How come nostalgic ironic bad movies have such a critical acclaim, even being considered cult classics on release...

how come nostalgic ironic bad movies have such a critical acclaim, even being considered cult classics on release, but this is so underrated and hated even having some legitimately good and creative moments?

everyone likes Crank

>BLAH BLAH WORD VOMIT BLAH I CAN'T FORM A SENTENCE TO SAVE MY LIFE BLAH BLAH
Faggot.

Holy fuck, fuck off you third world cunt. Learn how to speak English you subhuman filth.

I don't think anyone has saw crank and not liked it, are you ok OP? How do you get by when you perceive things so incorrectly?

>lol it's dumb

Whom are you quoting?

In Crank 3, Chev Chelios has to [...] to survive

What exactly are two having trouble understanding?

Because the first Crank said everything that needed to be said, Crank 2 -although having its moments- was a pretty useless film.

Destroy a DVD copy of Crank 2 every 15 minutes in an age of digital media and no Blockbuster Videos

In Crank 3, Chev Chelios has to SHITPOST to survive

it's from crank 1

Jason Statham only really shined as an action star in Crank 1. Crank 2 was nowhere near as good, but was still pretty ok. If they ever make crank 3, I hope its soon.

He's not technically wrong.

some user had the idea of him having to go very slow

What country are you from?

Didn't the directors got mad to each other and never wanted to work together again after Ghost Rider being a massive flop?

Mark Neveldine directed a shitty found footage film, and Brian Taylor has made an actually liked by the critics movie with Nicolas Cage and a Tv Show with Patton Oswald.

God hates fun.

Crank 2 is an exploitation masterpiece, one that commits to plumbing the depths of depravity and insanity unlike garbage such as Grindhouse!!!FACT!!!

>In Crank 3, Chev Chelios has to [...] to survive

Hardcore Henry IS Crank 3!!!FACT!!!

There was a moment in Crank 1 when they had shootout on the roof and the reporter guy just stood there without saying anything.
That felt weird and it scared me by reminding me that there really are reporters out there standing like that

Eat fire