Is the Empty stronger than her?

is the Empty stronger than her?

I wonder if the Entity in the empty only has supremacy in its domain but has little to no power elsewhere

This would be interesting but the case usually goes older = more powerful

true but that's boring. we need more entities that are powerful in their own dimension

How are they going to be a threat to earth though? And it's not always well executed. Remember the Wicked Witch? She was powerful and even more so in Oz

isn't that the episode with the camel in it?

who would even want to remember it?

yeah but we're discussing canon here i dont choose which canon is relevant just because camel was there

HNNNGH

I really wonder what kind of arcs and big bads the wayward sisters have. they're in the same universe but the really big bads seem to have been run down by the Winchesters. Unless we get recurring ones like maybe Eve whose soul should have been back on Purgatory?

also, Claire is still currently the only one i really really like. the rest are okay to meh

They are probably going to be stuck with vampires and other smaller monsters + avenging the death of some friend or relative. I don't really care enough to watch it.

Castiel is just one peraistent motherfucker. He died like 7 times already.

normally i wouldn't care but my turbo autism would not accept it if this spin off is bad and exists in the same universe as the main show.

like i said, only Claire is the real draw for me, although if they pull it off, this is basically like a charlie's angels/buffy and all the activated slayers harem and ideally, this should be a good thing

i feel like this will somehow have an endgame of the group being larger and establishing more foster homes for young hunters across america.

is Krissy Chambers going to make an appearance?

I hope Ben Braeden gets pulled into the hunting life and picks up this harem ripe for the taking

so apparently, another character is going to be introduced--kaia and she can "walk between worlds" in her dreams. Does this mean she can perform astral projection? or that she can access other realms like purgatory or heaven like a reaper could?

also they're missing a redhead in their ensemble. no not camel

I would say that he's holding the record, but Dean got killed and resurrected at least twenty times during that Mystery Spot episode alone.

>hey, we can't get Jennifer Love Hewitt for this movie, got anyone in mind? Save us some cash if you can

Wonder if the boys will drop in every now and then here

I stopped watching the series after they defeated Lucifer (season 5 IIRC)
A few days ago out of curiosity I read a summary of what happened after and jesus christ, this has really become a clusterfuck hasn't it

seasons 8-9 were clusterfucks yes but the rest afterwards were pretty straight forward

Just saw last episode. It was bretty gud
I didn't hate thicc Billie as much as I thought I would
I'm glad they started retaking the dynamic of hiring actors and actresses from other shows as guest stars for the MotW episodes. Feels comfy and tastes like the good old first seasons
Still don't loose hope they're gonna bring back Andrea for at leas one ep. This was brought to you by your random Amyposter who also watches Supernatural, passing by. Cheers folks

>I'm glad they started retaking the dynamic of hiring actors and actresses from other shows as guest stars for the MotW episodes. Feels comfy and tastes like the good old first seasons
who did they hire this time?

what would the story about Andrea Barr even be?

The kid's mommy (the kid who got murdered by plague doctor) is actually a big character in "12 monkeys" She's some kind of leader of the monkey apocalypse cult

As for Andrea's story...
I dunno... There are many ways to get creative
First thing that comes to my mind is after her encounter with the boys, her eyes were opened and she dad to become a huntress herself, you can take it from there [insert spoopy monster yadda yadda yadda]

Is Season 1-2 'creepiness' back on the menu?

i havent really felt it yet but this new season feels right somehow

>become a huntress herself
inb4 she gets possessed by a blue-eyed demon

T-that could also happen... ;_;
But then they would find a way to make blue eyed Andrea into a good girl r-right?

at this point, the writers can do pretty much anything. i bet a trickster character can dump them in buffyverse for an ep and they can still make it work within the mytharc or something

She almost looks like pic related

She is literally omnipotent. The power levels of this show are stupid. It's into "infinity + 1" territory

Did she ever display the ability to create? Wasn't God capable of creation and she is capable of destruction?
>power levels of this show are stupid
how come I never see this complaint in similar shows like in Buffy/Angel?

i don't understand where the show is going this season in terms on an arc. we have the alternate reality sub story, the hell monsters (??? what were they called again) and that yellow eyed demon col sanders dude, and now the empty. then they kind of drop all that and do some motw eps kinda leaving everything else just hanging.

i'm really not all that impressed with the storyline so far this season.

