Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulT9JxfUGig
youtube.com/watch?v=qY5m3_JQrZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QnkrL42R7gk
youtube.com/watch?v=10dGpZcihMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RbppTv4pCGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody beats Rodney Dangerfield.

Had a 1000 jokes and rattled them out so fast that you were crapping your pants laughing for 40 minutes straight

Bo Burnham. Maybe its because I find him relateable and close to my age

Gonna get this one out of the way early

Damn good taste, sir. One of the last bastions of artistic integrity in the entertainment industry and he sings songs about rape and mental illness. He is a goddamn hero

Paul F. Tompkins. His story about going to the the Magic Castle is hilarious and his podcasts are the best.

>So I'm in the park - right? - eating, I don't know, a fucking bagel or something, and some guy in tights goes speeding past at about 5,000 miles an hour.
>What was he doing - the fucking psyco?
>Trying to beat the rush at the hot dog stand or something?

The functioning psycho joke is my favorite

I finally got tickets for one of his shows this Spring. I am so excited, he has been one of my favorites for a long time.

He reminds me so much of the early Steve Martin stuff that it's uncanny, and I LOVE the early Steve Martin Stuff, so it's always been a delight

The Top Part > New in Town > The Comeback Kid

youtube.com/watch?v=ulT9JxfUGig

I can almost recite this verbatim these days, but it still never fails to make me smile

Idk man Comeback kid is the best one imo, he wasnt so 'shy' by then and therefore the jokes were funnier, not to say the other 2 were bad, still love em, have you seen his cancelled tv show? I'd like to go to his Boradway show too

In b4 Loius Ck + cuck combo maymay.

fucking this

A lot of his jokes in Comeback kid just didn't hit for me

I mean, the one I can most clearly remember is the one about his dog and that was the one I liked the least

But theres things like 'One black coffee' and 'Buy the cow'

The one thing you cant replace still my fav

I kinda wish he was still here, he's missing out on a fuckton of fresh material now

Chris Rock. Every special that guy has had is funny to me. I think he's a very sharp guy as well and it comes across in a lot of his stuff

I love Carlin as well, although I think as he got older he started depending on the "angry political/social statement" routine too much. His observational stuff like his routines on losing things kill me though. 70s/80s Carlin is peak

youtube.com/watch?v=qY5m3_JQrZQ

That's my wife is pretty good too

God damn it... why can I so perfectly see that voice coming from Kakyoin...

The best John Mulaney bit I've ever heard is still the What's New Pussycat thing with the jukebox

youtube.com/watch?v=QnkrL42R7gk

Exactly, that video is just perfect

Wait...what?

Chris Morris
Stewart Lee
Doug Stanhope
Groucho Marx
Peter Cook

...oh Tommy Cooper and Les Dawson too. And Kenneth Williams.

For one CRAZY moment there, I thought we were talking about sequential narrapictographic art, y'know, being on Sup Forums, and all....

Mitch Hedberg.

His SNL monologue is golden.

youtube.com/watch?v=10dGpZcihMQ

I love this fucker.

I know hating Louis CK is popular atm but the man is a master of delivery and probably my favorite comic right now.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=RbppTv4pCGQ

The Racist Gift Basket

That one is good, but I feel like his Disney story and the followup really topped it

MUH NIGGA!

Have you heard the bootleg of when he was working on The Sketch Show?
Its one of the funniest fucking things.

>it's Rohan

He's my favorite but I found his latest "Cinco" lacking

>the election
>mass immigration in europe
>the cosby rape allegations
>memes
>SJW riots
>riots in general

My god, he'd make a killing

Oliver Graves

>no Norm McDonald