Ava looks pretty cute.

Tuls is Gil

>ava still hasnt switched back
worry

Forgot the comic name, OP

It'd be cliche for her to change back....maybe the artist is good at writing

If i recall michelle has confirmed she isnt going to change back all the way

avasdemon.com/

I know. Just saying because it helps people search for it on the catalog.

Oh boy
this is going to end poorly

Good to see who's in charge right now...

She is definitely good at storytelling, at least.
And yeah, the writing isn't half bad either.

Why does Odin look so dumbfounded hearing this voice? Is that actually Pedri?

Because he thought he was alone

Given the passage of time in the story being about an hour or so since she went berserk, I guess it'll be a bit longer before she reverts back.... unless it's permanent in which case it would certainly does make for an interesting (and slightly worrying) change of development.

You could try putting "Ava's Demon" in the subject field next time

Reminder that as far as Ava knows, Odin left her in the crowd to suffer this whole nightmare.

Well she did apparently know he was taking a nap.

why? Do you even belong if you can't recognize OP picture? Sorry but this this literally "not our problem" territory. Stop being lazy and incompetent.

She probably wants him awake for whatever's coming next.

>lol just look through every thumbnail for it because I'm too lazy and incompetent to take 2 second to add a subject.

Don't make the threads from now on, please.

Rough revenge/make up/reunion sex incoming

Do you think I randomly entered URLs into my address bar and ended up here?
No, you retard, I saw there was an update and came looking for this thread, but if it hadn't been at the top of the catalog, I'd have had a lot easier type finding it if I could've just ctrl+f'd or catalog-searched "ava" or "demon".

I distinctly recall Wrathia mentioning that one vial should last for Ava's lifetime.

She's probably going to try to kill him to get him to pact.

I wonder if that means she'll get powers like Maggie

Death isn't require to pact. That was just the situation that enabled Ava and Wrathia to talk and make a deal before her body bled out.

True, her near death experience made her desperate. Ava might try the same thing or threaten to kill Odin unless he does so.

If Wrathia is at all in there, she'll probably have figured out where Pedri is, and want to bring him out.

Plus that time he left her to die as alien horrors were were literally tearing the planet apart in the opening arc.

>and then Ava raped Odin

Michelle really took a formula break here

He should have known better than to be dark and rebellious around a teenage girl.

I think her voice changed a little bit with the whole body transformation thing. She's also no longer using the same shy mousey tone I imagine she always talks in normally.

Artist has an incredible colouring style

> Ava's lifetime
Most fatal tonics last that long, user.

good old Wrava feet

Shit nigger do you even know what the thread watcher is? And how the auto-watcher works?
What kind of justification do you have for not being collaborative with a community you belong to? I mean it's not even that hard; just, what, 11 keystrokes? And that's counting the space and shift keys

You are lazy and entitled, no need for more proof. the very fact you are giving orders in this thread proves you are also power tripping like a faggot because you couldn't get your own thread with your name in it. you literally don't give a shit about the comic, all yuo wanted is "being" there. fuck off and rot in hell you sack of shit.

>A single post in the thread is proof of some bullshit
u wot m8, I just got here.
And you're still giving no excuse for being an ass. Hell, even a "shit, sorry, I forgot to" would be perfectly alright, wether be it a lie or not, it'd still be alright by me.

Right now all you're doing is denying the benefits of eleven extra keystrokes, in favor of calling people faggots.

Just report and ignore. Stupid flaming is against the global rules.

>Cliffhangers

I want more though

This comic is weird, man. I don't understand anyone's motivations or reactions, and the world is so strange. I'm just in the first chapter or so and it's like a fever dream.

I felt like that at first. Made much more sense on my second read:.

Protagonist is lonely and suicidal because her demon has been fucking with her life for years. Makes a pact to become popular and beloved. Demon wants to reassemble her army, and if possible her child that's gonna hatch in 5 years.

Green girl used to be protagonist's friend, now she hates her (possibly because of demon fuckery). Uses her demon to try to get into boys' pants (currently: blue boy). Her demon wants to find and confess to some lady demon.

Purple boy saved green girl from space pirates because he had a crush on her. He's aƶsp collecting people with demons for his family. His sisters love pointing out what a constant fuckup he is, so he's probably doing it all to earn his family's respect. His demon's pissed at him, so his family's goals are probably at odds with the demons. They're also hidden from Titan.

Blue boy was saved by Titan medics from space pirates, so now he wants to be a Titan medic. His demon wants to ask almighty Titan about her lost memories, so she's helping blue boy climb the ranks.

All the demons used to be part of an empire. When it fell to Titan, they cheated death by reincarnating inside the kids. They're making pacts with them so that the protagonists help them reconvene and possibly fight back.

Titan killed the demons and is in charge around these parts of the galaxy. Has an evil robo cult with great PR.

Space pirates are just chaotic evil afaik.

Ah god...... He's helplessly pinned down with a finger up his ass, and Wrathia counts down the seconds as he finger gets hotter till he makes a pact or whatever lol

She already does, she can melt steel & stone by getting angry.

To make things easier, the author has made the demon's names anagrams of the seven sins; and the host/demon reflect 2 differing aspects of the sin.

Wrathia is fucking angry all the time, while Ava is pent-up-release-all-at-once. Tuls is a creepy stalker, while Maggie is a slut. Pedri/Odin and Nevy/Gil will soon follow suit, and the other 3 also.

>Purple boy saved green girl from space pirates because he had a crush on her.
That part was a lie. People had noticed his stutter suddenly disappears when saying some things.

twitter.com/avasdemon/status/834900147427500033

Didn't he also lie about his age?

Yeah. No stutter when he said he was sixteen or insulted Ava by saying she looked 12.

>That dialogue.

confirmed.

Welp.

Nigga needs to run
Like yesterday

It's fine. She has no defenses against hugs.

Or being picked up

What fucking cockgobbler forgot the subject line? I almost missed the thread entirely.

Oh shit I just realized
If they are goo after a egg, that means that they will have a demon baby on their hands
How will that work

Like every episode where two people have to look after an egg or baby doll for class, except with a blue homosexual nearby.

Ava and Odin become adoptive parents to their demon's kid, I'm sure.

Though I suspect Vengress newborns don't need that much babysitting.

Stupid "I'm tired from work" question: could the MCU Avengers circa Avengers 1 take down this Ava?

Doubtful

There's no running from a pissed off lava demonness baby mama, son

Pissed off and possibly horny

>Possibly horny

Her horns are pretty visible.

>horns
I think you mean handlebars

Even if it's the exact same voice, I don't think Ava sounds even remotely the same anymore.

Doesn't she puke lava?

Nothing a moist towelette can't handle.

Ah, you're right. I this means she might share the other bottles then seeing as that one bottles enough for her.

>red purple blue green + 3 more

This will never not be appropriate.

Lol

Kek

Fuck
Wrong post