Finally saw this for the first time. You are literally a mentally ill retarded pleb if you think 2049 is better

Finally saw this for the first time. You are literally a mentally ill retarded pleb if you think 2049 is better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCN9Akc9zbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

could you at least provide an argument instead of shitting up the board?

I don't think anyone has ever said this. People have said 2049 is an excellent film, but not better than the original.

2049 is much better than the original, unfortunately it isn't as visually interesting.

never heard anyone say its better

Its not even a remake of the original

2049 does something here qnd there better but overall the original is a way better movie, yes.

damn OP that's some really hot take and those are some real buzzwords.

Unlike you I'm not underaged and I saw the movie when there was the buzz around the final cut. I've rewatched it many times over the years but I have to say the new one was far better for me. Maybe I will change my mind once I see it again and again over the years but I'm gonna try not to be as obnoxious as you

Both films are great on their own merits, the new one isn't trying to "outdo" the original, it is a completely standalone film.
But in some departments the new one is most definitely better, for example the romantic subplot of K and his virtual waifu is ten times more genuinely emotionally investing and moving than the absolutely flat romance with non existent chemistry we got from Deckard and Rachel in the original.

This is pretty much a non disputable fact.

>I watched a recut of a movie that was released in 2008, I'm so le old!
You're a joke kid

They are different movies, I like my comedies witty and fast paced and some people it's british.

The original doesnt have a single bad part. Its pretty much perfect. 2049 is overall very good but has some awful things in it (Leto's cringeworthy le evil mastermind character, and the whole "a revolution is coming" scene that seemed shoehorned in in case of a sequel) that makes it overall worse than the original.

>finally saw a 30 year old film
Confirmed for being new

At least I'm not underaged enough to watch a cult classic hit like Blade Runner than be obnoxious about it and spew stupid buzzwords instead of arguments.

2049 is far superior

why isnt there a good copy of 2049 out for me to watch yet

>The original doesnt have a single bad part
Nostalgia googles alert. Harrison fords acting is hammy, I don't know WTF they were thinking with him doing weird voices, Zora's death scene is all fucked up, Rachel and Deckard have no chemistry, the plot goes nowhere so there's an entire part in the middle where nothing happens and everyone including the main characters doze off.
There are many, many other flaws. It's definately not perfect

Because it's still in theatres my dear autist friend

>every scene between Deckard and Rachel apart from the first
>the scene where Deckard uses a gay accent to get into Zhora's changing room
>all the whacky shit Batty does while chasing Deckard (wolf howling, stabbing his hand, fucking pic)

>he didn't go to the theater to see it
wtf man and you call yourself a movie buff?

Explain why the original is 'perfect'
Hard mode: don't mention the visuals or soundtrack

I can see the howling but the stabbing was an attempt to stimulate a body that was going for good

How else are supposed to explain why something is perfect except "it doesn't have objective flaws"?

No need to rub it in

people already told you many objective flaws in this thread...

2049 is for brainlet videogame players from that one site mate
its very telling in the top X of 2017 threads that it is ALWAYS paired with something like baby driver and thor 3

Nah no way, the new one is much better. The protagonist is better, the writing is stronger, the romance Is way more impactful, there's actually a case , detective work, logical sequence of events , not just Deckard waiting around for the case to come to him.

When Deckard gives the Voight-Kampff test to Rachael in the original, her eye shows up as green on the monitor. A minor continuity error that largely went unnoticed.

And with that scene BR2049 literally makes even the original film better by turning a continuity error in the first one into a plot point in the sequel to make a commentary about the inconsistency of our memories and the failed basis of our human condition

You are the opposite end of the spectrum in stupidity, mate.
Shut the fuck up.

Those are subjective flaws.

Oh and Logan too
Bunch of fucking plebeians that should be on Sup Forums or imdb. I can already tell SW8 will be on these tasteless drones lists too

The intimacy scene is good. Just is not what people expected because there Deckard is still a villain.
I HATE Deckard with Zhora. One can still interpret the scene as Deckard coming in terms with its perception of Replicants as sexual (still away from love) but is not a good one.

But I haven't seen a single intelligent word in any of your posts, you're like a negative annoying buzzword machine, you contribute literally nothing to the discussion

>Deckard is still a villain
Deckard is definitely not the villain, Roy and the replicants are acting like psychopaths trough the entire movie and are leaving a trail of bodies.

All those films you mentioned have extremely successful box offices and normies love it. BR2049 is none of that, it was way ahead of anything what they regularly consume so the general public was taken aback by it.
But you go and pretend like it's a smash hit with the casuals and normies if that makes you happy

2049 wins because every version of the original has a fatal flaw;
Theatrical Cut has the narration and botched ending
Director's and Final Cut has the unicorn shit

Here's one of the objective flaws of the original

harsh, but true.

