>play Danny Elfman

Play Peter Griffin.

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
HA HA
HA

>play "B"andel!
>I don't like him... another one!

Okay, here begins my short autistic rant. They supposedly changed her statement from "Handel" to "Bandel" because Mozart of course in reality did not dislike Handel. However this is completely inconsistent with the whole premise of the movie - that Salieri was an enemy of Mozart who ends up killing him - which is entirely fictitious and inaccurate. So if they are going to remove that one untrue statement of him berating Handel, then why don't they discard the entire plot of Salieri being a mediocrity who Mozart berates? Instead in any modern version of the movie you buy, you get this out-of-place edited in voice-over of her saying "Bandel" that just sounds jarring.

>Amadeus
>Barry Lyndon
>I dunno that Mel Gibson one

why does Sup Forums love the 18th Century so much?

It's got Sup Forums, it's got /fa/, it's got /ic/ it's got Sup Forums, it's got /s/...

That fucking laugh

Why the sudden hate for Danny Elfman?

>play Hans Zimmer

>plays one chord for 5 minutes

BRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Play CIA

It was the age of enlightenment. The intellectual zeitgeist of the time was pure rationality and optimism.

so opposites attract?

The Duelist kind of sucks 2bh. Barry Lyndon is so beautiful I cry every tim and Amadeus has a light hearted pleasant tone with really good music. Don't know the mel gibson one. The Patriot?

*ear shattering fart noise*

Not true
Hans Zimmer is great. You just don't like him because he's popular

Theatrical Cut > Director's Cut
Fight me, faggots.

Did Mozart know that it was Salieri behind the mask? Did he bust his balls with that performance, or genuinely think someone had asked for it?

It seemed like Mozart, despite being an ass, did kinda like the guy.

We're just joking Hans