Gays stay in the closet but can you imagine how much worse it would be to be a hunky heart throb and have a thing for...

Gays stay in the closet but can you imagine how much worse it would be to be a hunky heart throb and have a thing for fat chick's or even a feeder. Pierce gets shit for not divorcing his wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145932405/#q145945262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did Zac ruin his appeal?

>hunky heart throb and have a thing for fat chick's or even a feeder
Which one is Zac Efron?

Is this achievable natty?

Zac is gay

Shoulders might be iffy but peak natty is probably around there.

He is? I don't know why I'm surprised actually he does seem the type.

If you're as short as him then yeah, probably.

Not just gay but a sex slave: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145932405/#q145945262

Pierce looks like one of the most genuinely happy men I have ever seen when he is photographed with his wife.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Poor guy can't handle his booze so now he has to constantly work out to run from his demons.

This.

no. it is not possible to have this mass with that low bf unless you are a genetic freak and he isn't along with the vast majority of men. you will also never get the delt and trap shape he has and no jaw growth either.
you can tell from his small hands and wrists that he can't attain this look naturally. it is obvious he has superhuman levels of testosterone and other drugs in his blood
>you can attain this look naturally if you train 5 years and have your sleep and diet in check!
no you can't

Jews are white people

Bull.

>believing Sup Forums LARPs

Look at his dead eyes, you know some fucked up shit has happened to him

>Pierce gets shit for not divorcing his wife.
no he doesn't. he gets applause

How many of these are real jews? I remember from some other thread that Teller for example has a jewish paternal grandfather, which doesn't make him a real jew (and would actually make me more of a jew than him, and I'm not a part of any cool secret societies).

maybe he's just a dumbshit actor

>Orientals
>White

It's not really worth the effort anyways unless you're already famous and making millions from it

Look at the difference in vascularity and definition. Especially at the delts, one is flexing to make it pop out, the other is there 24/7.

use EthniCelebs.com to tell what's their ancestry
or even just Wikipedia for most of them

I can't wait when a celeb openly dates a tgirl

Keanu did and nobody cared.

He looks 10x better like this than like a roided freak

Huh, I missed that. Good on Keanu.

We got some haters in the building

No one is legitimately attracted for fat chicks. Ugly/poor dudes develop this "fetish" out of necessity because they don't have access to prime-cut pussy.

Any /fit/ here? How do I achieve this physique?

>pierce gets shit for not divorcing his wife
Yeah, by fat stinky 30 virgins on Sup Forums. What a cruel fait!

read the sticky
at least

Eat healthy and work out.
Wew, that was easy

>Eat healthy and work out.
hmmm interesting. What if I don't want to do this? Any other tips or tricks?

Well even when you take Testosteron et al. you need to work out or otherwise you’ll look like a lanky freak.

he was a serious drug-addict for a few years after high School Musical

Blast enough trenbalone to make a bulls heart pop and eat bigmacs by the truck load while lifting?

What was Zac's appeal?

>What if I don't want to do this?
Then you're never gonna make it. Simple as that.

>zac will never play light

maybe it's for the best, with how the movie turned out.

Maybe if you are extremely lucky hormonally and put an insane amount of work in.
But he is obviously juicing, look at his jaw compared to pre roid efron. Also you can tell by the skin, 100% roids.

US women don't want a twink physique though, if you want to make it as a mainstream film leading man you need to roid up

Hiddleston is the most popular guy among women from the Marvel movies, though.

>US women don't want a twink physique though

kek women love twinks ya stupid uggo

He's hella tall, no twink there