The nothing that lives in the empty is their father.

>Tfw Illyria meets Andrea and the look of wtf in their cute little faces is priceless
>double dose of Amy
Well, in all seriousness, you're right, a writer can do anything. Just bring her back and give me a comfy episode where my heart is not broken and Amy gets to live, possibly becoming a random potential recurrent, at least for plot purposes and I'm happy for ever with this show tfw it's never gonna happen cause they hate waifus though

And to not derail too much
No idea.
Many religions have been confirmed to be real in the SN universe other than Catholic/Christian, so is God the ultimate power in here or just part of something bigger? Maybe the Void is an ancestor or another sibling or some oter eldritch thing. Wasn't Death (RIP) older than time itself?

yeah im kinda miffed we only had about 5 minutes total of AU-verse, they made it seem so important given the finale of last season, and with the appearance of AU Mike

Shedim sounded like the next Big Bads after Asmodeus releases them but that got foiled and we haven't seen him again

I feel like the Entity will be a long-game Big Bad but yeah, I get that feeling as well.

Either we have a great ensemble of Big Bads or they will set each up one at a time.

I'm happy with the current episodes (bar that Wraith episode where Dean got skewered) and the Entity really hyped me more than AU Mike but I must admit I am lost on the mytharc direction

doubt Amy can make it because she's now a regular in the Gifted, isn't she? More Buffy/Angel alums are always welcome to Supernatural in my book though

as for the other religions, most pagan deities are confirmed to be weaker than Judeo-Christian God. Even some pagans like Atropos and Plutus/Beau recognize God as the supreme deity

>blue-eyed demon
wat

>doubt Amy can make it because she's now a regular in the Gifted
That, she is. I'll just never stop hoping she appears in more stuff, and as she is already a part of SN... I also like Anna, but that's another story and part of the painful list of SN waifus time and tumblr have denied us
>most pagan deities are confirmed to be weaker than Judeo-Christian God
I still think the higher order of the universe hasn't been adressed entirely though
I mean, God was about to die, was he born then? Born from what? etc... In that light, it's probable other things as powerful as God/Amara are part of a "pantheon" or something

user, dont you know about pic related?

it's a reference to Amy Acker's character in Angel, which was infected/possessed by Illyria, a pure demon from premordial times. Won't be the first time Supernatural would do such a reference. In season 3, Fresh Blood, Lucy was a clueless blonde who got turned into a vampire, much like Mercedes' character in Buffy was a clueless blonde who got turned into a vampire

>and as she is already a part of SN... I also like Anna, but that's another story and part of the painful list of SN waifus time and tumblr have denied us
I think a major factor also depends on whether the actor wants to come back. Even then it's not a guarantee. JDM has been wanting to come back for years and repeated it this year and tonight's SPN con but still hasn't been reworked intot he story. I remember Amy was interviewed a couple years back and she had no idea SPN was still going. Would be nice if she got back because it strengthens the connection of SPN to its earlier roots (both its first season and its influences)

Amara said there was no father. She and God just were

Buffy and Angel didn't have the Judeo Christian God as an actual speaking-role character on the show.

Both shows had Old Ones, which were pure demons that could never be completely killed--they will always come back to life through one form or another

Buffy had the First Evil, which predated even the Old Ones

Buffy's Vengeance Demons have reality warping that puts Crossroads demons to shame, and perhaps give archangels a run for their money

Angel had Illyria, God-King Old One of the Primordium

Angel also had Jasmine, a Power That Be, a higher being which is pretty much equivalent to a God of omnipotent caliber

>I also like Anna
I do, too

>Would be nice if she got back because it strengthens the connection of SPN to its earlier roots
My thoughts exactly. That's why I'm loving more and more the things I said earlier, like the guest starring dynamic with actors from other shows, the comfy MotW and the "then" memories that showed earlier season Sam and Dean
>Amara said there was no father. She and God just were
And yet she forgot to mention somehow there is this Void dude just hangin' around... There is either more they haven't told us, or they're just making this up as it goes, probably a bit of both. Not that I'm complaining.

