TWD pre-game

Who ready for the most finely written show in america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUxTepUwm78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me.

Also
>most finely written
>Season 2 exists

Anyone have any streams?

how many belts does negan have

as many as he needs to hold up his huge dick

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

lol

bump

it's hard to keep clothes on a skeleton

>Yeah it's the show where all the Jews die
>Schindler's List?
>No The Walking Dead

Also Streams anyone?

hey goy lemmeaskusumfin

the first 3 episodes have been incredibly bad.

the show is basically just people shooting guns at each other

>just shooting guns at each other

it doesnt even do that well. This is the worst show on television.

if this is not a negan episode i will quit this piece of sh- who am i kidding i will be tuning in again next week.

>not wanting to see black kangz BTFO with an m2 machine gun

this will be one of the better episodes because we finally see this stupid fucking retard of a character knocked down a few pegs

>still no negan/gabriel banter this episode
fuck this gay earth

Who here knows the spoilers for tonight?
Looks like the special effects budget is back on the menu, boys!

>kangzmen get rekt

I think thats it

I hope he drops the kang voice. would actually be decent character progression

The wonderful thing about tiggers, is are tiggers are edible things! There's tops are covered in walkers, pulling intestines like strings!

him dying would be better

true but they haven't deviated from the comics much lately and he survives the war

ya I guess. But they are going to kill curl

I really hope this isn't true because I'm sick of every major event being spoiled, plus, I feel like this would fuck up the narrative. carls development and his relationship with rick would be rendered kind of pointless, it makes much more sense to eventually kill off rick and show carl dealing with that

why does he wear 1 glove?

If they kill Carl, its probably when I drop this show, or at least until after the one Morgan/Rick Ptsd episode that would come with it. They can’t continue the show if they kill Carl

my belief is they are going to deviate heavily from the comic book. I believe they are trying to merge "fear the walking dead" into the walking dead. And they will deviate hard from the comics and create new stuff.

There will probly be one more season of fear to wrap things up and then they can focus their money on one production because walking dead has suffered immensly since they started doing fear.

Carl dying makes sense to be fair. In the comics he is still a little boy and in the show he is like old as fuck and its getting dumb hearing his man voice when he is supposed to be like 9.

Besides we get to see PUNISHED RICK again.

You know... if he swings, he's going to hit Rick in the ribs without the largest girth of the bat. He ought to step back.

>they cant continue the show without carl

I have not gotten this far in the comics and I assume he is important. But in the show he is easily one of the worst characters and he cant act for shit. They hired some child actor to play ricks son , they never banked on this child actor being a major actor they needed for 8 seasons who actually needs to act.

I can totally believe they are going to kill him off. And i dont think the show will suffer at all. In fact rick going crazy again is exactly what this show needs

rick would never recover from this so he'd either have to be completely broken forever (boring to watch), go more or less back to normal after a season (unrealistic), or get killed off himself after a season (no other characters strong enough to take the lead except negan, which the pleb audience would never stand for)

anybody know a stream?

he still has his little girl remember. If you watched the first episode of this season there is a timeskip forward where they introduce little girl judith.

Like i said the writers are shit but i think they will just replace carl with little girl judith with a big timeskip

Yeah, he’s pretty important atm in comic timeline. And the actor is bad but not horrific like other characters(TARA, Any trash people, Rosita, Dwight) but yeah gonna be funny to watch the show crash and burn after the midseason finale

I can see this happening but they'd have to start over again with character development and bonding, plus they'd eventually have the same problem with her. also let's not forget that if carl dies then the timeskip is confirmed dream sequence because carl was in it, but yeah

Bad acting of the extras and all those Storm trooper shooting skills as well as shitty plotline of Jesus and Tara are really making me drop the show

From what i seen, the view ratings had dropped back to S2 level. The show pretty much is dying and i doubt it will reach S10

>trash people

I find it really interesting the writers think people would stop speaking english normally 1 year after the end of the world.

They would also never have any usable gasoline after a year and thus no cars

Not the kingdom, the dumbfuck who has a bowl cut and works with Negan

I actually assumed this too but I read up on it and gasoline is good for around 2 years but will gum up your engine really bad.

But this is also in a show where you have people who managed to find all the fully automatic weapons in the country and put them within 5 miles of each other

ya that is who im talking about. They talk like they have been seperated from society for 100 years.

bump

double BUMP WHO GOT STREAMZ BB

>most finely written show in america
um, sweetie, comics is ten times better.

much, much better.

>mfw it's a fucking Ezekiel episode

Don't be retarded. The show could drop to 3 million viewers and they wouldn't cancel it. It would take some huge controversy or behind the scenes drama for the show to actually be in danger of anything.

All the producers ever talk about is how they plan to keep it going for another 10 years.

glad comics are dying and all these art school students will be unemployed forever

Where the FUCK is my Gabriel and Negan kino?

next week, for real

Yeah, I've had my shitting pants on for 2 weeks now

Finely written?
Fuck off sage

R-raimi?

Remember that if you're not a Jew you won't get work in Hollywood. No goys allowed.

perfectly average*

i stopped watching after the prison battle episode, convince me to watch the rest of this shit show

It's weird how they inject racial propaganda into absolutely everything.

>niggers

whats really bad is its white people who write this shit and they have never met a person of color in their lives until they went to college

Did this show get good again? I remember it being a roller coaster of me absolutely hating it and absolutely loving it and then it sort of petered out for me around Alexandria. After the governor, Terminus and hospital streak it just sort of lost momentum. I really enjoyed the governor but I don't want Neagan to be "the governor but this time he's got a wicked sense of humor".

