Thursday is ravioli day

Also Wakfu/Dofus thread.

Anything about Dofus Book 2?

Anything :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9fz4_YgZGQ
krosmaga.com/en/community/codes
twitter.com/Totankama/status/833688399055831040
themanwithnobats.tumblr.com/post/157613820872/basic-instinct-dot-png-an-amalia-from-2014
youtube.com/watch?v=5G5YguuNSJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, Wakfu season 3 won't come before October

Have a nice day.

The new Krosmaga launch has been pretty neat. The challenges for the Dungeons are neat as well.

Thanks grim

How is your infinite hunt?
;_;

They look less detailed each season.

there's only one day today and that's thursgay

>less detailed
No no no it's "distilled."

Last webm before I fuck off and listen to The Cure's Disintegration for a few hours.

Recently got my Dragon Pig to lvl 4. Otherwise I keep getting the same Infinite cards I already own. Which doesn't really help me a whole lot.

Adamai A SHIT

I want to start watching this. Do i start with wakfu or dofus first?

You can watch either of them since they take place in different eras. But chronologically, Dofus then Wakfu.

Also, consult pic related.

It'll never be as bad as Kerubim/Wakfu OVAs, quit whining.

I caught this on the tumblr tag. Don't know if it reveals anything new.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9fz4_YgZGQ

But Kerubim was nice.

It reveals this

These are my infinites so far. I have been playing since December, and I'm totally a free player, never bought gold. So yeah, keep doing your quests and roulette, it isn't impossible to get a good collection. Also, opening packs is fun.

TO EVERYONE, Krosmaga just released yesterday, and it's also on IOS and Android. They are giving out one free gold, silver and bronze packs for the first week, you just gotta type "GOKROSMAGA" here:

krosmaga.com/en/community/codes

Go and roll accounts if you wish for your first infinite. They are guaranteed on gold packs; they lvl up, unlock comics, videos and upgraded versions of them with better or totally different effects; also, they unlock unique/noncraftable krosmic cards, that are the equivalent of uniques on other games (limited one per deck.)

For the old people, yeah, they adjusted the crafting system, is way more fair disenchant and craft cards. I love it. There is dungeon mode as well, kinda like hearthstone, but you can play it for just 15g the try, 3 tiers, with 4 cards each. Tier 1 is piss easy, 2 is way too hard. You can unlock the whole set of cards for 400-500-600 kamas if you don't wish to do the effort (and RNG.)

--------------------

I got rank 27 'cause I was lazy, and got a shiny pedestal, 100g, 10 fragments, and an infinite I didn't have. Check yours, if you ever played ranked and got to 20, you have gifts waiting.

Ooh, forgot, not pictured there are Dragon Pig** (tier 2) and Katar** (tier 2.)

The videos you unlock from cards are short and sweet, I imagine new players will get curious about the series after, since some of them look pretty nice.

If anyone want tips about getting gud, just ask. Be specific about your god, though, I mainly play Eniripsa and Cra.

>2 is way too hard

Beat it first try, all he did was increase his max AP my 3. Cracklers are awesome (until he silences them).

Thank you for the code.

>got rank 27 'cause I was lazy

The highest I got was 12. Don't think think you're being lazy. I did get some gifts though, but now I'm rank 5.

>need 5 consecutive wins
>4/5
>play against Cra
>lost
>mfw

Also, thanks for the code

I could have gotten rank 30 if I didn't got a sudden impulse to do all the win achievements with all the gods. A shame really, I lost that shiny pedestal forever. Also, I'm playing Wakfu again, and that took time of my ranked games. ; _ ;

Ohh, crackers are the key to beat tier 2? I couldn't do anything at all since the goddamn guy spammed that damage all by 3 every single turn.

Also:

Post your gold pack roll!

Got Ush from gold pack.

Why was every girl in Dofus best girl?

Input "grimphantom" in Google Images.

Praise me for the idea later.

>mfw get Percedal again

This is the third time already

only difference i see in detail is the shoes....

This was my free gold pack from yesterday. You just gotta pray to RNGesus more often.

Ush is alright, I like him on control decks.

Sheesh, wish I had him. My dupes are Amalias, Bakaras and Kerubs.

Got this guy
Thanks

Percedal is good, but not having any of the other members of the Brotherhood of Tofu doesn't make him all that great I find.

Joris is balls to the walls op. Especially the later versions.

Because it was never about best girl. Only best race.
Pic unrelated Best Race is always Osamodas

That's me!

Do you want a magic kiss to heal your boo boo?

Are dungeon cards useful?

Crackers are great because they have that resistance, which reduces all dmg by 1. As such they'll punch through most summons and the knockback spell Rushu uses does no dmg on them. Unless they have been silenced.

There are a lot of neutral summons, which are actually quite strong. There is one with a built in shield that stops any and all dmg. You'll get to see what you can get when you play against them.

