Cucking Huntress Wizard.

I'm actually very upset that his name is not Grinn
Grass Finn
For fuck's sake, AT writers.

You mean cucking Finn with Huntress Wizard, unless you mean taking Finn from HW

Fern is a much better name.

He's going to fuse with Finn.

Is that a joke?

No clue. I'm very intrigued where they take this with not long to go.

it sounds like shit
might as well call him Polosyo

and THEN he'll fuck HW. RIGHT UP HER ASS.

it's a plant
he's a plant

you're stupid

Merge with Finn :^)

Fern with a comically large boner when.

Raping Bandit Princess.

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, and Fern!

Nah but seriously I hope we have a solo-Fern episode. I mean we're probably most-definitely are going to get one anyhow, but I'm just sayin'.

In the meantime I'm diggin all of this art he's been getting.

kek

Best case scenario, the eldritch grass abomination enjoys being Fern and does his own hero biz. Completely changing his appearance and going off into the wilderness to Hero elsewhere.
Worst case scenario, they try to pull an Orgalorg again.

Personally I like the idea of him fusing with Finn.

he is just another side character the writers will forget about

He will fuse with Finn and Jake's tree which we can see in Graybles 1000+. Hell, even Jake said

>He’s not becoming part of the tree or something mythological like that, is he?

But that may be an obvious red herring so who knows

Got more stuff like that?

unfortunately all I got is this

Nah I meant funny images in general or even comics, that would be great. I am so behind with that stuff. Related to AT of course.

I would dump them all if it wasn't 5am, but here's one that I liked.

whoops, wrong image

I wonder if this game rise to /aco/

You mean deliberately trying to cuck Finn in order to get HW to realize how strong her feelings for Finn truly are.

Turn evil due to evil alien spider thing so finn has to off him.

I'm gonna need the full pic of that Fionna boner. That Fioner, if you will.
Here's some alternate Adventure Time in return, with Finn the vampire king, Jake the Wolf and Marceline the human.

Also Ice Princess and Bubblegum King.

Why are they so perfect together Sup Forums?

literally take your shipshit somewhere else

Make me.

oh i will

>Finn
>getting a girl

More spoons in cute undies/lingerie/sleepwear.

How's this?

This is cute.

no

Okay how about this one?

ehh

Welp, there's not much good stuff unless you want bubblegum too.

I C nipple

What is this thread about again?

Fern obviously.

fern but shipfags had to make it into another pissing match

way to go buddy

No problem :)
About two hours have passed since any actual discussion took place anyway.

The Grass Cthulhu is waiting for... something, but it's pretty obvious that this thing is evil.

And there's that flashback with the Grass Wizard, with him acting very suspicious while creating the Grass Sword.

To be fair fern and hw would be cute, and I ship Finn/bubblegum anyhow.

I thought it was a fucking squid. I doubt they'll have enough time to make him a big bad. Dr. Gross, The Lich, Squidguy, Patience and Maja are shaping up to be the final badguys of AT.

They probably don't want Finn taking on Patience but like what is the point of him being the MC if he can't even take down the characters listed above.

I doubt Maja's coming back at this point. If she does it'll probably be as a minor role. Patience/Elementals will probably be resolved this season. Dr Gross could be dead for all we know. I'm still picking The Lich as the final big bad.

There is only 32 episodes left in the entire series. I doubt they will bring Squidguy and Maja back up again.
Patience will be dealt with by PB in one episode and it will be resolved in a rushed manner. Same with Dr. Gross.

The Lich is probably the only bad guy that will take up a few episodes to resolve then after that, the final episode will be "all is well in the world" kind of thing

>pissing match
It's called a pissing contest you fag.

Maja was such a shit villain, I hope they don't bring her back to be boring again a third time.

They're obviously gonna bring her out of her coma.

Dr. Gross and Tiffany aren't dead they likely used some sort of secret escape pod Gross installed in case of something bad going on.

The Lich is gonna be left for Finn to take care of, but I'm wondering how he'll demolish ol' skully once and for all considering how Finn's been getting demolished for a while now.

Autistic shipping and softcore r34.

I just hope they do away with her really quick. They could do something where she wakes up and decides to not be an asshole villain and goes to live on her own somewhere and that will hopefully not take up an entire episode.

At least the were bumping the thread, I guess.

He is going to show up in the last episode and eat a meteorite or something

he is going to fuck every woman finn couldnt

>Dr. Gross may be dead
>Maja may not wake up from coma
>The Lich will return
>Squidguy doesn't necessarily have to be a bad guy
>Patience doesn't have to be a bad guy

I think Dr. Gross and Maja won't return as important characters. We are almost at the finish, there's no reason to bring back characters that could stay dead and no one would really complain.

he is going to fuckin call cthulu

Apparently the AT team used to have a paper where they wrote every unfinished plotline. I'm hoping they still do, and that they'll choose wisely when it comes to which ones they'll wrap up.

I think I heard that on some AT trivia video when I was bored a while back.

I wonder if they are going to do anything with that character

GRASSED

Fern will cuck both Finn and Marciline by getting together with PB, since he's immortal like she is.

What is his endgame?

Playing the game of catch with Mother Princess.

I have this weird vibe that Fern might be involved on the Patience plotline -and die in the process/becoming one with the treehouse- and that Finn will be absent -maybe that's what's happening in Ooo while Finn and co. were gone. Who knows?
The Lich will be the final boss, that was hinted from the very beginning.
Maja is pretty much useless but might appear somewhere.
Dr. Gross is either dead or not a threat anymore -and pretty much wasnt an actual threat overall.

To be immolated

fuck off nigger