>I think you can talk all you want. You can say all the words. Lori, Shane, Andrea, Glenn. They're all dead. And somewhere along the way, Officer Friendly died right along with them. Just like I did.

Admit it, Morales return was kino.

Ehh to be fair both are shitty casts

>h-hey.... AMC.... I was that extra from season 1.... I just want to say that i really really liked working on this show 8 years ago and was wondering if you would have me back
>yeah
>y-eah its been hard i cant find work and i was hope..

how the morales return happened ^

I honestly don't remember a single thing that happened last week. This show is such a chore for me.

Oh I've met the type. They think "diversity" means "food cooked in a foreign style." They would never allow foreigners in their gated communities.

the shootouts are probably the worst firefights I've ever seen. It's unreal how boring and bland they are.

He couldn't act worth shit and the actor is severely stupid (he's borderline illiterate in his tweets) but bringing him back and killing him off within 5 minutes of the episode was dumb and savage as fuck.

>hey look at this really OG character
>hes the only really, really old character that knew Glenn
>maybe they'll bond over Glenn since he saved them
>AYO FUG GLENN ESSE
>*GETS SHOT*
>SHEEEEEEIT

>doesnt remember dale cause hes fallen too low

true kino

This.
>fans had complained about the pacing of the series and grew tired of bottle episodes and single character focused episodes plus the dragging out of story arcs
>Gimple stated he solved the solution to the complaints and fans will see a paradigm shift starting with season eight
>racing through the All Out War arc in eight fucking episodes by having nothing except gun montages with barely focus on the plot or story structure
>no more shitty cliffhangers and focus on the four communities simultaneously within a single episode
Hopefully, season 8B, when it air again next year is a little bit better.

Every time somebody brings up the shootouts I like to remind them for one episode they actually put money into it and made a proper shootout.

>tfw blanks make the difference every time

youtube.com/watch?v=oUxTepUwm78

I was so bored during season 2 I gave up watching for a bit and just saw the episodes later, the first episodes of this season are somehow boring me to a higher degree and I honestly don't even want to watch tonight.

Is it just going to be 30 minutes of poorly scripted firefights and 30 minutes of commercials?

Prolly saving Negan/Gabriel for an entire episode dedicated to Here's Negan. It's an obvious set-up to have Negan confess his "sins".

jesus, what an awful page

Admit it, you cried during this scene.

Cried laughing

literally forgot it happened because that character and his bottom suck

that was at that radar station thing right? way better than the shit they've been dropping on us this season.

>seeing this picture always makes me laugh uncontrollably

Am I retarded?

>average 10 million viewers an episode
>amc still wont throw some more money at the show

>Yeah it's the show where all the Jews die
>Schindler's List?
>No The Walking Dead
my fucking sides

Lauren converted so it doesn't count.

ya the first raid on the saviors. They had like a "making of" segment on the talking dead after the show and they are all using blanks and going through gun training

>for the first time
>in season 6

Carl isn't dying. He'll survive yet get put on the bus.

He'll be given Michonne's storyline where she travel overseas. It'll give Chandler the opportunity to attend college and if he wanted to make a few cameo appearances.

Carl "dying" is going to be Glenn's "faux-death" cliffhanger, remember the dumpster scene and how he didn't appear for a good five or so episodes later. And everyone scream "he's dead, he won't get Lucille'd now!" Fun times.

What did they mean by this?

i mean people shit on AMC constantly but if you put yourselves in their shoes , they made unholy amounts of money by cutting financial corners and riding a cultural wave.

The problem is that wave has now crashed into the sand and they have a shoddy terrible show with nobody watching. They will have to put money into it and likely hire new talent to run it.

Believe it or not the reason the show was a success is because darabont laid the groundwork. Then they canned him likely because he wanted to keep the budget up

>All these happen to be gays & interracial couples in the Apocalypse
>Quran talking shitskin shows up. Rick quotes him.

carl is going to die. watch. They want him out of the show and he likely wants out of the show.

yep, all non-racists have never ever talked to non-whites in their lives
this is truth, not what the MAINSTREAM METEOR tells you!

You know what else was good? The Governor's first attack on the prison, the Terminus escape, final battle at the prison. There was still some dumb shit like Daryl using a zombie shield, but the sequences were exciting and got you pumped up.

The show is capable of good action. The direction has just gone off the rails along with everything else.

Literally the most boring character in the show.

>Robert Kirkman thinks people actually talk like this
Focus on what you're good at, Rob: coming up with disgusting shock value.

>no mention of based T-Dog, Dale, not even one for Merle

cry harder.

>LARPers get btfo this episode
>Negan kino next episode
>Carl dying in midseason finale
>Punished Rick going nuclear alongside Morgan for the rest of the war

This season is about to pick up big time

Nah, not a tear was shed. If anything, I smiled. What's the faggot name? Eric?

I can tolerate Jesus and Aaron, yet Eric was one of the most sterotypical type of gays in the Walking Dead. Glad he fucked off and died.

>if you're gay the apocalypse automatically kills you
18+

nice rebuttal you brainwashed chimp

Am I late? When does it air?

I started a group called "Kill All Saviors" at my local TWD viewing spot. If anyone wants to join just tag yourself in your posts tonight.
-KAS

>Thinking gays are in such high numbers in the first place they'd be all over the Apocalypse

You're black aren't you.

>brainwashed

lol you have the same political opinions as goldman sachs and exxon mobile

Carl's dead, user.

Chandler is free and he finally cut his hair.

If this isn't evidence enough.