Why do soyboys love these movies so much?

Why do soyboys love these movies so much?

The fuck is a soyboy? Is this the new Sup Forumstard catchphrase?

Yep, it's the new buzzword they're going to run into the ground, by using it in every fucking post.

-Rarely any real problems, just suburban ennui and nebulous anxietyt
-No strong male characters to challenge their weak values
-Female characters while self-centered whores are never forced into a position to express real derision for the protagonists, at worst merely show pity

These three aspects combined allow the nu-male to float through life content knowing their belief structure is the end of history and whatever happens is just a happenstance of fate

Her is a legit great movie and Lost in Translation ain't too bad. Rest of those flicks fucking suck, especially Eternal Sunshine, 500 days, and Scott Pilgrim -- those three movies are the biggest nu-male movies of all time.

Had to search for it. No masculine qualities apparently.

They finally caught on to how laughable cuck was and now they're trying something even sillier.

Sup Forums would probably consider me a soyboy, but I don't like any of those movies

Nu-male didn't catch on with normies so they're hoping a branding change will sell it

Yep. Looks like numale and cuck have finally been run into the ground even by their standards.

GOTTA SAY, THIS IS PRETTY DAMN SOYBOY

THOUGH HER IS A STUDY ON SOYBOYS MORE THAN A SOYBOY MOVIE ITSELF

>it's just a buzzword, goy

I guess numale and cuck were both getting old, so they had to come up with a new word.

Scott Pilgrim is kino and making fun of hipsters though.

Are they turning into a flanderized version of themselves? What's next after soyboy is run into the ground?

low test
cuck
soyboy
numale
fuccboi
hothead

Picture_of_chinese_guy_saying_its_all_so_bothersome.jpg
Sup Forumstards never change

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>less testosterone than the average 90 year old man
Whoa....so this is the power of liberalism....

I'm convinced the sudden flood of three of these threads in such a short timespan has to be a butthurt bitchboi who actually likes these movies trying to LARP as Sup Forums.

What does soyboy actually mean? Because every usage of it describes 4channers. E.G.
>Rarely any real problems, just suburban ennui and nebulous anxietyt
Literally as Sup Forums as it gets. Same goes for "bugman", except 4channers are usually worse than the men that describes since they leach off their own parents rather than society at large.

Lost In Translation and Her are actually good. The rest are shit though.
actually Submarine is a guilty pleasure

>three men with test levels so low it needs medical intervention
>this is Sup Forums's fault!

fresh new buzzword coming up

>Michael Cera isn't jewish

wtf

It's your fault that I have to read your shit, yes. You're the one posting it.

>Literally as Sup Forums as it gets.

Not really, Sup Forums is more usually the grand systematized explanation for troubles rather than the ineffable discontent.
Paranoid schizophrenia to the redditors existential boredom

>stop informing me of things that disagree with my worldview

>I hate all these movies
>I don't have a beard
>I wear glasses but they're wire-framed
I'm still safe, right /poltv/?

Those movies are all good except for the bottom three

Thanks for suggesting Submarine, you fag. (But this was your intention anyway.)

Do you lick the bulls cum out of your girlfriends pussy or do you just watch?

>WIRE FRAMED
KEK FEEL THE BERN COMRADE

GET LASIK STAT

Depends, did you vote for Trump?

I don't have a gf, because I'm too busy fucking other mens' gfs. Pic related is me btw

>paying an (((optometrist))) $1000 to shoot (((lasers))) into your eye
Wew, can you get any more kiked?

Yeah I even bought a social security card from the same guy that the mexican janitor at work buys his from so I could vote for Trump twice

The point is both "troubles" are coming from middle class kids who have never actually had to struggle for anything, whatever the explanation may be.

>redditspacing and shilling for (((elective medical treatments)))
>calling anyone else a bern victim

its amerimongrel Sup Forumseddit """banter""", they gonna kill it in the ground in a few months too

Oh shut the fuck up, middle class people are more intelligent and white, and intelligent people have a higher capacity for suffering

For such a non-existent phenomena, these threads reliably generate an incredible amount of feminine passive aggression.

That's actually quite insightful and true.

You're right and that's why shit like that, fedoraposting, and "reddit" get spammed so much. They rake in all the (you)s because they apply to most of this site's userbase. The only people who take this shit seriously are teenagers from Sup Forums who see Sup Forums as some intellectual free market of ideas instead of the retarded dumpster fire that it is.

it's quicker to say than herbivore man

Im a soyboy and I hate these movies. I watch pseud core

t. swedish soyboy

>intelligent people have a higher capacity for suffering
Going off of this nu-logic, jews and asians suffer more than whites because they have statistically higher IQs...really makes me think...