No Dofus 2 in the near future, we'll have to hope for Dragon Princess's success.
On the other hand, as previously said in the thread, Wakfu season 3 is set to be aired in October.
Nontheless Tot has also said "september at the earliest" after the interview: twitter.com/Totankama/status/833688399055831040

Tot and the team have also been busy, he said he'd try to talk more about Dofus3 after Krosmaga's official release, and make a video about it. Hopefully that happens before March's Gamakna.

How can most of the races have such god tier women?

Hips

Mimi (the marvelous~) is cute CUTE!!!11 Can't wait for her infinite card were he plays her ocarina and kill your own minions.

I know mate, but the goddamn Rushu do 3 damage to everything, and the limit is 7 mana, so no big crackers for us.

Yeah these new cards have great potential. Specially the silence all row, untargettable ranged, and 2/2 dwarf with shield.

I still don't have my Xelor bro ;_;

Best to play Iop then and buff the Cracklers. They are a lot stronger than you might think.

>2/2/2 with a shield for 2 ap
>2/4/3 untargetable ranged with a silence on its line
>2/4/3 that also hurts things adjacent to its target, and yes, if you get it to a dofus with will attack both dofus next to it
they're pretty great.
level 3 is reallly annoying though, since rushu can pick up all cards on the field.
Shame this game is pretty p2w, it'd be fun on a more even playing field

Any news about the remaining gods?

>that image doesn't have xelor and sadida
i think feca is coming in their expansion in a month or 2

CARBONABRA

>No Dofus 2 in the near future

That picture should be updated with Feca and the other gods from Krosmaga.

Also the next expansion should be in June and will bring a new god. It's been confirmed it's not Feca or Osamodas.
A while ago they said that the next god would be Feca or Enutrof, so my guess is the latter one.

its atually a 2/4/2 that hits adjacent targets,
>a 5/7/2 for 9ap that summons a 1/1/3 that fores its killer to change lanes
>also has the only armor piercing minion card in the game

Can you level up Infinites if you play against AI or dungeon? I just want to unlock the side stuff

Unfortunately no.

You could do it on beta, but it was heavily abused, so it was removed.

I'm hoping for the pandawa goddess, drunk mechanics should be fun.

>he said he'd try to talk more about Dofus3 after Krosmaga's official release
Which was yesterday, noice!

I wish i was there to abuse it, leveling infinites now is absurdly dificult

Not really, if you spend 30 kama you can get 100 xp

Terrible

the whole game is based on the fact that you either had to be there early or you must enjoy being on the recieving end of unlubed butt sex

Care to expand upon that thought?

>costs 300 just to get a 2*
>and 1500 to max it out
You maybe average 100g a day, so ~ half a month assuming you only put gold into an infinite, buy no card packs and never play the dungeon
But playing for free means you only get ~5/7/8 xp with the rare 15/17, unless you're playing otomai, lou, or indie, in which case, good luck getting 7xp

its absurdly difficult if you're a free player, you either gimp yourself on cards or you gimp your infinites. Buy of course you can pay for them goyim

It is what it is, either grind the xp for it or spend the kamas you receive.

Or you can spend money on the game. Don't get too upset about the game, its a fun little side game you can play while watching a video or browsing Sup Forums and such.

It isn't 300, is just what, 210-240? Like a gold pack, you get another infinite for less than that. And yeah, to me, is more fun to lvl them up by playing. My Dragon Pig got lvl 4 all on his own since he could easily get 20-27xp per match.

Once it gets expanded enough it can be a great main game. It just need more features and cards, and when we get there, oh man.

>justifying that p2w shit

how else are they going to justify paying for people to make a game (both in the art and in the programming), all the while funding their other teams for other games, funding for artists for animation and other media?

Should Ankama just produce something out of sheer good will and hope money falls from the sky?

The beauty of it all is that you, yes you specifically don't have to spend a penny on the game. You get to make that choice. So don't spend your money on it. As such don't your panties in a bunch.

Is "ravioli" a french slang for sexy?

Its a reference to an episode of Dofus: Treasures of Kerubim. In which Joris is chronicling whats happening in relation to a stone that Kerubim is trying to remember. It turns out to be a pumice stone for Simone.

When they get to Thursday Joris says it is Ravioli day. Hence the whole Thursday Ravioli.

Dude, what.

themanwithnobats.tumblr.com/post/157613820872/basic-instinct-dot-png-an-amalia-from-2014

>the only possible economic model for a game is pay to win
Dude ....

Dumb kids being dumb kids.

I didn't say that is the only way to win. I'm saying that for Ankama as a business that makes money to fund other projects they need to make money. They are not forcing you to pay money to get cards. You also can win games without having to spend much if any money at all.

