Predictions for DC going forward

Predictions for DC going forward

>Does anyone think the big bad behind rebirth isn't Manhattan

>Who is MR.Oz

>Where is Ray Palmer

>Who is the other Clark Kent

we know the answer to one next week
P R I M E T I M E

The empty hand is Manhattan, but the other hand is Sixpack.

They are equals on a cosmic level.

Fake Clark Is SPIKE DIES! pre-flashpoint-Cyborg Superman he got in an empty Taxi and commanded it to drive.Only Cyborg can control machines

The big bad is most certainly the Time Trapper. Manhattan is simply a pawn.

This is what i believe. I'm not on board with Manhattan being bad at worst in Watchman he was indifferent now hes just a straight out villian. It makes more sense that someone stole his powers or he is being used.

The fact that Johns said that Manhattan wasn't a villain (just an antagonist) is what leads me to believe he was misled somehow.

Going by the metanarrative that Johns seems to be telling, the big bad won't be Dr. Manhattan himself but rather an imposter or one of his duplicates trying to rebuild the world of Watchmen within the DC Universe

Mr. Oz is Veidt once again trying to save the world in his own way by removing pegs off the board lest "Manhattan" blink them out of existence entirely

>Other villain

Manhattan is acting as an unknowing avatar/fiction suit for the empty hand, since they have similar thematic roles. That should explain his massive powerlevel boost

>Mr Oz

Mr Oz is Pariah of the first crisis on infinite earths, or at least a stand in.
>Ray Palmer

He's in the microverse, we already know that.

>Fake Clark

Superboy Prime. The "YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING" was what convinced me. Kind of like Max Lord making random Ozymandias references in JL vs SS.

Could be this guy from Earth-4 hes basically Manhattan.

I feel like they don't even need this Watchmen stuff, and sorta painted themselves in a corner with it. Rebirth is fine as is.

>or one of his duplicates
They aren't duplicates, they're himself time-shifted and he's nearly omniscient so he's not going to have a "corrupted" version of himself floating around without some serious asspulls.

Someone like the Time Trapper could easily do it without an asspull. Manhattan is not that strong comparatively

That could just be an artist error since Zirches most definitely just uses poser, it's pretty obvious at times

Part of me wants more of these guys, the other part is happy to have a perfect one and done story. Such is the genius of Morrison.

Yeah I dont think big bad will be Manhattan, too obvious. Oz could be ozymandias since Oz is shown to be more scientific than mystical, why would ozy make himself black, who knows. Ray Palmer is fugging those liliputins from sword of the atom and Clark kent is obviously Superman

Multiversity was written with the aim that the one-shots would inspire future stories. You can still appreciate the issue by itself regardless.

Manhattan probably won't be a straight antagonist or even evil. He will probably be indirectly causing problems and trying to fix them as he does his own thing.

Mr. Oz probably is the true "puppet master", e.i. he is taking advantage of Manhattan's fuckery to benefit himself.

>Who is MR.Oz
At this point I don't think he is Adrian, too many fucking things point to that.

>Where is Ray Palmer
Probably in somekind of time paradox micro-universe or something

Probably PRIME TIME.

Morons will continue to speculate on a clearly unplanned and poorly thought out gimmick while the former best universe in comics continues to die a slow death.

guess there was no point in making a new thread when I could've just posted in here

Time Trapper makes sense, but that's the general consensus on Sup Forums

>Who is MR.Oz

Not sure, but chances are he's working with the Time Trapper or the real big bad to manipulate the DCU while the big bad manipulates Manhattan

>Where is Ray Palmer

He'll show up in JLA, soon. He was in the microverse.

PRIME TIME

This costume is pretty much perfect I'm actually a huge trunks fan but eh, it's got everything else going for it so I wont complain. Years of collared armored no spit curled superman has worn me down

>Mr. Oz is Veidt

No you retard. Why would he care about superheroes from another world? In what way did he teach Clark?

It's Pre-FP Lex Luthor. We saw him get cosmic power, and he's from Kansas like the Wizard of Oz. Plus his logo is two L's.