I don't like any of those. I am not a soyboy!

IQ correlates with intelligence but it doesn't measure it. Asians for instance are naturally more autistic than whites and thus don't feel any emotion to the same extent

yes it is new, new from 2009 you ignorant redditor

t. american

>when leftists LARP as Sup Forumstards
You don't have to be so butthurt just because someone insulted your favorite kino, m8.

no people are just good at relative perspective
everyone thinks their life is hard, even when it's not

Just became aware Zoe Kazan is in Ruby Sparks thanks to the OP. Guess I'll give it a watch.

I like most of the movies listed, but Her is trash.

only one i havnt seen is eternal sunshine

>IQ correlates with intelligence but it doesn't measure it.
Sounds like some post-modern libtard nu-science where you redefine words and terms to fit your nu-logic.

cuz hes white and christian

>Joaquin Phoenix is a jew
;_;

Proud to say that I haven't seen a single one of those movies.

because they fit in with the image you've built of them maybe?

you guys are gonna be so fucked later on in life when you've cheated yourself out of any enjoyment or development due to Sup Forums and Sup Forums stops existing.

I only like Eternal Sunshine out of all of these
It just hits too close to home.
fuck I hate submarine too. Alex Turner is an overrated hack, his body of work is mediocre at best as long Peter Doherty is around

>libtard nu-science where you redefine words and terms to fit your nu-logic.
insert more buzzwords, Sup Forumsnigger

>watched all of those except ruby sparks
ruh roh
but I bet I have more mussles than anyone else itt

Do you seriously think an autistic person with an IQ of 130 who spends all day making Minecraft sculptures of Sonic characters can be called more intelligent than a doctor with an IQ of 120?
To me intelligence can be vaguely be called a capacity to analyze problems for solutions and certain neural types while being able to perform well on IQ tests have a low ability in general environments where issues are not pre-emptively abstracted into clear geometric spaces

Thats just my two cents

Moonrise Kingdom is literally the only good movie on that list

>but I bet I have more mussles than anyone else itt
In your arse maybe

>soyboys

Not an argument. Neither is redefining commonly-agreed-upon terms (i.e.: IQ) to fit your libtarded soyboy ideology.

Yeah because Jared Taylor and William Hyde Pierce and Sup Forums and MPCdotcom told me so. And if you disagree you're probably a glasses wearing low-testosterone bugman who licks nigger cum from his gf's pussy

THE ONLY WAY TO COMBAT THE SOYBOY MENACE IS TO UNDERSTAND THE SOYBOY MIND

IT IS YOUR DUTY TO WATCH ALL THESE SOYFLICKS

>and Sup Forums

can you really call yourself intelligent if you can't trick yourself into not suffering?

pastafrola

>that classic bottom left selection
god i hate autistic Sup Forums tourists

These movies are for people who listen to indie.

This guy fucks.

None of the countries that use that word are white. Don't reply to me anymore.

it's the "Jason Biggs syndrome"

>all these Manic Pixie Dream Girls

white "men" are so fucking pathetic, jesus christ.

All these soyboys in this very thread hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Thinking soyboy = cuck
>Not knowing soyboy is the spiritual successor of numale

oy vey the soyim know

lmao

So it's just numale 2.0 then?

Its a rebranding yeah

>Paranoid schizophrenia to the redditors existential boredom
yikes, next you'll tell me how wicked and nihilistic this place is

Don't forget intelligent

I liked submarine

Its so easy to make gross generalizations based off absolutely nothing but your own self affirming prejudices about people you have never even met (let alone can even see) isn't it, you retard?

Yes "numale" started going out of fashion so they replaced that buzzword with this one and pretty soon this one is going to go out of fashion too so they'll come up with a new buzzword like herbivorous homo-sapien

You mean like vegans?

Basically they dont have the accomplishments, charisma, sex appeal or athleticism to feel any real sense of masculinity naturally so they need to construct a mental image of a lesser-class of men to whom they are inherently more manly. It's like half of the appeal of their clique.

underrated

Nothing wrong with this. Once the aim is towards building a self sustained identity as a man

Moonrise Kingdom is an amazing movie though

Too much strogen in their systems brah

right, because the delusion of superiority without effort wont make them even lazier and more useless pieces of shit than they already are.

Sounds like you're forming an inferior model to project on of your own

BR2049 isn't on there

Only good kino here is moonrise, everything else is hot garbage

>n-no it's yooou!

Did I touch a nerve?