Has anyone else watched it yet?

Has anyone else watched it yet?

What did you guys think?

Robert Pattinson was pretty much unrecognisable, I've never seen him act anything that serious.

Yeah, it's really good, his performance is terrific. He's also great in Cosmopolis and decent in the deeply flawed Lost City of Z.

Shame that the OST has bits of dialogue sprinkled throughout. I'd rather be able to listen to the songs themselves. I mean we already get the soundtrack with dialogue in the film, so why do the same thing on the purchasable OST?

Great film; my second favorite of the year after BR2049.

Pattinson clearly has talent. I hope he gets more serious/quality roles.

Agreed

Cross the room if you feel before

One of my favorites for the year. With this and Lost City of Z, Robert Pattinson killed it this year.

LOL how'd I miss this

The ending to this film REALLY stuck in my mind.
It was really well executed with the way the soundtrack and credits play over it.

Well that's shit. I was really hoping to pick this one up, I rarely purchase OSTs of films.

Pattinson was great, movie was very slick but I was overall pretty disappointed. There was no real driving plot or major conflict, Pattinson's character seemed to get away with everything too easily, like he's some dirtbag James Bond

It felt like it couldn't decide if it wanted to be a pulpy thrill ride or a character piece, so we get an "okay" version of both. Very odd considering the amount of effort they put in to all the off screen backstory. Also it relied a bit too heavily on the soundtrack

It was pretty cool, very reminiscent of great '70's movies but overall pretty shallow beyond the aesthetic

Yeah it's really disappointing...

>he's a plotfag

Easily MOTY

>Robert Pattinson was pretty much unrecognisable, I've never seen him act anything that serious.
Did you not see The Rover?

Just buy OPN's other work. Its just as good if not better

You can listen to it for (incrementally) free on spotify if you have that.

I quit watching after he broke his brother out of the hospital.

It was very boring and I can't tolerate stupid people being stupid.

Also I'm bitter because all you faggots making me check this out that by saying the soundtrack was retrowave like Drive and it's fucking basic bitch shit that's not even that big of a part of the movie.

Dumbo. The fact that it's OPN is the sole reason i even got it in the first place.

Mfw tim hecker and opn are both doing amazing in their careers but there collaborative album was lackluster

Feelsbadman