Yeah, Ray is appearing in Justice League of America in a few issues, and was already teased on the last page of the rebirth issue

>It's Pre-FP Lex Luthor.
This would be pretty cool, although part of me is over all the dopplegangers as a cliche. Does the world need (at least) 2 Lex Luthors?

>Going by the metanarrative that Johns seems to be telling

kek there's no meta, is a shallow idea johns had trying to be smart, like Superboy prime shitposting as an idea of angry fanboys.

Johns isnt smart

No, the watchmen stuff is a gimmick wb ordered, earth-4 would require actually wanting to tll a good storyand johns not ignoring everything Morrison has done since 52

Gotta be the Time Trapper. The build up to the Legion has been played up just as much as the other stuff.

Why is anyone a fan of those shitty trunks outside of being a nostalgia fag? They haven't even been relevant since 2011.

Dr m is behind it but not a villian. It's a experiment.

I doubr comedian and rosarch appear. They're dead.

>I doubr comedian and rosarch appear.

Johns doesnt care

Nah they're dead. Johns always leave anyone post 85 dead.

/ esto

I think they're gearing up to reveal that Black Canary is Laurel Lance and her mom D. Drake is part of the forgotten JSA, which is dumb and unnecessary.

Haven't they sort of been teasing something with her mother since DCYou? I vaguely remember from the solicits.

I guess the genie could send her to the future if that's the case.

Yeah, the Black Canary series had this thing with her aunt telling her about this secret society her mother was in, but it all turned out to be fake, I think. There's been a lot of references in Rebirth GA and BoP to her not knowing her mother.

i am 100% Sure that Manhattan is not the villain and that Oz is pre Flashpoint Luthor

Idk if Manhattan has even been alluded to beyond DCU Rebirth and the 2nd to last Titans when Lilith read Kadabras mind. We know from the Superman preview blue flame hooded dude was an Oz prisoner. And he escapes.

Who has blue flame magic that could possibly merge supermen?

Also the Legion and JSA teases thus far are awesomd

Because they are part of his core design. Superman's design is Iconic. he exemplifies the "superhero look"

and they got rid of them, (along with the rest of his costume) just to be "cool" and to make him look more "tactical".

to be fair, the big red belt is exactly what a non-trunks costume needs.

It breaks up the blue of his midsection

There's 5 Supermen. Maybe Pre-FP Lex is also the reason this Lex is less of a bad guy.

More mediocrity

>Who has blue flame magic that could possibly merge supermen?

I'm just going to keep guessing Chris Kent until it happens, the Nightwing powers could show up with blue flames and he would make sense as the one drawing the pictures.

That looks fantastic

See this I agree with. The suit needs something to break the blue, the current design looks like a background characters to me.

>>Does anyone think the big bad behind rebirth isn't Manhattan

I do. Simple because Manhattan has always been made apathetic by his own powers. He wouldn't care enough. What's his motivations exactly? Maybe someone USING him though, like Monarch.

>>Who is MR.Oz

I don't know, I haven't read enough to really get a clue either. If we're going with using Watchman characters it might be Ozymandias but that doesn't make too much sense to me either. What's his motivations in getting involved with Superman and having some weird inter dimensional fortress base?

>Where is Ray Palmer

Good question, DC should let me write for them.

>>Who is the other Clark Kent

I don't know, like I said I'm not read up on it so I'm confused. Did another Clark appear? I thought "their" superman was dead and this other Superman suddenly appeared.

>>Ray Palmer

>He's in the microverse, we already know that.

Duh. I'm in idiot. I literally JUST READ this issue and forgot that Ray said he was trapped in the micoverse.

>I don't know, like I said I'm not read up on it so I'm confused. Did another Clark appear? I thought "their" superman was dead and this other Superman suddenly appeared.

Yeah there's one who appears to be human. Probably just Cyborg Superman or Mxy bug Sup Forums wants it to be Superboy Prime

>Clark Kent is obviously Superman
Yeah right, what next, Bruce Wayne is Batman?

No, Bruce Wayne is Bane.

>Bruce Wayne
>Bruce WAyNE
>BANE
>he's a pretty smart guy
>he's a pretty big guy

>yfw Ozymandias is George W. Bush

I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M EXCITED