56%

56%

OSCARS WON BY DC > OSCARS WON BY MARLEL

my ability to care 1%

Marvel has an Oscar actually, for Big Hero 6.

i honestly don't get what people saw in wonder woman.

>implying rotten tomatos is relevant

Nothing, it's just because it has big strwong woMAN fighting those EBIL EBIL GOD JUST SO EBIL EBIL EBIL EBBBBBIIIIIIIILLLLLLL nazis

It was about as good as an upper-mid tier MCU flick, which is Citizen Kane compared to BvS.

Okay, you know how there's a hot chick and her less than stellar friends? When you take the hot chick away from her friends, it turns out she's average and her friends are just ugly.
It's also because Gadot is a jewess

50% since that the average i can't into plebs' minds

7% at most

It's just a fun flick. People hating it expect too much from capeshit. Movies like BvS are extraordinarily rare.

i didn't hate it personally, it was pretty comfy for about 2/3 of the movie, albeit really campy. the end was an awful loud clusterfuck though just like with BvS. it wasn't enough to make it a bad movie overall but not a 90%.

My guess is 40s-Mid 50s, maybe low 60s. Probably not as bad as Batman V Superman or Suicide Squad on RT, but nowhere near decent levels.

I'm betting it'll be even worse than BvS. If WB had any confidence they wouldn't have set the embargo so close to release date. From the sounds of it a Flashpoint movie is already in the works for them to reboot this whole mess.

If it goes below 50% Sup Forums will love it.
If it goes above 50% Sup Forums will hate it, say the franchise if finished, and blame Whedon for not performing as great as Wonder Woman.

This is so true, i'm already preparing to shit post DC if the movie is positive.

B-but le dead method actor....

> splash
is it because he's Aquaman? As in he has a water based superpowers?

If it gets any percentage it'll get posted with *inhales*
screenshot this

>Big Hero 6

Holy shit I just realized that this it is.

No wonder I didn't remembered this thing was crap.

wait is this an amerimutt thread in disguise

not MCU canon

>shit talking ernest saves christmas

I unironically liked The Room more than BvS.

everything is canon in marvel, MCU is the universe 19999 and Big Hero 6 universe is 14123

>they somehow went lower after man of steel

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHA

I prob did too, but just because the Room is so terrible its funny. But as far as a "good" film, it def isn't. Yet there it is, along with Ernest & so many other shitters scoring higher than BvS.

People don't really realize the reach Disney has. Those Billions buy a lot of influence, internet posts & fake news. Ratings & "truth" sites like RT, Snopes, etc are compromised all to hell & usually the first hits in a Google search (also Jew'ed to hell & back).

Her charisma.

A woman. I'm not even joking.

To be honest that movie was good. It was just the rampant mysogynist smear campaign rhat convinced everyone it was bad.

Nice shitpost.
Your first day here from reddit?

>plan to start DCEU with Green Lantern
>it sucks so bad you ignore it and start with Man of Steel instead
>the next movie 2 movies suck as hard as Green Lantern
They should really make Green Lantern canon at this point. I mean, there's no point of ignoring it anymore.

They should've just started the DCEU with a Justice League movie and then done solo movies for whichever characters got popular.

13% bolieve it

MoS of pretty uneven but fuck its not 55%
film critics are such memes

not even remotely true anymore my dude. Secret War got rid of all the alt universes.

t. shill

>rotten tomatoes

>MoS that low
It should at the very least push closer to 80, if not 70. Was it because the humor didn't pander to kids?

Ryan won't come back since Deadpool is a thing now. But if they just used another Lantern like John Stewart it could work probably and fill the diverse quota at the same time

It can't be canon, it would conflict with Man of Steel, the two movies both depict First Contact with ayy lmaos.

Justice League isn't bullet proofed by feminism like Wonder Woman was. Critics will give it a fair score. I'm guessing 42%.

69%

Screen cap this

People expect a romcom with a bit of action like in the previous movies, people and specially comicfags expected the usual infallible and triumphant Superman from old, people were also getting used to a more fun approach to capemovies.

So since MoS was nothing like that people and specially critics went bananas.

But they destroyed the city! Superman would never do that!

The Tomato meter was a mistake

BvS is leagues better than Suicide Squad. I don't get how they're so similar.

more relevant than make-up tho

now post their box office figures

I'm guessing it's because it's completely joyless and does little to nothing to endear the protagonist to the audience.

>completely joyless
thats not a proper film criticism

>mfw

Jewish female lead.

Honestly the movie was garbage, and the villain was shit and Gadot was terrible. The reviews acted like she stole the show like they aid about BvS (which was a fat lie), but that one had problematic Batman and Superman and not caring soldier guy love interest who dies for Wonder Jew.

Prove it.