Which villain hates their hero the most?

which villain hates their hero the most?

Professor Zoom?

Black Manta?

Lex Luthor?

final crisis ultraman?

I mean Lex doesn't put all his time and effort to kill Supes and he even pretends to be friends with him for publicity while Manta and Zoom only has Arthur and Barry on their mind. Can someone post that pic of Lex turning off the powers of hundreds of Metas because he tested negative on being able to get powers?

Black Manta is the Captain Ahab of the DC universe.

Eobard is a psycho.

Doctor Doom?

I think its a tie between Doom, Zoom and Black Manta

1. Black Manta
2. Zoom
3. Doom
4. Whatever

More Black Manta

I think if reed richards can be considered a villain then plastic man wins easily

wut

>tfw you have conquered the entire world and successfully unleashed you rule of darkness and evil but that one samurai wielding a magic sword keeps causing trouble for you and you no matter what you do he survives

Prime time vs the dc universe?

Thawne is more crazed love than hate

Manta is hate

>defeated the hero by the sheer power of procrastination
Is Aku, dare I say it, /our guy/?

If you want another Black Manta thread you just have to ask OP

Black Manta is the correct answer.

Thawne easily beats manta dude

Norman's an odd one. Remember that arc in the early to mid 2000s where he was trying to make Peter take the Goblin Formula and become his surrogate son?

savage

When Thawne has modified his mask lenses to make every single person he kills look like Barry, let me know, but until then Manta is king of this particular hill

Thawne is just butthurt that his husbando didn't want him. Being yandere as fuck isn't hatred.

deep

obligatory

Zoom erased barry's childhood friend from existence. This is no contest. Zoom wins

Zoom killed Barry's mom. Manta killing arthur's son. Hard to say

Doctor Doom though...

>When Thawne has modified his mask lenses to make every single person he kills look like Barry, let me know, but until then Manta is king of this particular hill
Bullseye didn't need to modify shit.

Black Manta is hate incarnate.

Zoom never tried to make people think Barry was racist though by pretending to be a black rights activist

>How's the wife and kid?
Holy shit Manta's a great character. Who wrote this?

Wasn't that a brain tumor doing that?

What an intriguing idea…

The next time we make a yandere grid Thawne needs to be center square

Sabertooth is just driven entirely by hate. Someone post his birthday present to Wolverine

Sibling rivalry. The piano wires wouldn't kill him and he knew it.

Obsessive ≠ Hate

Doom is disgusted by and jealous of Richards but will help him when it makes himself look good.

Bullseye is usually depicted as legit crazy and easily fixated like an ADD victim.

Zoom is fixed on making Barry "better" through torture because he's an insane fanboy.

Manta? He thinks Aquaman fucked him up for not saving him from buttrape as a child. It's stupid but it's an outright vendetta. THAT'S hate, it comes with a reason (stupid as it is) and he is an outright Marvel-tier nemesis. Being trapped in a Joker-like situation where he can't kill his only reason for existing is just the icing.

Came here to post this

Manta

>He thinks Aquaman fucked him up for not saving him from buttrape as a child
Wasn't that false? Like any other story that tries to explain his hate for Aquaman like the autism and the nigger justice.

I think Hank Henshaw hate Supes more than Lex.

>implying they all don't secretly harbor homolust towards their hero

Osborn too

The Joker is insane, he spreads fear and chaos, and delights in the attention he receives from Batman causes him to suffer.

Lex Luthor is a petty jealous xenophobe. He hates Superman partly for being an alien space god, and partly just for being better than him.

Doom is just insanely envious of Richards. There's a reason he basically stole his family during Doom World.

Thawne is obsessive but all of his so called hatred comes from being a super butthurt Barry fanboy because of self fulfilling time travel bullshit that ensures he'll always be evil, always be Zoom even before he became Zoom.

Manta literally doesn't know why he hates Aquaman. He constantly makes up reasons that turn out to be false for the sake of making Aquaman feel awful. It's just totally random hate and spite without a motive laser focused on Aquaman and just Aquaman.