You're too far gone. no ones saying that the game shouldn't have aspects that you can pay for, they are a buisiness.
The problem comes that free players are left to play an uphill battle most of the time, honestly maybe 1/5th of my games are people that are ~ the same card lvl as me. and i think that's being generous.
If say, people that had the same amount of packs opened, and the same amount of lvl 9 krosmics played together so the matches would actually be more fair, I wouldnt be complaining, but when my last 10 matches all had at least 1 lvl9 krosmic and theme'd decks, then it stops being a fun and fair game and starts being who can shove more money at the game to win.

they are trying to fix the grind problem and the clear gap between people who do and do not spend money
but at the same time complaining about it here wont do you any good
everyone in these threads believes that its a flawless game
any problems are just "git gud"

>they are trying to fix the grind problem and the clear gap between people who do and do not spend money
They should have figured something out before they released the game, its going to cost them a decent amount of thier playerbase. No ones going to stay when they realize the absurd of time that goes into trying to catch up to people who pay.

I was complaining about it a few days ago
expect to be met with shit like
>infinites arent even that good
>I can beat people who are leveled higher then me regardless of the months I've been playing
>they just released a ton of cards last christmas and for some reason that makes it okay for new players to get shit on
>its only five dollars
>you are just bad at the game

again
everyone here believes that the game is flawless

You could try and say the same thing of say 'League of Legends'. A game in which you have to grind to acquire in game points to acquire champions and runes/rune pages to maximize the ability to play the game the most efficiently.

>everyone believes that the game is flawless

We bitch and moan about how Cra is a broken deck of cards. We don't think its flawless. There is plenty of bullshit cards in nearly every Gods deck. We think the game is fun and enjoyable. Learn to recognize the difference.

I have said the same thing about League, but honestly that game has way more problems than its shitty grind
tell that to Sadida and eniripsa, they got the short end pretty hard.

>tell that to Sadida and eniripsa, they got the short end pretty hard.

Indeed, and Ankama needs to fix it, but they need to do it correctly. Which is hard to figure out.

This stupidity have to stop you DO NOT need tier 3 infinites to win or even be good on this game. They aren't unbeateable cards meant to destroy all balance.

I'm a free player since December, I climbed all my way to 22-3 the first week with barely 3 lvl 1 infinites on my deck. It isn't necessary or utterly impossible to beat people of high rank with the stuff you can get early. Now I have a decent set of cards and I'm beating people on goddamn rank 60-80-140-250 and more. Quit freaking wining and GIT GUD. For real, this game is all about tactics and shenanigans, that wins way more games than anything else.

ALSO, about the xp grind, after playing this long, this much everyday, it seems rather fair and good. Cards lvl up by themselves and it feels good to see them lvl up in the middle of the field when beating monsters or dofuses. The gold needed is fair, since you can make from 100g the WORST days, to 170 daily if you are lucky (80g quest, 30g coin, 60g cap.)

They even laughed about it on the new dungeon (the boss says he will complain on the forums about nerfing Cra.) And yeah, once you know everyone, everyone have their goddamn strong cards that make you cry everytime. Cra isn't even on the top of the tier list. That was Sacrier, Eniripsa and Xelor last time I saw.

See? You are set to believe your bullshit, they already told you is fine, but you gotta bitch and moan just because lazyness. I greatly enjoy seeing my decks being stronger and stronger each day I play by farming gold and xp. I would be dead bored if I get them all at max just because I want to be a 1337 player.

Man, sadida is just hard to play, but it isn't THAT bad, I got surprised at how fun they are once you got the seed thing.

Oh hey its that shill that keeps saying the same thing
"everything is great you're complaining about nothing"

Listen, we can see you don't enjoy the game. Go to Sup Forums and throw a shit fit over there.

>"wahh you're being a man realist and we can't handle that, leave us let us have our safe space"

And they wonder why we suggested taking Krosmaga to Sup Forums rather than Sup Forums.

just a matter of someone starting one, but who will be that chosen one

Not even the same guy you are replying. You got nothing but shitpost that got blasted, but you keep on shitting. You are not realist, you are just an angry dork on an idiotic quest.

Mate, the /v's quality is among the worst, there is no discussion to have in there. Also, the thread wouldn't survive more than 10 minutes.

You know nothing about Sup Forums. When you ignore the blatant shitposters (something Sup Forums knows WAY more about than Sup Forums) and actually discuss a thread's topic, it's a fine board.

The worst parts of Sup Forums are shit like console wars which tend to be their own, easily avoidable threads.

i need more...

Except on Sup Forums we have peaceful Wakfu/Dofus discussion.

they should have kept him in his "human" form

has this race been used for extras only cause i dont recognize them.

When was the last time Sup Forums has talked about Wakfu/Dofus?

>Mate, the /v's quality is among the worst, there is no discussion to have in there
That's my point. Where's the difference from what you have going on here?

>The Cure's Disintegration
youtube.com/watch?v=5G5YguuNSJg

>I'm a free player since December
so pretty much fits what said.
Good for you to have jumped in on time, but every day that's passing make it more and more pointless to start that game as you're gonna get curb stomped harder and harder.

Don't even try to mention how you can just patiently do the few daily freebies forever to slowly buff your deck and avoid actually getting buttfucked in matches by the guys who will forever be ahead of you, as such a model of progression is pic related level of absurdity.

>Learn to recognize the difference.
its hard to when every single time someone brings up a flaw they are met with nothing but either "git gud" or "just buy everything|