2017: The Beginning of the Female Takeover of Hollywood

2017: The Beginning of the Female Takeover of Hollywood
This is how it will all play out:
All these men in positions of power are being accused of sexual harrassment, therefore more women need to be put into leadership roles in Hollywood: more female directors, producers, screenwriters, etc. Women are just "more safe" to have as bosses.
The entertainment industry as we know it will be forever feminized

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardjlg.com/2016/11/reconsidering-the-remedy-of-gender-quotas/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dnyi5u19lt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

t.soyboy

doesn't is Sup Forums always crying about how shit is the industry since decades ago? what are you crying about faggot?

>Twilight
What?! No one thinks that shit was feminist, and it's like 5 years old.

It's not just a coincidence that there is a huge tidal wave of men, producers and A-list actors and directors, all being accused of this. It is a planned assault with an end goal in mind. The female takeover of the entertainment industry.

I'm sure you seriously believe that.

But we really do honestly need more female directors and producers. There are barely any to begin with.

that's because the few films they've directed always end up sucking.
>inb4 this or that example of a good female-directed film
Percentage wise, it's much more likely that a female directed film will be awful.

>Cannes film festival
>They have a panel of guys set up to help women in film
>All those guys do is re-edit, re-write, and help re-film movies entered by women
>Ladies get all the credit, so powerful
It's mostly a scam

user, Hollywood is the propaganda machine jews use to promote degeneracy in whites. They're not going to hand it over to women. What's happening now is just a hiccup. They'll replace the old rapists and child molesters with new ones in no time.

Generally women can't write and can't direct and really are not that good at art in general.

You can't say it in real life, but it's true.

Why is Twilight on there?

Well even if it is true, we could use a cleansing.

>that's because the few films they've directed always end up sucking
It makes you look retarded to think this, Wonder Woman was one of the highest grossing films of the year...directed by a woman.
>Percentage wise, it's much more likely that a female directed film will be awful.
This doesn't make any sense and you are just baiting me.

No. Feminism is unpopular with a lot of people and the movie industry in particular relies on beautiful, sexualized women generally in supporting roles. Mary Harron's American Psycho is the one example of a female-directed film that is successfully misogynistic and entertaining, an effect which surely was unintentional. They didn't realize with Bale's looks and charisma as Patrick Bateman they made a role model rather than an object of ridicule.
Women can't do what Taraninto and Scorcese have done. They don't have the ability to remove ego from work, their social beliefs need to be reflected in their art which is usually unpalatable to everyone

>This doesn't make any sense and you are just baiting me.
That makes perfect sense.
For example, say 80% of films directed by men suck, whereas 95% of films directed by women suck.

>"women aren't good at art"
>some of the most famous books in English literature, written by women
>some of the greatest songs, written by women
>some of the greatest paintings, done by women
Not my fault you are an uncultured faggot.

>My made up statistics makes sense
No.

The problem with women in movies is their lack of grasp of irony/sarcasm. Their attempts at dark humor normally fall flat. It will come across as insecure or insincere, as they take every aspect of life literally and need social acceptance even in film

You just want to be redpill/pol etc.

But the real question of the matter has been asked before in this thread:
Why do you act as if there is anything worse saving. It's hollywood. Any sort of change is good, because we don't gain anything from it anyway.

And as far as any sort of culture war goes, fuel is good because we want a breakout better sooner than later.

>men: wait we still have gay men and they don't sexually harass actress

>we really do honestly need more female construction workers
>we really do honestly need more female oil rig workers
>we really do honestly need more female firefighters
>we really do honestly need more female coal miners

t. no one ever (wonder why)

Why aren't you blaming the greasy, perverted old men can't be in a room alone with a girl without pulling it out and then hiring literal secret agents to silence anyone who comes forward?
No no, you're right, it's all the fault of Women.

dont know if this is bullshit but i liked it

what film made by a woman that isn't a superhero film did nearly as well this year?

this is a Jewish thing, not a gender thing.

The OP is simply predicting what the outcome will be

We shouldn't need more oil workers or coal miners in general senpai.