Before the death of Gwen Stacy, is there a specific reason WHY Norman hated Peter Parker so much? Because he acts obsessive as fuck about Peter.

Everyone forgets about The Jackal. I'd argue he hates Peter Parker even more than Green Goblin. Miles loathed Peter for being Gwen's boyfriend and violated his genetic sanctity and soul by all those clones. That's truly fucked up.

I'd also argue Red Skull truly loathes Steve Rogers and everything he stands for and the country he loves. He wants to destroy the ethics of the American nation and bring it down to this own depravity. When you rob a man of his people and country, that's a serious grudge.

Just keep sending him into the future

A tie between Manta, Luthor and Zoom.

Skull hates Cap because they have diametrically opposed beliefs and ideals. It's nowhere near personal enough.

The correct answer is always Manta

>Zoom is fixed on making Barry "better" through torture because he's an insane fanboy.

You mixed your Zooms m8.

autistic screeching?

lol

Holy fuck Manta is brutal.

>not aquatic screetching

One fucking job.

I always liked the Riami movie's interpretation that Norman saw Peter as the son he never had and saw Harry as an embarrassment.

Why hasn't Aquaman eviscerated Manta yet?

cause murder is bad

That's Joker's spot.

Reed has all that inteligent but doesn't use it to help humanity as a whole. He's definitely a villain.

>Aku sends him to the future
>Jack learns a special sword spinning technique that reverses the portal's flow and goes back to the past
Foiled again by my own laziness!

Zod in Man of Steel.

Rose.

whats his problem with aquaman tho

Homo jokes aside, the Joker clearly loves Batman in his own crazy way

Kingpin in Born Again.

No one knows. Really, no one actually knows. Manta has given shit tons of reasons, ranging from being autistic to Aquaman killing his dad, and all of them were lies designed to make Aquaman look bad. I don't even think Manta knows why he hates Aquaman. I don't even think there is a reason. It's entirly possible that Regular Joe Manta woke up one day, saw Aquaman on the news, and said, "Hey! Fuck that guy!", and the dedicated his life to making Aquaman's life miserable.

Isn't because he was raped by a sailor and Aquaman didn't do anything? I don't know shit about Aquaman desu.

Cause Manta's too tough

Nobody knows. Every reason Manta gives ends up being a lie to fuck with Aquaman.

That didn't come from Raimi though. That's really from the comics.

maximum over-edge

Aku has a major boner for Jack. He got him out of moving sands instead of gloating and letting him drowning.

Noice. I don't see how their powersets could combine, tho.

>manta
>powerset

that much hate is a power

kek

Yeah

Maul in The Clone Wars and Rebels

I FUCKING LOVE MANTA OMG

I feel like Lego Batman did a great way of dumbing down their relationship to kids.

I love how after he kills his child his go-to line is "Hey remember that time I killed your kid?"

This

one of the multiverse worlds is a fusion worlds with one hero being aqua flash. so presumably reverse manta would be his enemy the single most petty hate filled being across all existance

This is absolutely insane! Manta is the walking definition of spite and revenge. My god...

>one of the multiverse worlds is a fusion worlds with one hero being aqua flash.
Source.

see

>do fish believe in god?
asking the real questions here.

No, then the joke becomes too diluted. It should be
>*Aquatistic Screeching*

Making the Joker look like the Trickster

>Doom is just insanely envious of Richards. There's a reason he basically stole his family during Doom World.

This humanises Doom so much. He only wants Sue because she likes Reed more than him.

I've never seen this but can believe it. This is such a Manta thing to do. Anything to fuck will Aquaman.

Because he ruined his plans time and time again. GG used to have plans to control the criminal underworld alone, and without Spider he would've probably done it. But unlike the other villains, he took it a step further in the hate portfolio, and went out of his way to find out Peter's identity. Then whenever he remembered Pete's identity, he would blame him for all of his misery and woe.

Skull's hatred of Cap is odd. He hates him in a way of almost him having to, understanding that their struggle is almost definitive of their two sides. There were a lot of classics where Schmidt would attempt to make Cap see his point of view, as opposed to simply killing him.