Batista

I don't get it, does he have a career or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MTGGOC1L0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was in the best film of 2017, so..... yes?

He's a big guy...

He won't get his Oscar since he doesn't attend the weird sex parties the rest of them do.

For K

nah, he's a shit actor. He can play Drax or whatever because that race is supposed to come off as weird and stilted

He is good at being comedic and was great in Blade Runner as a serious role, even a small one at that but he really stood out

He's like pic related. He's in a bunch of big stuff now, once that ends you won't see him much.

He is like the rock, except he can actually act. I see big things for him

>Been in massively financially successful Marvel movie
>Been in an arty sci-fi blockbuster
>Already had a hugely successful career as a wrestler

Yeah, I think he has a career.

I'm sure it's nothing compared to your career user

>Blade runner 2049 was good
When will this meme end?

He's building one, and I like what I've seen of him so far, he's deserving of a good career.

He also collects lunch boxes

>Not watching wrong side town.

Turboplebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MTGGOC1L0w

He probably has the gentle misunderstood giant niche cornered.

And probably the generic thug villain market.

>t. roastie

He's great in supporting roles that require a bit of acting but he couldn't carry a major film and I'm sure he knows it. If only the rock had that self awareness.

I'm not shitting on him I'm just genuinely curious

>we need a discount Dwayne Johnson
>I know just the guy

Truly epic post my friend

>blockbuster

no.

He's actualy a better actor than the rock...

as soon as ur mum stops running trains at her nursing home

i like him as drax

Shouldn't you be marketing Jumanji right now, Dwayne? it's releasing the same weekend as The Last Jedi, it's gonna need some help

Haha, nice try, loser. The difference between The Rock and Batista is that The Rock is litty and Batista's just shitty. Get a hobby, French fries

#litty

I thought he meant Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2??

He will get roles for a big guy but making obvious comparisons with the rock he will never be a super star. Very few people get to that height but he's done very well for himself, could count on one hand how many wrestlers transition into mainstream acting and not be in complete shit.