>t. Bugman

>everything is a plot to trigger me

its their turn

Holy shit some people Sup Forums are so dense and stupid. Seriously, it amazes me how poor the reading comprehension and critical thinking is for some people.
Just nevermind. You're too much of an idiot to even talk to.

Most hit songs and especially love songs are written by men. The best books are written by men, and men make the best movies including comedies. Face it, women are vastly inferior in the arts. Just like they are in sports.

>Greatest songs
Name 1
>greatest paintings
Name ONE

>2017: The Beginning of the Female Takeover of Hollywood
2027: The Demise of Hollywood and Emergence of New Film Industry Cities

And we need more movies?

Gay men will be torpedoed with scandals of harassing males and boys

trips confirm women don't belong here

sorry sweetie but men are inferior. DEAL WITH IT.

Said the sheltered, projecting suburbanite. It's not too late to kill yourself and save us from your faggotry.

>projecting through using projection as an insult
wew lass

>some of the greatest paintings are made by women
You are so full of shit

>Imagine literally believing this NEET stereotype about over half of the human population

Wew, that's quite a strawman Ahmed. If they can do the job, then idc what they do.

>It can't be a superhero film because "reasons"
>because WW was one of the highest grossing films on the fucking planet for this year.
Absolute kek. Also, your question highlights the lack of female directors in the business, which is my point.

Wonder Woman was a mediocre competently directed film, but it wasn’t great. It was safe and female.

>Most hit songs and especially love songs are written by men
Are you just, new to music or something?
>pic related is one of the literally most successful and prolific living musical artists, is worth 630 million dollars and has sold millions of records.
>women don't do music
I guess Janis Joplin and Tina Turner were men too...

imagine not knowing how to properly greentext
>legitimate criticism against forcing gender diversity in only sought after professions while ignoring gender diversity in less desirable professions
how is this a straw man argument?

You literally juat made up a statistical number.

The same reason whenever great women are talked about Marie Curie is always mentioned; they've got nothing.

>The best books are written by men
A woman wrote the most widely known and studied horror novel of the last 3 centuries..

yea but we cant seem to find them

>he doesn't know how to greentext
Go back to rebbit
>how is that a strawman argument?
Because you just saying "it's a valid criticism" doesn't just make it so, through meme magic. You moved the goalposts to other types of jobs as if that somehow changes the argument.

Fuck, this thread is dumb.

It might hurt your feelings, but he is not wrong.

>women take over Hollywood
>can't manage production money
>worse directors than nu-males
>Hollywood dies

Oh, so now it doesn't count because it was "mediocre" to you? Eat shit, retardo. Go back to your MGTOW circle jerk blog.

Oh, well. Since you said it, it must be true then!

it does change the argument if men are disproportionately represented in high risk/"hard labor" type jobs. Women should be able to burden that risk, if we want a fair society.

It shows a lack of fairness towards the male sex.

One book.

One book.

and not only are movies and tv shows much worse now, but there's a million more of them to go around. really makes you think

>women get rid of men from the films industry
>realize the only reason they watched and made films was because men did it first
>collectively commit suicide as there's no way for them to restructure their lives

I have no idea what your point is, women aren't forced out of coal mining jobs by some law or by the government. Nobody is stopping women from doing high-risk jobs. Most people in general, just don't fucking want to.

people believe its a prejudice issue when its just a plain lack of interest issue. women literally do it to themselves.

but then they also say "w-well society makes us believe we cant do it" and it just gets worse from there

there should be equal representation in all jobs.

If you are seriously under the impression that there is only one female author discussed in your Lit class then you are quite honestly beyond retarded.

Then the already declining theater attendance will result in them crying sexist.

So you want quotas then you dumb tard?

Exactly. Good conversation

Sexism in the entertainment industry was never an actual barrier for women to break into film production

yes.

there are quotas in academia and white collar jobs. no reason not to have them everywhere else.

This was meant to be greentext but I fucked it up. Anyway, if any industry has had legit issues with sexism, it is Hollywood. That's not a meme.