well i guess we just have to wait to find out. now im not even sure if Julian's Death was the first death, considering Amara claimed she did not know him. And we now know Death can be replaced. Perhaps Death was saying "they don't remember" who is older is because another Death may have preceded Julian, and that old Death was the one older than God? Idk

You'll understand she's my second choice for best waifu because Amy, but Anna is patrician too, and I'm still majorly pissed off that they killed her.
>tfw not even Castiel is allowed an angelfu

Well, whatever happens, man, I do hope the signs of Supernatural's return to the old ways are not just in my head. Like you say, wait and see, either be the creatures from col saunders, Luci's son going nuclear, the Void awakening or the alternate universe making hell break loose, but something sure looks like is going to happen... my money is on the alternate universe though. Place your bets boys

None of those characters are supposed to be literally ominipotent like God and The Darkness are supposed to be.

First lines were supposet to quote

Considering we have the empty, this is an opportunity for the show to bring back angels like Anna. She deserved so much more

I feel like the more seasons we get, the more they want to stay true to what the show was. Starting s10, there have been so many throwback scenes/lines, especially the "We got work to do" line shot from inside the trunk of the care, the "Saving people, hunting things" being echoed from s11-12, more and more characters from earlier seasons coming back (Mary, Missouri, Jodie, etc). And I think this is what made me like the newer seasons, among other things. I hope they keep doing these tiny references.

well the Empty has more power, the only thing she has is being a selfish brat basically. so yeah, I remove my heart and then you lose.

But even God in Supernatural couldn't just cure Michael and resurrect Gabriel and Raphael. He also couldn't overpower Amara, so no, they aren't really omnipotent in the literal sense. Amara can destroy but she can't create. Their power levels are comparable to the most powerful/ancient foes Buffy/AI had to face, and those two shows also had escalating big bad power levels

Anyway what's the quarrel with this?
Sure, God and Amara are omnipotent... so?
It stands correct that their power levels are "stupid" It's part of the plot. And there's always a logic when you build fictional pantheons, like "God is creation but before him there was Nothing, suddely Nothing is a dude etc..."
*crosses fingers to get an Amy episode fresh from Supernatural's past*

I really thought pic related was going to be the start of a new ensemble

Fooled me too and then I was just more pissed
>No Amy
>No Anna
>No Bela
>No Jo
>Not even Ruby
One by one, they have taken everything from us
Damn tumblr

i mean i like cas, too and crowley was funny but you know

It hurts ;_;

I wish they would bring back some of these older characters that got run off the show.

anyone have a webm of this season's intro?

I have a gif?

>mfw i had this gif for a while and I never noticed the T turns into an upside down cross

goodnight, lads

I fucking hated the last episode. I was expecting some good old ghost hunting but that lasted a whole like 10 minutes. And then it turned into "oh Death is dead but good old BILLIE is now Death, yeah gee everyone sure loved her! Oh by the way here's some pointless foreshadowing shit! And a last minute reminder that Castiel is alive. AGAIN. because god forbid we keep him dead or else tumblr will throw a shitfit"
I'm just pissed I didn't get a full spooky ghost episode and instead got retarded plot dump and the unnecessary "WE WUZ DEATH"

I say this nearly every thread I can find but god why do I still watch this shit? The Empty dude is probably gonna be wasted potential as usual but I'm kind of hoping they do something cool with him

It's because it's been a constant in your life for so long that it feels like a safety/comfort zone now when many other things have gone or changed

And really who wouldn't want friends like the Winchesters

>And really who wouldn't want friends like the Winchesters

Anyone who wants to stay alive?

Did i stutter

All he wants to do is sleep and seems to be more of a thing that just exist
Doesnt strike me has particularly powerful with even Cas able to bully him by annoyance
I think in Supernatural it all depends on the vessel
>God in Chuck is much weaker just able to write his stories sort of directing the universe but he gave up the reigns. Is only able to beat what he created
>Death is able to be defeated by his own toys in physical form and bound
But I also suspect God has been misleading people about power levels, letting a lot of lesser being think of themselves as equal only to be cucked by the true instrument of his power the Winchesters