THE BOUQUET RESIDENCE, THE LADY OF THE HOUSE SPEAKING

THE BOUQUET RESIDENCE, THE LADY OF THE HOUSE SPEAKING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz6wvKUsP6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd like to see a modern version of this, I wonder how she'd deal with all the muslims/blacks/gays the writers would stuff in the show.

Does everything need to be politicized?

Is this show still on ?

Richaaaaaaaard

Literally ended 22 years ago

For some retards, yes.

mind the moor richard, lock the doors. dont look at him richard they become more violent if you stare at them

I hope you never fucking watched Rising Damp m8.

HELLO!?

Do you know who this is?

I did know that

i remeber watching this show as a baby with mom along with red dwarf and are you being served

Thought because dwarf was still on they were too

did Richard kill her ?

Haha, yes while at the same time trying to seem worldly and talk about all the charity work that she is sure her dear Sheridan is doing

I unironically find this show comfy af

I like how the family who literally just live on benefits and gambling are the 'good guys'

The 90s were just a comfy decade 2bh

poor richard.

>Sheridan goes off to join ISIS and becomes their sex slave

How does Tarquin feel about that?

It was a great show. The 90s was a comfy decade unless you were a Bosnian Muslim experiencing genocide or a Tutsi in Rawanda experiencing genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz6wvKUsP6M

greatest theme song of all time

>The 90s was a comfy decade unless you were a Bosnian Muslim experiencing genocide or a Tutsi in Rawanda experiencing genocide
Mate that was the height of Mr Blobby's power. I think I'd rather be in the genocide.

No but the writers would do it anyway.

I'm surprised he didn't just snap one day and commit a murder/suicide.

I meant the post. It was a totally unprovoked and baseless launch into a politically charged comment.

Someone made an original post about the television show Keeping Up Appearances using the main character's catchphrase, and the first response was a speculation about racial politics. That is not what the television and film board is for.

I remember watching a Christmas special or something and thinking it was really weird. It seemed like he and Elizabeth were having an affair.

It wouldn't like it would be a new thing, Rising Damp and Till Death Us Do Part are two which spring to mind. Both classic British comedies. Love Thy Neighbour too.