>2018: Women take over hollywood
>2018: Production grinds to a halt and theater going drops off signficantly
>2019: All major production companies are sold off to China because women CEOs, producers and directors Marissa Mayer'd it
>2020: The Dawn of the Three Kingdom Kino
Who will play Cao Cao?

>there are quotas in academia and white collar jobs.
There are no gendered quotas in academia or any white collar job.

you are literalliy telling us that hollywood will destroy itself, if you are shilling for jew rapist you are doing it wrong.

>t.
what does this mean? I honestly have no clue

Will there be any blowback about women in Hollywood who were basically paid hookers and fucked their way up?

I know that Zhang Ziyi and Sharon Stone were pretty much high class hookers. Even though I live them..
Can we have this kind of accusations too?

Or maybe they attract girls and women to theaters again. I'm a guy and I could give two shits about 95% movies nowadays.

>we need quotas instead of meritocracy
Confirmed for 0 talents, 0 work ethic and 0 dimes. Fuck off commie

read this and reply

hollywood's generally been making bullshit for over a decade now.
maybe some fresh faces can change that

>I found it on "the dark web" once
>a Sup Forums post is evidence of literally anything now
KEK

That's the problem with you cunts. I remember bill burr making a joke about this.

good fuck all the men that sold us out to virtue signal and win points with libcucks now they are paying the toll

>called out for a failed greentext coupled with a shitty reply
>"wow you need to go back"
nice projection
>moved the goalposts
can you actually demonstrate how it did though, that is what I'm asking. I know that a straw man argument utilizes this.
>Fuck, this thread is dumb
says the person who thinks that simply calling something a straw man argument ends the discussion in his favor.

Why are you lying?

oh noes, hollywood (((men)))

>harvardjlg.com/2016/11/reconsidering-the-remedy-of-gender-quotas/

Just one example. Trudeau and his 50% female/male cabinet

I mean. I don't see why we can't fill a mine shaft with half of women. They're equal to men, right? Or firefighters? How about garbage truck operators?

Being this new

t.redditor

Just how deep does this go?? Is the western society just a facade of civilized life but in reality it is a barbaric no morality, selfish, greedy cesspool?

If this happens to creative industries, imagine to the business ones, finance, marketing.. The fuck is this world anyways..

Women just are inferior in some aspect of life than men. Get over it.

ol' freckles? what'd he say?

but this is clear proof as to why women shouldn't be in charge. THEY'RE ruining it. lol, the jew agenda is shooting itself in the foot.

the reason is that its stupid.

>called out for a failed greentext coupled with a shitty reply
I don't know why you are so hung up on my greentext you apparently got bootyblasted over.
>can you actually demonstrate how it did though, that is what I'm asking.
Because we aren't talking about other careers. What applies to jobs in the arts may not apply to say, coal mining. So it's just a goalpost shift to try to make a retarded point.
>says the person who thinks that simply calling something a straw man argument ends the discussion in his favor.
You could just improve your argument instead of using said strawmen but we both know you are neither intelligent nor clever enough to do so, since the entire premise is underpinned by sperging out over women like the NEET faggot you are.

its stupid that men fill all the high risk jobs. its discriminatory against men.

First off, I'm not Canadian. Secondly, Treaudu's 50/50 policy is not a law or a guideline, he can pick whoever he wants you retard. Nobody is forcing him to appoint ONLY woman by some government initiative. The next PM can just go and do the same thing if he/she wanted to.
>I mean. I don't see why we can't fill a mine shaft with half of women. They're equal to men, right? Or firefighters? How about garbage truck operators?
Working in a cabinet position is not a fucking mine shaft. And again, if a woman wants to drive a garbage truck and is good at it, who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dnyi5u19lt8
start at 2:10

>the lack of quotas is discriminatory towards men who freely accept and participate in dangerous jobs
Abloo abloo!

>Working in a cabinet position is not a fucking mine shaft

a job is a job and if we want to be fair to both sexes, both sexes should have equal representation

I see you've found a way to feel victimized in this issue that has nothing to do with you.
Poor you. We'd better just ignore sexual harassment after all.