>The original doesnt have a single bad part. Its pretty much perfect.
>Harrison Fords entire character
>The forced as fuck romance between him and Rachel
>Roy running around and howling like an animal
>Sub-par acting across the board

>Literally this exact same thread again.
*Eyeroll*

>the unicorn shit
You mean the fucking point of the film, moron?

This

Watch the scene in which Zhora is killed.
What that scene would be in another movie?
BR is the story of the redemption of two assholes, each one reluctantly villanous for different reasons.

I think both are shit tbqh desu senpai.

But he rapes a replicant.

I enjoyed parts of 2049 more than enjoyed parts of the original. Given how bad the original release is, its a miracle Ridley managed to save a campy detective film into a brilliant film noir. If you compare the original release to 2049, 2049 wins.

>The fucking point of the film
Are you actually retarded?

yeah this Sup Forumsro
why didn't you say it was kino or something about feels and some other surface level praise
or dude how many time u see dis at the cinemabox

That real intellectual star wars enthusiast discussion

Come on is not rape. Is very creepy at the beginning but you can explain it both with Deck as a replicant or as a human.
He lowers the arms and "surrenders" to put HER in control at one point.
Is forceful at the beginning to do not let Rachel loose, alone, to be retired by some other asshole.

yeah this /r/bro
why didn't you say the original was kino or something about "the atmosphere" and some other surface level praise
or dude the epic visualz and music

That real intellectual reddit enthusiast discussion
do you realise how fucking braindead your argument forming is

BR2049 wins on the fact that it doesn't have to rely on any other cuts of the movie to be good

The only thing in what 2049 is better is that K character is better than Deckard, that and that it have more action scenes and more spectacular.

If that's the point then there's no point, not only does it not anything to the film that Deckard is a replicant but it actually takes away from the film.In the books there's a scene where he questions wether he's a replicant and this should have been in the movie too, but other than that stupid flashback it's not really explored, at least not visibly. We never see it in his acting.

Holy shit shut up, again just meaningless buzzwords. Almost anyone contributes more to Sup Forums than you because they don't sound like some endlessly bitter autist just throwing buzzwords around and shut up threads with endless negativity

The "Is Deckard a replicant?" debate is the absolute worse element of the film

2049 is garbage and even /ourfaileddirector/ thinks so youtube.com/watch?v=jCN9Akc9zbc

The original however is good.

just watched Blade Runner for the first time last night after reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep

>tfw I feel like that shit lowkey sucked
>tfw feel like I've been lied to my whole life about this movie
>is seeing the sequel even worth it at this point

>is seeing the sequel even worth it at this point
It's different enough, and they tried to get closer to the themes of the book, you should watch it.

so what was supposed to be significant about the snake lady?

was she fucking the snakes on stage or something?

Ager is good in being autistic about the Thing.
Beyond that, is useless, and so are you.

The sequel's a lot better. Don't listen to the nostalgia goggle wearing mongoloids on here

>just watched it
>"lowkey"
>breaking bad image
2049 is tailor made for children like you mate. Once you're done watching it you can top off the night with your favorite dew flavor and video-games.

please tell me the plot of the new one in a single sentence.

>ps: you can't.

>the new movie wasn't as good as the novel
>the new movie didn't steal ideas from the novel
wow fucking great video

What the?
Is this how we define quality of movies now?

Why must you always make posts like this? Do you not realize how forced and cringeworthy they are?

its because the romance in the original is for adults and the romance in 2049 is for pandering to nerds

You can do mental gymnastics all you can, but the fact is that when anybody talks about the original no one ever mentions anything about the "romance", no matter is it a 20 year old or a 40 year old speaking about it, while in the new one it's one of the main parts of the story.

BR was shit.
watch some fuckin decent films
cesspool

The core idea for both is the same, that the main characters falls in love with an artificial woman.However nothing about Rachel felt artificial except what they say in the dialogue, but there's no other way to perceive her other than human.
Then there's also the fact that there's more time dedicated to this in the Sequel, and the fact that Ana and Gosling have much better chemistry.
Those are some of the reasons why it's better, I don't know where this adult shit came from

>When you don't even put a decent effort in being a contrarian faggot

But such an error wouldn't change a 9/10 film to an 8/10, so why would it change a 10/10 to a 9/10?

reddit cheeto nolan dishonest tarantino Sup Forums breaking bad

I win the arguments

>mfw retards get off to flacid dicks

cheeto cheeto disonest cheeto nolan
villanova cheeto cheeto

Er, no. The romance in the original fucking sucked because it's forced as hell, and you don't give a shit about either of the characters involved.

>Buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword
>I win the argument lol
So fucking cringeworthy