father, Orion and son) that the heroes of Earth (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman) will ascend to godhood to take their rightful place as the newest gods.

Or that Batman, a human, sometimes have huge plot-armor (meaning he can survive pretty much anything) because his legend in Gotham and everywhere else is keeping him alive and helping him win. Basically as more people believe that Batman is more than just a simple man, but actually a creature that will always be there in the dark to protect them from even worst monsters then Batman the man will evolve somewhat to meet that expectation.
Basically turning Batman plot-armor into another weapon in his gadget.

It's all very self-congratulatory and arrogant. The movies now are running with this. In the comics is even more direct and masturbatory. You've no idea how many times they've redone the Pieta pose.

>So they constantly compare Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and so on to the the several pantheons that existed in past's cultures

Yeah they should just do like Marvel and make every mythological characters in existence a hero in their comics

BASED BOB CALLING OUT THESE "GOOD" REACTIONS

man, seriously one of the most informative comments I've ever read on tv, much appreciated

Batman becoming the mythical embodiment of man as he walked and defied Darkseid, who had become at the time the mythical embodiment of the devil was still a cool as fuck moment in comic book history.

That dude Henry still rocking his mustache.

What a boss

>hey legit think their characters are like the modern equivalent of the old myths
probably because they are

Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman are cultural icons in North America up there with Santa, Jesus and Dracula. People might not know much about them, but they'll know who they are. Their movies and comics will generally make some money, but that doesn't mean they have a good chance of being universally praised or even well liked.

Dracula is a great example comparison, movies with him don't make lots of money just because people know who the character is. There's a difference between saying everybody knows who it is, and everybody cares, and people who defend Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman seem to often confuse the two. I mean just think when was the last time you saw someone wearing a t-shirt with Batman or Superman or Dracula compared to the last time you saw someone wearing a Captain America or Iron Man or many Marvel characters on a t-shirt. It's way more often for the latter especially among young kids. DC characters' popularity and knowledge of them are pretty much dead among children and therefore the future of DC in media is pretty much dead unlike Marvel which is alive and strong.

The big DC characters almost all come from a time when people didn't care about making good characters just beings with powers, origins, and costumes that seemed neato. Stan Lee came along with Marvel comics and was able to learn from their past mistakes and make better characters that can be better adapted for tv and movies and be able to more easily create good stories, comics, movies, and tv shows.

DC characters are only better known in the West due to having a head start. Marvel characters were carefully and fundamentally constructed by Stan Lee to be more amenable to being a part of great storytelling unlike DC characters.

Will we ever see this moment in a movie?

no mans sky more like nu male die

contractually obligated

>trident
>5 points
fucking hell.

Saved

mfw marvel literally has the anti-life equation

For what movie?

>ITS MARVEL'S FAULT OUR FLICKS ARE SHIT!!!!!
boo fucking hoo. cry me a river faggot.

>the never ending depression that is DC
So....so you think you can tell,heaven from hell?

this fucking Chad better watch where he puts his fucking hands!!!!

>that pose

Fun allowed. Good posts.

>Affleck curled up in his seat not wanting to be there

cavill at the far right not even next to wonder woman or batman weird indeed

you got it wrong goy

Are the next tits he gropes his own?

>BvS
>lowest point

Pleb detected.

Yeah I like the melodramatic aspect that this brought to the films and im hoping it doesnt descend into full popcorn shit

my sides

>BvS and SS was the lowest point of the DC movies
>randomly including BvS to further your point and needlessly smear the franchise even more
Mentioning SS alone would have been enough. BvS was fine.

I don't think it will. Even the comics stopped doing that shit after the reboot because they wanted to attract new readers and that angle was too continuity-heavy and strange for casuals. Only a few writers still explore that shit, like Scott Snyder, Grant Morrison, and so.

I really don't see the following movies exploring that "mythological" aspect because it's too cheesy and grandstanding. People constantly complain about them trying to pass of Superman as God or Jesus Christ. They're probably going to follow the Marvel Studios route of making everything more grounded and relatable, and quirky.

So you know, instead of showing Batman acting like a monster and random people talking about him with awe and saying that he has supernatural powers, they'll show Batman trying to hide in the dark, but failing and Wonder Woman or something poking fun at his attempt to be mysterious and serious so that audience can laugh at how ridiculous Batman is as a character and how real and nonsense Wonder Woman is, just like them! Then Bruce and Diana go for a cappuccino at some diner.

I distinctly remember Affleck raping a woman on stage while she was trying to announce the winner for Best Documentary.

Yeah wtf was that, how can he keep getting away with it!?

You mean this?
youtu.be/go3fVw2jmQA?t=33

Nah, the woman being raped on stage by Affleck was Judi Dench.

I hear he likes to do women in a very uncomfortable place.

>Stan Lee
>"creating good characters"
Imagine being being this much of a Marvel zombie

Thank you, I just got my tickets!

>Stan Lee
>Created
I bet you believe you were going to get away with this trolling because 99% of Sup Forums have never read a comic book or not know about comics history.

That would be the remaining 70% of the movie that used previous films as the case and Snyder's overall plan (except perhaps the unproven mind-controlled Superman plot) and it looks and feels like a Snyder film.

Notice everything they shit on is the same sort of thing they give issues on with every other film so far.

And that everything they praise is basically the fucking reshoots from the sounds of it. They really just wanted a Whedon JL movie. Or a live action episode of Justice League Action/Teen Titans GO.

On the upside, I suspect it's going to be my favorite film ever.

>they legit think their characters are like the modern equivalent of the old myths.

The fans feel that way too, user, and as Superman and Batman (and Wonder Woman too, to a lesser extent) are such cultural powerhouses, it would be a bit stupid to argue otherwise. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it true.

>So you know, instead of showing Batman acting like a monster and random people talking about him with awe and saying that he has supernatural powers, they'll show Batman trying to hide in the dark, but failing and Wonder Woman or something poking fun at his attempt to be mysterious and serious so that audience can laugh at how ridiculous Batman is as a character and how real and nonsense Wonder Woman is, just like them! Then Bruce and Diana go for a cappuccino at some diner.

I really, really hope you're wrong. Yet I feel a creeping dread.

You already have Aquaman poking fun at Batman being a grown man who dresses as a bat in this movie, bro. It's coming.

Thor 3 is objectively not a Thor movie.

>not being in love with Ben Affleck

This is exactly how I feel. I don't trust those fucks to judge an actusl comic book movie.

"Based" Bob is a hypocritical cunt.

They were so carefully constructed that Stan the Man ripped off Superman's color scheme not once, not twice, but three times and tried to capture that mythic component of the character twice - once with Thor and again with Dr. Strange.

Sure, but to be fair, he started it with 'I hear you talk to fish.' It's chad vs chad.

Flash seems to be in awe and stay in awe of him. Wonder Woman respects and hungers for the batdick. And if it isn't removed, Cyborg seems surprised he is real. So they might allow him to keep some dignity and respect. We'll have to see.